Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some questions about Instagram game (noob)

ilyoTheHorrid

Reaction score
  • How do you find a good number of girls in your area?
  • What openers do you usually use (in case she doesn't have stories or anything other than her looks that grabs your attention)?
  • Is there anything you do that brings traffic to your profile, like reels or specific hashtags?
  • My profile is only 3-4 months old but I got a few dates from there. I know that actual posts bring very little traction, any suggestions what does?

Genetic Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
place search for popular location resturants or clubs. then follow that girl. then follow all of the girls who follow her as theyre going to be the people near here usually. 200 per day

when they follow back, like their pic, if they like back then DM them.

idk about openers tho im also **** at that

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Step 1: Get a bunch of matches on Tinder/Bumble

Step 2: Forget for a minute about taking off their pants as soon as possible and instead plan dates u would actually enjoy regardless of company

Step 3: Triple book your matches for the date. If none flakes, go out with the hottest one and bail on the other girls.

Rinse and repeat.

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ig is for fanboys who get no play. I'm seeing a 21 yr old insta hottie that shows me her DM's and she has never given them the time of day. The thirst is real, and you will just get lost in the masses anyway. I approached her in Target, and she gives me the time of day.

I've never once complimented her on her looks, and even make it painfully frustrating for her that I don't. I often tell her she's a weird little beast who looks like this old cross-eyed guy we both happen to know about lol. She loves it.

Not what you asked about I know, but 86 the ig man, for real. Not worth it. Especially for a noob that has to ask about it. No offense.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are ways to get laid via the Instagram DMs but most men are better served by doing either real life approaching of strangers or getting a social circle through real life activities that is capable of introductions. Since building a social circle from essentially scratch often takes years before it is capable of arranging dates, approaching strangers eliminates the middle man and can allow for sex sooner than social circle stuff. I'd also like to point out that men over age 30-35 needing to build a social circle often encounter even greater hurdles in social circle game because by that age, established couples rule social circles and most established couples tend to only interact with other established couples.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
I've never once complimented her on her looks, and even make it painfully frustrating for her that I don't. I often tell her she's a weird little beast who looks like this old cross-eyed guy we both happen to know about lol. She loves it.
Good job on the pull but none of this is a sign of success until you fvck her, if you have then my bad but if not then all of this is a moot issue......

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job on the pull but none of this is a sign of success until you fvck her, if you have then my bad but if not then all of this is a moot issue......
Not to humble brag, but yes. She is very shy and very petite and very feminine, and I am rather masculine so I turn her on beyond her control. She likes to feel small and girly around me so I kill that sh!t. She wants to come over more, but no dice.

She would have paid zero attention to me if I tried to hit her up on ig. Real world for the win.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step 1: Get a bunch of matches on Tinder/Bumble

Step 2: Forget for a minute about taking off their pants as soon as possible and instead plan dates u would actually enjoy regardless of company

Step 3: Triple book your matches for the date. If none flakes, go out with the hottest one and bail on the other girls.

Rinse and repeat.
Amen

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing about about SM 'game' in general: don't bother.

I've had a conversation this very week with two very good looking, personable women, and they showed their PM inboxes literally dozens of unsolicited messages even missed calls from complete strangers.
It's a low risk, low investment tactic. Unless they initiate conversation first, don't bother. You're just another fish in a very big pond.
As has already been suggested, go outside and talk to real people.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've had a conversation this very week with two very good looking, personable women, and they showed their PM inboxes literally dozens of unsolicited messages even missed calls from complete strangers.
It's a low risk, low investment tactic. Unless they initiate conversation first, don't bother. You're just another fish in a very big pond.
Agreed you need familiarity and cold opening on social media offers zero familiarity

She may humour you depending on her mood but most of my experiences with cold DM'ing have ended horrendously

You would be better off cold opening a load of random dudes on social media and trying to build social circles

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed you need familiarity and cold opening on social media offers zero familiarity

She may humour you depending on her mood but most of my experiences with cold DM'ing have ended horrendously

You would be better off cold opening a load of random dudes on social media and trying to build social circles
Alternatively, chatboards/discussion groups can be very fruitful. I've had some success, building that familiarity.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I disagree. I don't do it as my main thing, but I have messaged randoms privately before with good success rate. Most of the guys doing it are dweebs. If you're attractive and show a good lifestyle on your IG/friends commenting/etc. And she digs your vibe, you WILL get a reply.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny you say this. I find it 6000% easier to cold approach women than men for casual convos. Men are awkward as ****. Women are used to it.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see that you’re new.
Welcome aboard.
I honestly don’t know a lot about that particular social platform.
However, I do know a little more about social etiquette.
Unlike the member below, not all of us approach new members with unnecessary swagger.

Step 1: Delete Instagram

Step 2: Go Outside

Step 3: Talk to real women