Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Something to think about

Aspire

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not a situation that I am in but I am throwing it out for thought as it could happen to any of us. This site is all about helping us score the hottest women. Suppose you land a perfect 10, get steady and have sex regularly. Maybe you get married maybe you don't. Then she gets in a car accident, burns up her skin and is paralyzed for life. Where do you THINK you would go from there? I say THINK because obviously you may think differently if you actually were is such a situation.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or she just gets some degenerative disease...

How about if you are married ?...

Interesting question...

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's shallow to describe this site as a means to get hot women. Maybe that, too, but definitely not only.

And from there I can tell you I personally never go for a woman whose strongest asset is her hotness. How about emotional stability? Being able to communicate? Some guys here overpass this and then wonder why they got problems with these "hot" women.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a few noisy posters who preach nothing but hotness but most of us here just don't operate on that level, particularly the older vets. Also, if all you're doing is hooking up with women, then going for the hottest you can makes sense. I don't think anyone here would confuse the two. It's kind of like sports fishing versus fishing to eat. Some guys just want the chase, other guys want the whole deal.

To answer your question though, I like to think I'd obviously stick with her. If we'd made it to marriage then she'd be one of my best friends and so I wouldn't abandon that. I wouldn't be getting married to anyone less. That said, something like that can really shake up a person and show what they're really made of so who knows?

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work with older people.... I have seen the ravages of dementia and other diseases and how it affects everybody in the household. The surviving spouse or partner often goes down with the sick one. It is not love it is necessity... It is very unfair.

In almost every case I see nothing but growing anger and resentment...

I will tell you that after years of seeing this I personally if at all possible not be a burden to anyone. I will "check out" if I can.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Something to think about"

or not.

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more reason to not believe in marriage