Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some resources from book Men on Strike

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I believe it's a 2010 book*.

*Lynx: I'm all for older books. Just making the point that it's probably not "new" as in 2019-2020.
oh ok. I copied the exact title and that's why those words are in there between the two "book title" quotation marks.

Thanks. I found some Mystery youtube videos it would be nice to get that book. I like how he teaches. Too bad he's not on sosuave.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
And no more black fingernail polish?
hey, I gotta defend my golden horseshoe(area of world we're both from) guy........peacocking works.

I have this bright silver cap and I get all kinds of openers and negs on. So his fuzzy black hats and black fingernails worked.

Hope he's doing ok, btw.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
hey, I gotta defend my golden horseshoe(area of world we're both from) guy........peacocking works.

I have this bright silver cap and I get all kinds of openers and negs on. So his fuzzy black hats and black fingernails worked.

Hope he's doing ok, btw.
I tried some crazy peacocking back during the 2004 to 2010 era. Can search the Fuze necklace or LED Belt lol.

The former worked ok with women; the later was only funny and entertaining for guys.