Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some of you are deluded....

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah so thats what he was babbling about. Ok, then I agree with him.

stockholder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks The Edge for putting into words that which has bothered me for a long time. Most of the ****heads are ****ing boring here. Everybody should shove their socially correct morals up their asses and shut the **** up!

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the edge's thread is a bunch of rambling bullshyt.

I would like to give constructive criticism, but I don't think all this jargon warrants it.

in my not so humble opinion

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just leave Edge. You don't like the site? ****ing get the hell out of here. The site is what it is. People use and take what they want from it. And i do not understand what is wrong with that.

Not everyone here asks for bull**** advice. The ONLY advice i have ever asked was towards the beginning of my time here, and i asked "Where are the best places to kino a girl in a movie?". That was it.

I give advice, talk to people, and live my life using my own advice. If people want to ask advice, who in the hell are you to say they are wrong for doing it? Maybe they just need another person's input.

Guess what, the site exists. To say that "if it didn't what would all these AFC's do?" is complete bull****.

Remeber this. Even though there are "AFC" posts, there are also excellent posts, and some really intellectual conversations that go on here. So if you look only at the clutter, then you fail to see the positive qualities of this web site.

Don't like the web site for WHAT IT REALLY IS? ****ING GET OUT!!!!! Because as much as you want or think it should change, it won't. It is what it it, and that is that.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Mr. Delicious
hey squirrels, dont you post on camaroz28.com? I am assuming its you and you give great advice on the romance threads in the lounge :D I seem to agree with much of what you say on that board about women.
I learned most of it from here. :) I'd hate to take credit for the things I say in other places...but there are so many people on other message boards that need to hear some of the things that are said in the sosuave.com articles and in the "DJ bible." But they don't want to hear it. They want to believe that the realities they have enslaved themselves to, the fatalistic worlds that they've constructed, are beyond their power to change. They want to shift blame onto the woman rather than themselves and their flawed perceptions.

Believe me...I've felt the same way sometimes. But there comes a time when you really start to internalize what you hear on sites like this, and you still have "what should I do with this girl" kind of questions in your head, but before you can post a thread on sosuave.com, you already KNOW the answer you should get. You KNOW in your heart what the right thing to do is...what the MAN thing to do is.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bungo Pony:
I thought to my self "She's kinda cute, let's see if I can add her to the pile"
1 year later.. "I do"

How easily they fall..

(j/k)

bp1974

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jbbrain
I think the edge's thread is a bunch of rambling bullshyt.

I would like to give constructive criticism, but I don't think all this jargon warrants it.

in my not so humble opinion
My reason for doing this thread was simply to point out the huge flaw that has recently taken over this board.

This site has become a ' Hi I am a man but I am scared to admit that I have a sexual side.. Nope!, rather I will leave my fetishes at home, masterbate to my repressed sexuality and pretend to be Einstein in public.clone...we should be sticking to the script and trying to discover new ways to conquer women.

All the crap about the appeal of romance should be wrapped up in a doggy bag and fed to the pigs..

You think I am rambling....Whathefukkever dude..:rolleyes:
This site will keep swifling around the same topics, until everyone realizes that guys have cokks and women have kit-katts.. And as men we should embrace every-fukkyn-thing about our sexuality..
Not shun it!!! .....

You keep believing that bullshytt about love conquers all... We'll see you a couple of months down the road asking why the fukk she left your ass...

The Edge ' Some have it,and some don't '

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
I learned most of it from here. :) I'd hate to take credit for the things I say in other places...but there are so many people on other message boards that need to hear some of the things that are said in the sosuave.com articles and in the "DJ bible." But they don't want to hear it. They want to believe that the realities they have enslaved themselves to, the fatalistic worlds that they've constructed, are beyond their power to change. They want to shift blame onto the woman rather than themselves and their flawed perceptions.

Believe me...I've felt the same way sometimes. But there comes a time when you really start to internalize what you hear on sites like this, and you still have "what should I do with this girl" kind of questions in your head, but before you can post a thread on sosuave.com, you already KNOW the answer you should get. You KNOW in your heart what the right thing to do is...what the MAN thing to do is.
ya i see lots of posts on other boards about girls where the guys are acting like AFCs and wondering whats wrong ;) I saw alot of them on cz28.com and then you would come along and show them whats really up with the situation.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok edge, mr "embrace your ****".

Let me guess , your approach to girls :

Walk to HB, say hi, hit her over the head with your ****, drag her to your cave?

Embracing sexuality is fine, and talking to girls about sexual things is great, but you cant be too fast too soon, or she'll freak out

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it really matter if one guy wants to f*ck everything in sight and the next guy wants an LTR?

Both can use DJ principles to achieve their goals and whats wrong with that.

Edge you're making it sound like this whole site is full of a bunch of politically correct p*ssies. I agree there are people who match your description but its not everyone.

Theres nothing wrong with being a one woman guy or a womanizer. I think it helps to have a mix of people here.

Edge you are going to have to face the fact that not everyone is like you.

P.S. How do you know that Allen doesn't post here for the reasons you gave? Thats right you don't.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edge,

Listen man, I have nothign wrong AT ALL with the content of your post. What you say is OK, but all that **** has been said before dude!! You think the newbies are going to read your post and finally "get it"?..no offense dude, no fukkin way. If Pooks "secret of the jerk" hasn't hit home for anybody (and it should) why post 2nd hand info about it?

I know what youre saying dog, but your **** comes out as one big ramble, and as much as I do think you're genuinely disgusted with all these fem. lover nice guys out there, leave it to them to find out how wrong the have it.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, and enough with this high horse bullshyt ive been feeling from alot of posters here lately. People dont post with humility, its always their way of the highway, when most of the time, their advice comes strictly from theory, not from real life experience..

Who appointed these fukkers the sultans of seduction?...on a muthafukkin seduction board???

Priceless.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People dont post with humility, its always their way of the highway, when most of the time, their advice comes strictly from theory, not from real life experience...
DAMN YES!!!!! That is why i don't really like icepick's posts...

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jbbrain
edge,
You think the newbies are going to read your post and finally "get it"?..no offense dude, no fukkin way. If Pooks "secret of the jerk" hasn't hit home for anybody (and it should) why post 2nd hand info about it?
Actually my post was directed to the old fukkers on this board.. They create the environment that the newbies are introduced to when they come to this site..
And getting it is half the task... Everyone gets it, but for some reason, something prevents people on this board from actually living their sexuality.

I've seen newbies start off claiming that they are happy to be on this site and about how they wish they knew now what they knew then, and then 3 months later they are dating supermodels..:confused:

What the fukk??? How fukkyn unrealistic is that... It creates a fukkyn fictional environment on this board with people trying constantly to either; outdo others, gain the 'pat on the back' from other posters, or be regarded in the best poster category on this site..

What utter bullshytt!!

Who the fukk cares what the other posters think about you.. For christ sake this is a website.. All that should matter is the information that comes accross... With the knowklege, you go out there and fukkyn LIVE your life...Change what you did wrong in the past...!!

Oh and stop fukkyn idolizing people on this board.. Granted posts and posters can be put into two categories, GOOD and BAD, but as long as we create hierachies of whom and what we feel are godlike on this board, we miss the fukkyn point of this site completely...

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I've seen newbies start off claiming that they are happy to be on this site and about how they wish they knew now what they knew then, and then 3 months later they are dating supermodels..:confused:

Uh. . .what exactly is wrong with that? If a guy wants to date the same HB for a few months, or a different HB every night, is totally up to him. The advice here will help him either way. Stop trying to divide this forum into camps.

Oh and stop fukkyn idolizing people on this board.. Granted posts and posters can be put into two categories, GOOD and BAD, but as long as we create hierachies of whom and what we feel are godlike on this board, we miss the fukkyn point of this site completely...

Now I'm really sick of reading this type of ****. Pook, Dee-Zy, & co are not part of an elite aristocracy! The only members who believe otherwise are envious losers like you!

Go ahead and make a kneejerk "flame-a-logue". This is all I'm contributing to this pissing contest you started.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Edge
Actually my post was directed to the old fukkers on this board.. They create the environment that the newbies are introduced to when they come to this site..
And getting it is half the task... Everyone gets it, but for some reason, something prevents people on this board from actually living their sexuality.

What the fukk??? How fukkyn unrealistic is that... It creates a fukkyn fictional environment on this board with people trying constantly to either; outdo others, gain the 'pat on the back' from other posters, or be regarded in the best poster category on this site..

What utter bullshytt!!

Who the fukk cares what the other posters think about you.. For christ sake this is a website.. All that should matter is the information that comes accross... With the knowklege, you go out there and fukkyn LIVE your life...Change what you did wrong in the past...!!

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

blah blah blah blah blah

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
truly, there shouldnt even be a thread telling the "dj's" out there to stop posting stupid ****, and get their asses out there.

i rarely visit the site anymore, maybe once a week if im lucky. just because there is nothing NEW. its all the same bull ****. AND i dont understand what this whole posts meaning was. maybe im not updated with the environment of the board (seeing that i come here once a week), but YOU dont need to tell ppl these things that you said, let them ****in figure this **** out.

haha dont waste ur time my friend, do what i do...just leave.

~ivan

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edge-

i understand and partially agree with what you are saying

the only thing is that different ppl want different things

i do not want to date exclusivly, so i do not

bu i do not judge others for wanting to be in a LTR, thats there business.

in terms of where the site is going? id say downhill. i wasnt hear for the "glory days" of this site but it doesnt seem to be improving

in terms of most of the woman on this site. I agree to the fullest. mysterywoman and wyldfire are the only real productive woman ive seen. Tamales and the others mostly just come for sympathy from a bunch of men they will never meet, and yea thats annoying. the only thing worse is the ppl that give in all the time to these attension wh0res.

i feel though that having some morals on this site is one thing that seperates us (or me at the least). when someone like muscledude posted about wanting to cheat on his wife i was impressed with the morals that ppl had on this board.

you are expressing too many ideas on one thread, but it really comes down to this:

"Put up or shut up"

either you try to do some changing on this site and try to make it what you want or you jus let it be, stop complaining and possibly leave.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edge, you are acting exactly how I did four years ago BEFORE I came to this website.

But your post is all wrong. When you condemn, Edge, you say the exact same things that, when applied to yourself, are true as we will see below.

I still think everyone here on this board is a camouflaged skirt chaser with no ballz to admit it...
The first condemnation: we all think exactly like Edge. Well, the Edge thinks so.

Believe it or not many people are interested in building a solid foundation for themselves and their lives, to invest their youth rather than spend it.

Four years ago, I thought myself so 'enlightened'. Man, I was a player and all those FOOLS were just getting sucked into LTRs. I did posts similiar to the Edge's, condemning these people. What I didn't realize then was that even though I could get the sex, I really didn't have that much control over my life. But in my egoism, instead of noticing the fault in myself, I just condemned successful people because "they are going to school for YEARS just so they can 'build themselves' up enough to get a girl! WHAT FOOLS!"

I even considred my father to be an AFC and I said some harsh things to him that I wish I could take back. A year or two later, I realized how absolutely wrong I was. I think it is important to know how to be a player... but it is even more important to realize that there is much more to be learned (as with anything with life).

One sad factor that we haven't really looked at is that even the founder of this site Allen doesn't post here anymore... Everyone on this board is a Politically-Correct-Psuedo-Intellect-Muscle-Bound-Harvard-bound-LTR-loving-individual... [/iquote]

Second condemnation: we are all 'good Harvard guys' who speak 'intellect' and LTR loving. I've met someone from this board and he was the TOTAL OPPSOITE of that description. I don't even see myself fit into it.

About Allen: he's a great guy and he regularly scans this forum for material to use in his newsletters or with the website. For this spectacular educational gift this website is, I'm pleased to contribute back.

One thing about running message forums is that it gets OLD. Who wants to babysit a bunch of internet guys who start putting threads in wrong forums, saying strange stuff, breaking the censor... etc. Allen is busy with the management and more so with the front page part of this website. And I am sure he has read the same type of posts again and again and again.

I can never recall him 'interacting' with the users here.

He is probably bored stiff, cos nothing is actually appealing to male sexuality anymore. Everything is diluted jargon with a gentlemanly aftertaste, set to appease and love women.. PUKE
Man, I read some of the older posts and there was a time he actually interacted frequently and gave concrete advise to posters on this site believe it or not. Now with the politicians, fukkyn near-surgeons and Jesus freaks we have on this site, he only posts warning notices...
What posts did Allen 'interact' and give advice? I must have missed those and would love to see them.

Third condemnation: we are being 'gentlemanly' and trying to 'appease' women.

How the Edge sees this, I have no idea. This forum is so frequently harsh on women that a very unfriendly attitude exists toward female posters.

With the notion that screwing more than one woman at a time is evil, running rampant on this board, we have forgotten one thing..
Who is saying this?

Fourth Condemnation: people seeking a successful LTR thinks screwing multiple girls is evil.

When I used to say something like this, I didn't want to THINK that those with successful LTRs are enjoying something that I am not. No, it was easier to condemn them as fools.

But the dillemma is that you can get a girl almost anywhere. I can go to the bar and come home with a chick or two. Whoop de doo.

But to have a relationship with a girl I actually LIKE, even (dare I say it) love, well that is more rare.

When a guy tells me that he has slept with 300 women in a variety of settings and styles, I yawn.

When a guy tells me that he is in a happy marriage, feels totally fulfilled, and is making even GRANDER plans for the future, I'm all ears and listening intensly.

"But anyone can be in an LTR" This is true. But there is difference between guys who just FALL into some relationship with a female compared to the guy who CHOOSES the girl he wants and the life he wants to live.

We should not lump all LTRs together. Many LTRs ares not because the girl loves the guy, but for other reasons such as stablity or a key to making her a MOMMY. The successful LTRs where the man CHOOSES the girl (rather than have her choose him) and CHOOSES the relationship rather than let her built her female empire seems to be much happier for both the man and the woman (from what I've seen).

Women aren't as dumb as we think they are
And we aren't as smart as we think we are.

This is not 1950 anymore..
I said EXACTLY the same thing four years ago. I'm a bit wiser now so I know this is all BS.

First, do understand the 1950s. This requires more than watching old sitcoms. The highest divorce rates occurred in the 1940s.

And Edge, I used to think that I, and perhaps my generation, knew far more about sex than those 'fools' of the 1950s. But where did the BABY BOOM generation come from?

Go find an older person who is remembers 1940-50s (they are beginning to die out. Best to talk to them now before that time period enters a 'myth like' status). Go tell them exactly what you posted. They might say there are changes with more women getting careers and all. But they will NOT agree with you saying that they didn't understand sexuality or that human nature has somehow 'changed' from the 1950s.

Human nature is eternal. We are no different from them or from how people thought in 1810 or 1640. They acted just like us.

I'll say it a gain... You guys are deluded because you buy into the concept that dating that one special chykk will help you find that LTR you dreamed of.. Oh yeah...just look at Kobe Bryant.. Everyone thought he was squeaky clean, until he got busted fukking the other chykk.. Bottom line, either you get bored, or she gets bored...
I do agree that people have the WRONG concepts of an LTR and try to react the parts like a bad play. I tried to address this with the post: Romanticism: An Obituary

But do not lump all LTRs together.

The reason why I am posting on this thread is that you're condeming people who dream of a certain chick. Who are you to spit on people's dreams? If there is any 'sin' in this world, it would be to destroy people's dreams. Why are you doiing this?

Just because you lost the gift to dream, don't try to rob someone of the joy of theirs. There are ALL types of chicks out there. Slut chicks. Virgin chicks. Poor chicks. Rich chicks. Fat chicks. Pretty chicks. Decide what you want and go get it.

If you guys would stop pretending and get of your holier than though horses, and bring some reality back to this board, then maybe we could start finding some more advanced methods to try to understand women.
In this post, you have condemned, condemned, and made bad generalizations that your way is the 'real' way. Everyone else that says otherwise must, according to you, be 'lying' since we are all 'skirt chasers'.

The above quote does not apply to us. It applies to you, Edge. Heck, you won't even let guys DREAM differently than you.

All the information on this board will never guarantee you a successful long term relationship with anyone..
Who said it does?

But women out there today are all about having fun.. We should be that way too. Stop living your parents dream.. Start living out your desires and fantasies.. Today :eek: [/B]
Again, another condemnation of the parents.

It took me a whle to realize my own dad was smart guy. He CHOSE the chick he wanted and built the life he wanted. Families are not created on auto-pilot, they require work.

This story might be illuminating:

When I moved in with my roomate, my roomate sounded like your post, Edge. He was the 'boytoy' and went and got girls to go home wtih him. He had a friends with benifets with a certain particular chick.

No problem. I just did my own thing. The chick would come over and that was that. One time, she did meet me, and after meeting a Pook, she was very curious. "Tell me about the Pook," she said. And my roomate said whatever. I couldn't stand her at all. When she came over was usually when I LEFT.

I said nothing to him. I didn't care. His life. He was smug at first. But I guess he expected that I was to be jealous of him (jealous of what?). There are many guys that think even having a freinds with benifets is some grand accomplishment, why, other guys will look at them with respect. I didn't look at him with respect or disrespect. I just didn't care.

That probably started the change. He admitted, "You know... anyone can get a girl..." He was adamently opposed to marriage now he leaves the door open for 'the right girl'. His friend with benifets girl and he eventually broke up. His ***** friend found me 'mysterious' and 'different' from most guys, and even though I projected my disgust at her, at the end she would try to be all over me.

A chick is a chick. Anyone can get them. If you want to live the player lifestyle, go ahead. Just don't condemn other guys for not acting like you. You think you are much more clever and smarter and more 'in touch' with your sexuality. My roomate thought so. Now he doesn't.

And whatever you do, don't attack other people's dreams.

The poet Blake puts it perfectly: "The fool that persists in his folly will become wise."