Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some of you are deluded....

Reaction score
Yep everybody's gotta comment...

Ok Dreamer. I consider marriage a sacred institution also. In the old days a man was allowed more than one wife...read the bible..I mean the real one.

If you studied the history you will see what I said above to be true about the one wife rule and it's sources. My point was just to point out how people can be just asleep. As in taking the blue pill instead of the red pill. (matrix).

My other point is that it's ok to date multiples of women and enjoy your time here and not be called an ******* by haters.

I think Edge was on point especially about jesus freaks and shiyt....don't you.

He is also right that some members are looking for LTR up in here. I personally hate that shyt. I think that if your going to be in a relationship you shouldn't play around. If your going to play then play until your ready to settle down.

Oh I am a male ***** and proud of it. And god said be fruitful and multiply. " Well I am trying lord it's not my fault they use birthcontrol and I wear a condom"

It feels good having a gaggle of ho's at my beck and call. As far as emotions...that's the evil price I pay for my wicked deeds. And I pay it willingly and gladly and proudly!

Yes when I am sitting at new resturants enjoying the company of a woman (oh this will probably sicken you, but I don't pay either), and then we end the evening back up at my place where I test her for her performance skills with dirty deeds of malehood...I can't help but say YEAH BABY!

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme: Ok Dreamer. I consider marriage a sacred institution also. In the old days a man was allowed more than one wife...read the bible..I mean the real one.
Read my previous post.

Originally posted by DjDreamer: If you feel like having an LTR with many women, go ahead, find a place where it's legal, try to be a juggler of women. Attempt to deal with multitudes of emotions.
Some people like to play catch and others prefer to juggle...

Reaction score
You havent' copped a woman until your words can bring her heaven or hell. Until then your just renting space and filling up her time.

I copp my women. I know everything about them. That's why they call me Daddy. As per these emails as proof:

"Daddy....
Are you going to be sweet to me......I like to hear nice things....
Sweet things......once in a while...

I also have 5 movie discounts...Mil** and I only paid $11.00 for the
movie yesterday....."

"Daddy......will you call me......when did you get home....."

"Good morning Daddy,

How was your evening? I had a strong desire to call you last night but I didn't want to worry you in the middle of the night. I woke up at about 1:00am.......(edited out by me)

" Daddy I would like to take you for appetizers somewhere soon...

I know you are dieting..you let me know when........

I need f***** baby.....really bad....are you game....."

I think you get the picture.... I don't juggle my way through life. Remember when your words can bring her pain or pleasure then you have truely caught her.

ulsterman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
on the contrary i think you already did this enough for the both of us, and stop trying to explain why you said your ridiculous advice , and it still stands, in my opinion its stupid and yes "backward" advice people like you keep dishing out that holds so many people back, whether it be here or anywhere else.
your ramblings are starting to sound fanatical again.

hey im not the one who would approach a 3set in a club with "FORNICATERS".
"Ramblings"... "fanatical"... "ridiculous advice"... Yep, that's you alright. Heck, you can't even spell "fornicators" or "masturbation" (maybe it does affect one's sight after all). You have failed utterly to prove any point you set out to prove in this debate with me. YOU HAVE FAILED TO PROVE ANY CHRISTIAN AGENDA you imagine I am peddling. Can you exclude the possibility that I promote marriage because I believe it is actually a good thing in its own right? Isn't that why many non-Christian guys seek marriage?

I see no point in any further debate with you because you cannot address any of my points in a rational manner. Instead you sidestep the issue by resorting to arrogant assumptions, devoid of proof, about my motives. For example, where did I infer that nightclubs are full of fornicators (look the word up in a dictionary, BTW)? Again, another arrogant, pig-ingorant assumption on your part. You just have half an idea and you're sticking to it...

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
You havent' copped a woman until your words can bring her heaven or hell. Until then your just renting space and filling up her time.

I copp my women. I know everything about them. That's why they call me Daddy. As per these emails as proof:

"Daddy....

movie yesterday....."

"Good morning Daddy,

How was your evening? I had a strong desire to call you last night but I didn't want to worry you in the middle of the night. I woke up at about 1:00am.......(edited out by me)

I think you get the picture.... I don't juggle my way through life. Remember when your words can bring her pain or pleasure then you have truely caught her.
LOL Player!

Looks like 'copping' just means to f*ck 'em really good and give 'em multiple mind blowing orgasms! lol!

You got these broads addicted to what the d*ck did. Cuz that is always what it all comes down to.

for a chick: real man=heroin

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ulsterman
For example, where did I infer that nightclubs are full of fornicators (look the word up in a dictionary, BTW)? Again, another arrogant, pig-ingorant assumption on your part. You just have half an idea and you're sticking to it...
it was a joke directed at your stupid so called "morals"
and attacks on spelling?, looks like your getting desperate, turns out its not just your ideals that are pathetic.
YOU HAVE FAILED TO PROVE ANY CHRISTIAN AGENDA
wasnt trying to, i pointed out your moronic arguments about marriage being the answer to everyones problems.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I AGREE with this 110%. My question is - How do I get to this point?

ulsterman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
i pointed out your moronic arguments about marriage being the answer to everyones problems.
Would anyone intelligent out there care to provide me with a single example of a "moronic" argument I have set forth for marriage?

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ulsterman
Would anyone intelligent out there care to provide me with a single example of a "moronic" argument I have set forth for marriage?
Simple... Monogamy..

Let me explain further...

As far as I am fukkyn concerned religious beliefs should be completely tossed out of this site... Before you try validating your jargon, try explaining this..
If god has never changed, and is the same as he always was in the past, then why did concubines, and the affirmation of having multiple wives become a bad thing. I am sure that even as zealous as you appear on this site, you have no idea how the concept of one man and one woman coming together in marraige ever came into being... Nope,... rather you just follow like the rest of the fukkyn sheep , any.. concept of marriage that suits you, and you include it in your belief system through a pointless rant on this site..
I will say it again: YOUR Religious Beliefs have no place on this site

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"Daddy....

movie yesterday....."

"Good morning Daddy,

Haha, that was a funny post. But tell me this -- I want to know if you have a NEED to be called 'daddy'. I'm not trying to sound like a smartass -- I'm truly curious. I find those types of relationships to be really creepy, no offense. Or is it just a term of endearment that you use? :confused: :D

(Btw, sorry for going off topic. Everyone except Supreme can ignore my post. ;) )

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you jesus freaks need to read the bible. King Solomon had 500 wives and 500 concubines (sluts) and he was granted wisdom directly from God and was in the bloodline of Christ!

The biggest problem I have with you religious types is that you are not content to live with your own values. there is this imperitive need to thrust them on everyone else because your way is the "right" way. Billions of Muslims, Jews, Buddhists etc all go straight to hell in the eyes of these fanatical Christians. Same goes for Muslims or any other fundamentilist, extreme relgion. The sad thing is that you people dont even realize you are involved in a massive cult that was engineered to merge societies and place them firmly under control and ultimately pit us all against each other. They´ve done a fine job of it as well, thankyouverymuch. The world will be a better place if everyone recognized that there is One Truth...but many paths and none more "right" than the other. So before you guys come on this board with your moral crusade, remember the words of Jesus himself...

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

ulsterman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Edge
Simple... Monogamy..

Let me explain further...

As far as I am fukkyn concerned religious beliefs should be completely tossed out of this site... Before you try validating your jargon, try explaining this..
If god has never changed, and is the same as he always was in the past, then why did concubines, and the affirmation of having multiple wives become a bad thing. I am sure that even as zealous as you appear on this site, you have no idea how the concept of one man and one woman coming together in marraige ever came into being... Nope,... rather you just follow like the rest of the fukkyn sheep , any.. concept of marriage that suits you, and you include it in your belief system through a pointless rant on this site..
I will say it again: YOUR Religious Beliefs have no place on this site

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '
(Yawn). I NEVER ONCE made any connection between religion and marriage on this site, so you and that other entity should check your facts out before you shoot your mouths off. Anyway, what's your problem with marriage? Are you another Gloria Steinem or something?

Last edited:

ulsterman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ninja Dude
Yeah, you jesus freaks need to read the bible. King Solomon had 500 wives and 500 concubines (sluts) and he was granted wisdom directly from God and was in the bloodline of Christ!

The biggest problem I have with you religious types is that you are not content to live with your own values. there is this imperitive need to thrust them on everyone else because your way is the "right" way. Billions of Muslims, Jews, Buddhists etc all go straight to hell in the eyes of these fanatical Christians. Same goes for Muslims or any other fundamentilist, extreme relgion. The sad thing is that you people dont even realize you are involved in a massive cult that was engineered to merge societies and place them firmly under control and ultimately pit us all against each other. They´ve done a fine job of it as well, thankyouverymuch. The world will be a better place if everyone recognized that there is One Truth...but many paths and none more "right" than the other. So before you guys come on this board with your moral crusade, remember the words of Jesus himself...

Here we go again. Another pig-ignorant example of the prevalent assumption that I am peddling some sort of Christian agenda here. I am not doing so, and never have. Go on, check out my posts. I never once came on here and said marriage is best because it is morally right. NOT ONCE. Check it out before you make a fool out of yourself again, "Ninja Dude". And for your further illumination, the Bible never once condones Solomon for having all those concubines. Your comments are riddled with non sequitor connections not made in the Bible. Your comments on Solomon are akin to me lambasting Napoleon for his blunders at Waterloo; he was great & wise general, yet he made a catastrophic error, so he must not have been so wise after all, or else the historians recording it are unreliable (if we follow your childish logic). And before that other nameless intellectual non-entity quips in, no, this is not a "tangent", it is an illustration to explain a point relevant to the whole issue at hand.

Last edited:

ulsterman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why can't you guys who wish to oppose me on this issue actually get your facts right on what I actually have said on this site?

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm..I dont recall mentioning you by name ulsterman.

u need to chill man...all this not getting laid is obviously not doing you any good! :) So get out there and fornicate..it´s fun and good for you!

:D

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But since you bring it up and deny my claims, how do you feel about buddhists, muslims and jews...do they have a place in Heaven? Or is Jesus the only way? I know this is an even deeper tangent but i am curious where you draw the line between truth and "pig ignorance"

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

"Daddy....

movie yesterday....."

"Good morning Daddy,

That guy is funny. That's all, thank you.
Peace.

Bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ninja Dude

Listen, kid. I don't know how old you are but by reading the type of sh*t you write I assume 16-.
First, you think you sound smart by quoting some Bible lines? no you don't, you even sound way dumber than "jesus freaks" who have made out of the Bible a kind of way of life, spiritually speaking.
Second, you CANNOT talk about "fanatical Christians" (does anybody see that much of those on the forums, seriously?) and yet give "advice" about some guy having 500 wives, IN THE BIBLE THAT IS; you're gonna tell me that in their mind it is wrong but when it comes out of your mouth it all makes sense all of a sudden? cut me a break here. Your last line ("So before you guys come on this board with your moral crusade, remember the words of Jesus himself...") was pretty funny, given you bashed religion in the rest of your post...
Third, you have no right whatsoever to judge other people's beliefs; I mean, who do you think you are, Oprah Winfrey or something? And may I add, you don't no sh*t about Islam as I see: there are Muslims out there who are NOT fundamentalists, in fact it's a quite slim portion of them who are.
Fourth and last, morality and religion aren't the topic here, on any of these boards... got it?
Next time try not to insult about 86% of the world population who do believe in some sort of deity. Thank you.
Peace.

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I am 21,

And if I am not mistaken, this thread deals directly with the issue of morality. As for religion, I amend my earlier statement..for not all of them are cults and there are a lot of great people in the world who are christian, muslim, etc. To me there is a difference between believing in God and spirituality and believing your faith is more important than others. I believe in God myself and accept anyone else who does..in their own way. No disrespect at all to people with faith. What I dont respect is when people push their faith on others. I used to be Pentacostal and they called it "soul-winning"..you convert as many people as you can to earn brownie points in Heaven..I have seen this repeated throughout quite a few religious sects and it stinks!

But ultimately I have to agree, this debate will go round and round forever, so lets focus on what we came here for, macking tha ladies!

:)