Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave software? Post feature requests here!

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm a software developer in my spare time and I think with all the piles and piles of information on this website most of us would have trouble putting everything we see to practice.

My idea is basically to create a software to teach the user everything that's in the DJ Bible in an interactive manner, i.e. with games/quizzes to get the information to sink in better, and then to double up as an approach journal when the user is ready to go out in the field. I would probably include a bit on sexual technique as well. The idea is to make it as fun as possible, i.e. rewarding the user with some sort of "points" when he makes an approach, number closes, perhaps with cartoon characters, levels, like a video game that is half played on the PC, half played in real life.

Any thoughts? Any other features you'd like to see in this kind of software? Any of the above features that you wouldn't like to see?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It needs a plate spinning feature, with an attraction bar besides each chick's face. Of course the bar rises as you ignore her but starts to fall if you let the plate come to a halt.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
Sitting behind your computer all alone writing code will not improve your game.
My game is fine. This is for other guys. The purpose of this thread is to see whether I get enough positive responses to actually start making the software.

From the other posts, maybe not the best idea I've had...

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, sounds kind of cool but then as a gamer I may be biased to say that.

It'd be cool if you could somehow make a Sosuave game that teaches AFC's to listen and put the advice from the older forum posters into effect immediately and what I mean is there's been a lot of AFC posters who come here looking for advice on a certain situation but the AFC first explains how he is compelled to handle it.

Then the entire board tells him that what he wants to do is wrong because the entire board has all been in that situation and done what the AFC wants to do and it has failed them miserably yet the AFC thinks the situation will turn out differently for him than how it turned out for the rest of the DJ board.

If you could somehow make a game that would show the AFC that doing what he naturally feels like doing will fail miserably compared to the advice the DJ's give him than that would be incredible.

You'd have to somehow convey this through the gameplay though I think for it to be effective like maybe make a certain technique to win feel so great the player wants to keep doing it but ultimately its not the way to get the true victory and beat the game. It simply felt good to play that way and was ultimately a self deception.

LOL, I'm rambling here but yeah I just think if done right you could have a valueable learning tool on your hands here.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Wolf said:
Your martyrdom is going to be rewarded with 40 beautiful virgins. Then you can hone your game. :yes:
Drop the attitude buddy, I'm just trying to help :rolleyes: .

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
LOL, sounds kind of cool but then as a gamer I may be biased to say that.

It'd be cool if you could somehow make a Sosuave game that teaches AFC's to listen and put the advice from the older forum posters into effect immediately and what I mean is there's been a lot of AFC posters who come here looking for advice on a certain situation but the AFC first explains how he is compelled to handle it.

valueable learning tool on your hands here.
Thanks for the input. Giving the user input based on a situation is a great idea. Kind of like a self-diagnostic.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres already enough excuses for people to sit at their computers and do nothing. Theres no lack of information. The dj bible works just fine. Now if you could create a program that would kick someone's ass of the pc and out the door that would be great.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Mr. Wolf said:
Sitting behind your computer all alone writing code will not improve your game.
Goddamn you are the most pessimistic sh!t here. Contribute something, ANYTHING, or just shut the fvck up.

Mr. Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Goddamn you are the most pessimistic sh!t here. Contribute something, ANYTHING, or just shut the fvck up.

BAHAHAHA. You're making fun at my contribution. I'll give you a 5 on a55hole scale.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
Theres already enough excuses for people to sit at their computers and do nothing. Theres no lack of information. The dj bible works just fine. Now if you could create a program that would kick someone's ass of the pc and out the door that would be great.
That is probably more useful.

All the knowledge in the world isn't helpful if you are never going to apply it. I know this all too well.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, she's obviously as SHB with her BS up. I'm only a lvl 2 DJ, I need at least 300 exp points before I get to level 5.