Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave Poll Scenario: Which girl would you choose to date

Which Girl would you choose to date

• Scenario A

• Scenario B

• Scenario C

Results are only viewable after voting.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scenario: Picture the exact same girl in three different versions and imagine her being your dream girl or something…She’s a 10/10
Parameters: You cannot dump or divorce this girl

Scenario A- The girl is 18 and a peak 10/10, but she is a single mom to some deadbeat Kevin that drives a Mustang and hangs out with high schoolers

Scenario B- The same girl at age 21, but she is fat. There is a 30% chance that she will lose this weight permanently

Scenario C- She is 34, and attractive, that’s it.

Which one do you choose?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting thread idea.

Situation A. pass on single moms.

Situation B. Not for me. Its awful hard for me to try and lower my standards.. even average is kinda weird for me so fat is out the question

That being said im goin for the single 34 whos attractive. As a man I dont need anything from a woman besides her beauty and my pleasure. A woman who you give your energy and attention to and treat right is bound to become an asset to you in some ways or another.

You coulda done some more situations with red flags but..you made this pretty easy lol.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How fat are we talking

I'd pick a young and feminine fat girl over a jaded, toxic, delusional 34 year old with no eggs

We'd have to bring personality/character into question

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How fat are we talking

I'd pick a young and feminine fat girl over a jaded, toxic, delusional 34 year old with no eggs

We'd have to bring personality/character into question
I assume that everything is the same about all 3 women except for the specific differences OP mentioned.

A, B, and C will have the same personality.

Realistically, what you said about eggs will likely be a differentiating factor, but personally I don't care about that at all since I don't want kids. Assuming that the 34 year old is just as feminine and sweet as the other options, this is a no-brainer for me.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread idea.

Situation A. pass on single moms.

Situation B. Not for me. Its awful hard for me to try and lower my standards.. even average is kinda weird for me so fat is out the question

That being said im goin for the single 34 whos attractive. As a man I dont need anything from a woman besides her beauty and my pleasure. A woman who you give your energy and attention to and treat right is bound to become an asset to you in some ways or another.

You coulda done some more situations with red flags but..you made this pretty easy lol.
just a simple poll this time lol

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume that everything is the same about all 3 women except for the specific differences OP mentioned.

A, B, and C will have the same personality.

Realistically, what you said about eggs will likely be a differentiating factor, but personally I don't care about that at all since I don't want kids. Assuming that the 34 year old is just as feminine and sweet as the other options, this is a no-brainer for me.
I don't want kids either but no eggs = not feminine

It's extremely rare to meet a women over 27-28 who both looks and acts as feminine as a young woman

If C was genuinely as feminine as the 21 year old then I'd definitely pick her but this is kind of a pointless exercise because if their personality is the same then their age doesn't matter.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Option C is best for me. She's an attractive 34 year old childless woman. It is my hope that she's not a career woman working excessive hours. A 34 year old woman is a younger woman for me.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Option C is best for me. She's an attractive 34 year old childless woman. It is my hope that she's not a career woman working excessive hours. A 34 year old woman is a younger woman for me.
I think Option C is going to be what jives with most of the men here including myself.

We are discussing this in a vacuum of course where all other things are the same -- but let's be honest, that isn't realistic. This single 34 year old with no kids probably has loads of bad LTR experience, probably is also Cluster B, etc. She is going to be scarred and you are going to pay for it. Given that, I would be tempted to go option A and take a chance, but 18 is awfully young to have a relationship with. I at least need to be able to walk into a bar with an LTR.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost all childless women at 34 are career women.