Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sometimes it's about chemistry

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know women are picky, fickle, attraction is different for each of them. One thing I can't help but always notice...attractive Asian women are often with the weakest most beta looking Asian men...

Then there are Asian women who don't date Asian men and prefer masculine non-asian men...My Asian buddies say Asian women don't want to date them. A lot of Asian women I've dated also don't date Asian men....

I've seen dynamics such as this in person everywhere, and have kept running across videos like this that further make me think about it...https://youtube.com/shorts/O6OzOednW5M?si=sRKvxJNHvq9TYIWH

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
It's ALWAYS about chemistry, not just sometimes.
Even in superficial relationships, its about chemistry - without the chemistry it will never work or last very long.

Even in cases where you are not compatible in other ways, the sexual chemistry has to be there. I mean that the basis of most FWB relationships.. you usually dont always get along with the person or would hang out with them otherwise but if the sex is good you keep it working until it doesn't anymore.

and "weakest most beta looking asian men". Not only does saying stuff like that make you sound like someone who lacks respect. -- I would say this: Never underestimate people, its a foolish thing to do. I mean if you posted a pic of yourself im sure there would be people out there who might say you're ugly, weak , look like x or y,.. Just not how real men should operate.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi JN Missouri,
Rambo is on the Money.....Pecuniary motivation aside,that indefinable attraction we call "chemistry" is always most the most important factor in initial attraction....With S.E and N.Asian Women,they must temper their appetites,as Family approval is most important,just being tall and having a steady income comes next with the Northerners having a Pale skin is very important too...@Uber is a Guru on Yellow Fever LOL.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
attractive Asian women are often with the weakest most beta looking Asian men...
I know a couple of Asian men who may look beta, but they would kick your ass all over the place. Don't make snap judgments based on looks, especially if you don't know the culture.

Then there are Asian women who don't date Asian men and prefer masculine non-asian men...My Asian buddies say Asian women don't want to date them. A lot of Asian women I've dated also don't date Asian men....
Of course. There are also white women who date exclusively black men. And black women dating exclusively white men. shrug