"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

someone's courting my girl

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
someone's courting my girl. he knows that she has a boyfriend.

he SMSs my girl. some examples would be.

him: hi, how have you been? juz finished cleaning the car.
her: ah... ive been okay.

you see, they're prom dates so we can't get around that. i just let them be.

him: i had a bad day today. im not feeling well.
her: why, what happened?
him: my dad and i argued. he got mad cuz the car...
her: blah blah blah... :rolleyes: (her expression)
him: ei, i gotta go. im still driving tomorrow morning.
her: :eek:

he occasionally sends her some snicker bars. i complained. naturally. i told her to ask for 2 bars next time. cuz we couldn't make do with just one. hehe :p

im not really worried if she's gonna cheat on me. that's just not her. and besides, im not really giving her any reason to.

any comments? anyone?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

whoa

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
I'm not much aof a dj (yet) but how the hell did you lose your "girl" to another guy for prom? I also note that the dj bible says not to whine or complain, it's a sign of weakness. But is this a ltr or just a lil "fling." If its an ltr, you got some work to do.
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
wel, cuz im already in college so cant really help it. my bro's wanna kick his arse. i dont find any reason to. what do you think?
 

nath

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
i like how u acted all cool while mainting your alpha status by saying "ask him to send 2 snicker bars next time"
:cool:
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
Yo dumbass wtf?

Unless she goes to school in china, youre allowed to bring people from other schools, or colleges.

Honestly dude next her. That is some of the biggest bull**** ive ever heard in my life. Unless you JUST started dating and the prom is tomorrow....


get rid of her bro, or in 3 months 6 months, a year, 2 years, you will regret not doing it
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top