Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some of you are deluded....

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ulsterman
Solomon for having all those concubines. Your comments are riddled with non sequitor connections not made in the Bible. Your comments on Solomon are akin to me lambasting Napoleon for his blunders at Waterloo; he was great & wise general, yet he made a catastrophic error, so he must not have been so wise after all, or else the historians recording it are unreliable (if we follow your childish logic).
Of all the mindless bullshytt you have said this tops it all.

What about Job???..... God's favorite???? Read the end... God blessed him with wives and concubines...

Give it up.... Your religiosity has no place on this site.. Your statements are ones that were contrived by society and labelled as Christianity...

And you .... you're just a follower...

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the things said on this post is quite unique. Everyone are entitled to have an opinion about things and have a "reason" for doing it. But it will wise to realize the way you think now will not be the way you think later for experience will kick in and "alter" it. At that time you will have a "choice" to go this way or that way.

For example" The fellas who state that feel like marriage isn't for them. This is o.k. for them to believe because they are entitled. Things later in life, for the most part, might alter their thinking later in life (such kids, disease, loneliness, etc).

What I think ulsterman was trying to say is this: It's o.k. for the fellas to feel like that but reality shows (along with statics) that when people form a bond that everyone develop more of a trust than the way things are like they are now.

Fellas you have to admit that the world, in the state that it is in.longing for bonding. Everyone selfish desires has torn a big whole into society develop of what we see today. No one trust anyone for those very reasons.

Religions were made to make people more "civilized" or you will be nonexistent due to "some" uncivilized behavior that goes against reality. Can you imagine a world where everyone was doing everybody, forming no type of bond, spreading diseases, kids born in wedlock, etc.

That only spell one word: Disaster:confused:

So fellas it's cool to go about doing your thing. I ain't madatcha. But realize that if your "opinion" goes against reality "you" will lose. Peace