Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some of you are deluded....

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is... we all came here for the same underlying reason... Wether or not we intended to stay here or simply browse by this site, we were all intrigued and some still are, about the concept of conquering all there is to know about women.
Granted a majority of us are scorned, but with the help of the bible and numerous participants on the board, we have progressed into a zen-like world we term as Utopia.

In the course of time we figured that renaming ourselves DJ's, would separate us from regular skirtchasers, and to ensure no one would mix the two, we created an intellectual side to the art of being a DJ.. Soon it became a lifestyle.. And some came in and used it as refuge.. 'Who wouldn't want to be in the company of seductive guru's, bald headed middle-aged men, (who are all 21 by the way from reading the ages on the profile) with okay looks, but still controlled the Brad Pit-like ability to make the women swoon.

Cool,... believe what you must... I still think everyone here on this board is a camouflaged skirt chaser with no ballz to admit it... You don't believe me , just look at the hits Tamales or whatever the fukk her name is, or VBG, or Liz get from iddyots, who call themselves DJ's on this board when they post about ridiculous crap about screwing some make-believe ex DJ boyfriend..

' Should I answer the phone ' 100,000,000 hits.... ' Should I have sex with him if he smiles to the left ' 2,00,000,000 hits. Fukkyn Ridiculous..

One sad factor that we haven't really looked at is that even the founder of this site Allen doesn't post here anymore... Everyone on this board is a Politically-Correct-Psuedo-Intellect-Muscle-Bound-Harvard-bound-LTR-loving-individual... He is probably bored stiff, cos nothing is actually appealing to male sexuality anymore. Everything is diluted jargon with a gentlemanly aftertaste, set to appease and love women.. PUKE
Man, I read some of the older posts and there was a time he actually interacted frequently and gave concrete advise to posters on this site believe it or not. Now with the politicians, fukkyn near-surgeons and Jesus freaks we have on this site, he only posts warning notices...

With the notion that screwing more than one woman at a time is evil, running rampant on this board, we have forgotten one thing.. Women aren't as dumb as we think they are.. Just like there are DJ's running around on this board, there are female DJ's counteracting every move we think we've gotten down to a science.. This is not 1950 anymore..

Why do I say that???.... Because:

1. Betty can go to college, graduate with an MBA and make up to if not more than what men make nowadays.
2. Betty wants to have fun... She'll fukk Tom, Dikk, and Harry as fast as you could say cokk.
3. Women can take care of themselves and don't have to rely on men anymore... Those days are fukkyn gone.
4. Women get bored fast.... You don't believe me...Look at the high rate of divorces and the reason why they happen... Yeah, we would like to think that it's because Harry leaves Sally, but the truth is lately, 65% says it's because Sally leaves Harry cos she fukked Harry's friend.

I'll say it a gain... You guys are deluded because you buy into the concept that dating that one special chykk will help you find that LTR you dreamed of.. Oh yeah...just look at Kobe Bryant.. Everyone thought he was squeaky clean, until he got busted fukking the other chykk.. Bottom line, either you get bored, or she gets bored...

If you guys would stop pretending and get of your holier than though horses, and bring some reality back to this board, then maybe we could start finding some more advanced methods to try to understand women. Hey Allen may even post..Not that it matters, but at least he shows some interest in his own site.

All the information on this board will never guarantee you a successful long term relationship with anyone.. But women out there today are all about having fun.. We should be that way too. Stop living your parents dream.. Start living out your desires and fantasies.. Today :eek:

Last_Reign

Reaction score
I'll chime in with my thoughts. Deep down men are all skirt chasers, some just chase less skirts than others. It is true that some women get bored of LTR's more than men now. What age are you talking about though? Divorces are frequently from people that married high-school sweethearts and havent explored themselves yet. Women in their teens, and young adulthood are having sex more often, but that is not to say all they want is sex, if they did, they would have it more often than most did. The reason women get bored is becuase most guys offer them nothing more than sex. Sex can be boring if that is all the relationship is about, but their is a lot more to it than that, so i would hope the guys on here arn't just players in disguise, instead seeking girls that you can connect with on more levles that physcially. LTR's mean a lot more sex, if it is a good LTR. And you dont have to work for it after a while.

And some girls can be fun to be with, rare but they are out there. But let's not kid ourselves,being with one girl is not smart, thats putting too much pressure on things, go in looking for fun, and possibly more fun in the future, live for now, not for sexual security at an old age.

assasin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with The Edge about the problem with the number of people looking to use the DJ principles to get into that "Special" LTR. But I have to disagree with this statement:

there are female DJ's counteracting every move we think we've gotten down to a science
Being a DJ isn't about moves, it's not about quick fix dating tips, it's about a whole lifestyle. Being a DJ is about being the self assured, charismatic man that everyone responds to. It's about conquering your hang ups doubts and insecurities.

Some women may get wise to NLP, if so it won't work on them, they may realise that a man who waits a week to call is "playing hard to get" and play him right back. They will never react negatively to self assured "I'm the man" perfect confidence.

There are a number of different types of people on this board. Theres the newbie recovering AFC's "How do I call her after I got her number" - These are the people who realise that tehy have a problem interracting with girls, and think that there is a system, and a science to playing them.

Then there are those who have erradicated their AFC traits, and are picking up girls, but get confused by the games they play, and want analysis of all their funny quirks.

There are those who have picked up on the "Be Confident" "Be Alpha" "Don't take any sh1t from the chicks" message and go off on a "Listen to what I say fools, I rock your world" ego trip.

Then there are the SexPDX's and the Pook's. The guys who give inspirational posts that make your heart swell just to read them. These guys don't ask for adulation respect or validation. They give because they want to give. Why do they leave? because you get the ego trip guys baiting them into a flame war. And that's not good for any mans Karma.

The true alphas wont post unless they have something to say that hasn't already been said.

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it, course we're skirt chasers, and why wouldn't we want to admit it??? Heck the more that are on the rotation the merrier!

Yes, HB's have lots of options and yes as a DJ so should you, I mean that's obvious. This site is about getting yourself in that position cos the problem is too many guys have all their eggs in one basket and then their farked when things do pear-shaped.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with just about everything you said.

Rant On:

The problem, i think, is that this site isn't such a small community, anymore.
Everyday, we get a whole flood of newcomers full of pathetic AFC dillusions asking the most repetitive questions.

Many of them can get the answers by reading THE BIBLE, instead of flooding the boards.

"Should i call, when do I call, does she like me?, what do you guys think?, Do I have a chance?, ......."

NO, You don't have a chance, because your sitting on your ass worrying about it.

Jesus Christ, people....Grow some ****ing balls, and a little self-assurance.

It's also difficult to keep any amount of order, because of the broad range of ages. IMO, the teenagers really should post in the High School forum. That'll keep the mall walking, movie going picking up chicks at the Arcade threads out of the more adult oriented threads.
I'm not being prejudice towards age, it's just the truth.

I have no desire to tell a 15 yr old how to get the girl that sits in front of him in English Class.

Time for everyone to start reading the Bible, and learning things on their own. When you're really stuck/confused, then try asking the board.
It seems that some people post and need advice about every little problem. I wonder how they'd make it in the real world without this site?
Could they make up their minds about anything?

Rant Off:

The Bad Ass Canadian

BruticusMaximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
This site has taught me not to fall apart at the thought of trying to talk to a girl. It is definitely a positive thing. Maybe some people take it too far... who knows/who cares.

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Time for everyone to start reading the Bible, and learning things on their own. When you're really stuck/confused, then try asking the board.It seems that some people post and need advice about every little problem. I wonder how they'd make it in the real world without this site?
Could they make up their minds about anything?
I've read the Bible. Thoroughly. More than once. I've studied, taken notes and applied it. It's a fantastic tool and a wealth of general knowledge.

Some situations ( i.e. internet pesonals & dates generated thereupon ) are touched upon lightly and in nebulous detail. If people stopped coming to this board and asking for input/advice on their specific situation, then this board would cease to exist.

Like you say, no situation is really new, is it? It's all variations of the same theme. Logically, then..why even have this board? Why don't the moderators just shut it down? Everything we want to know is already here..somewhere. I'm sure one could find the answer to any problem if one were to search for it.

I'm willing to bet that if this board existed in Roman Times, the messages/questions would very similar to the ones we see today.
( Maybe a little different: Do chicks dig fast chariots? )

There is just something encouraging and soothing about having real people respond in real time to your specific situation. It gives you confidence. It makes one feel that, 'Hey..I might screw this up, I might go up in flames, but those dudes on the board gave me some good tips and are pulling for me. After all, we are all in this together.'

Lame? Maybe. An illusion? Possibly. But the fact is real: The feeling that real people are there to listen to you ***** and chime in w/ opinions and is very heartening.

I prefer that situation much more than a static link to a static Bible with no 'human interaction'.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
Many of them can get the answers by reading THE BIBLE, instead of flooding the boards.

"Should i call, when do I call, does she like me?, what do you guys think?, Do I have a chance?, ......."

NO, You don't have a chance, because your sitting on your ass worrying about it.

Jesus Christ, people....Grow some ****ing balls, and a little self-assurance.
Thank you. :)

The thing about this board is that most of the people you're going to see on here ARE AFCs. That's why they're here. The problem is when they get out of hand, all the experienced DJs are too busy pursuing tail/ambitions/whatever to set them straight.

I believe I have a very good understanding of the "DJ attitude". Yet I am still single and still a virgin. Why? Because I haven't been able to APPLY it very well yet. Some people don't understand that there's a difference between KNOWING the path and WALKING the path. They expect to suddenly say to themselves one morning, "Gee golly gosh, it makes perfect sense!" and the women to suddenly flock in from every direction.

I'm sure a lot of recovering AFCs have "read the bible." Now they're sitting there saying, "I read the bible and I STILL have trouble with women. NOW WHAT?"

Knowing is half the battle. HALF the battle. And if you fight half a battle, you're gonna get slaughtered.

This site isn't here to justify your behavior or to tell you who you are or who you should be. Only YOU can do that.

That's why the forum is around. Not to discuss what you've read, but so someone's there to smack you upside the head and tell you to go DO SOMETHING about it. :)

lerxst

Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, Hello, my name is lerxst... And I'm a skirtchaser...

:D

Damn right I am!

And it's true, women don't need men. Not anymore really.

And what I've noticed is many come here looking for the quick fix. Give me the answer to what happened here. Then, when something else happens, they come back for another quick fix. If the DJ bible had been read first, many of their answers would have been answered and they would have been able to handle their situation better and other things that inevitably pop up. But, alas, many don't have the patience to read the DJ Bible and learn the skillz. And they wonder why they fail and why things go wrong again and again.

There have been way too many elementary posts that the posters would have been able to answer for themselves had they only read the bible. And yet, there is this resistance to read it. What's up with that?

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey squirrels, dont you post on camaroz28.com? I am assuming its you and you give great advice on the romance threads in the lounge :D I seem to agree with much of what you say on that board about women.

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with being bald? :cool:

Yeah I'm a skirt-chaser. I'm not looking for marriage, but I'm not looking for an STD either...

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not completely sure what is the problem here. Is it the fact that all the newbies are asking permission to do stuff or whether or not to think certain things? Thats why i dont even open those threads anymore, cause they all say the same thing.

Personally with Tamales there I got a kick out of her,(I still do for that matter) its entertaining as hell to see how other people try to deal with relationships.

I admit, Im not really a STR kind of guy, but that doesnt matter because it doesnt reflect on what I do here.

The more I reread what your saying the more I agree with the parts I understand. Yes women are a pain in the ass, but since I cant see any of us ever trying to DJ our good friends tamales or shorty there(they would fall for it worse than anyone anyway ;)), why worry if women read this board?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what edge is saying that guys here act as if they are DJ's but really are nothing but skirt chasing AFC's.

Edge, so becuase women want to have fun that means you should fvck as many as you possibly can?

Do u even have standards anymore? or pretty much anything with a hole goes? ;)

yes i am a skirt chaser, but i am better than thousands of guys out there with girls, thats why i succeed.

And yes, LTR with a great girl is still a great thing.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
With the exception of a few minor points, I agree mostly.

We get a lot of newbies here asking the same questions time after time. But that's why I post. I made so many dumb mistakes when I was a younger, and got burned for it so many times, that now I just feel this need to try to prevent other guys from screwing up, too.

It's charity work.

Also, to edit this a bit, I want to add that we all have different attitudes about women, and that's the way it should be. We have guys who prefer LTRs with nice girls, and guys who like to shake down the ONS as often as they can. It takes all types to make a forum.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll say it a gain... You guys are deluded because you buy into the concept that dating that one special chykk will help you find that LTR you dreamed of..

All the information on this board will never guarantee you a successful long term relationship with anyone.. But women out there today are all about having fun.. We should be that way too. Stop living your parents dream.. Start living out your desires and fantasies.. Today
I find this to be a very interesting post, and I couldn't resist jumping in. The Edge has some very excellent point here. One of the things that I found wasn't working for me was thinking "I'm dating all these women, but I can't find one that's decent for a LTR". Hell, I could get just about any woman I wanted, but I was finding it meaningless. My DJ skills were working really well for me.

After reading "The Seduction Library", I got this amazing inspiration to use dating as a way to pass time until I find a decent woman for a LTR. It was THEN that I decided to just have fun with the women I was dating whether they liked it or not. If they were bored on my dates, I didn't let that stop me from having fun. This boosted my confidence up even more. I was completely carefree when I went out on dates. I didn't give a 5hit if she liked me just as long as I was having fun.

Stop living your parents dream is a very powerful statement, even though some people hear may not know it. I'm in the middle of reading an excellent self-improvement book on this subject. I'll make a post on the things I've learned from it once I've done it. I've discovered the reasons certain things exist in my life that I've just taken for granted all my life.

As far as living my desires and fantasies, having a family is one of them. Finding a woman for a LTR is much like finding a job; if you try too hard, you're not going to get anything. The night I met my fiance I was making out with some chick in the bar, I had just NEXTed a girl I was dating, and I was dating one other girl. When I first saw her, I thought to my self "She's kinda cute, let's see if I can add her to the pile". For the first few dates, I didn't think anything of having her for a LTR, I was still keeping myself open for other opportunities. Eventually, that all changed.

However there's one thing for certain; there are many others dreams and goals that I will be achieving whether or not I have a woman by my side.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its great that you all want to improve this site. I used to want to do the same thing, until I realized that there is really nothing wrong with this site. I just outgrew it.

This place is here to start people down the right path, but it only starts you down the path it doesn't lead you too far, you gotta take what you learned at the beginning of you journey down the path and use that knowledge to make desicions down the road.

I'm sorry, as much as my analogies suck I can't help but keep using them. ;)

I don't really beleive in "Advanced DJ" stuff, I think you just learn to love yourself, gain some confidence to make moves on girls, stop caring about impressing people and just have fun, blah blah blah, all of this has to do with self esteem, it all ties together. All that advanced DJ stuff is crap.

Have some confidence in being you, embrace you sexuality yes, but also and more importantly embrace your personality.

This site helps you get some experience and hopefully you start to read and enjoy life and all that and gain some self esteem, self-love and self-acceptance. Thats all it is. Once you get confident and don't care about what people think of you then you won't care to be the super professional skirt chaser. Not to say that you won't chase skirts, cause I hope you will, but it will be for you and not to impress people and you wont care about how effective you are, you'll just have fun.

And I'm jsut going in circles with this, I'll stop rambling now. :)

Mr. Mystery

gt95ab

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing I have to say is....... that I am sure that The Edge thinks he is enlightened and very opened minded, but then he said, "Start living out your desires and fantasies.." at the very end. How do you know a single LTR isn't someones fantasy and who are you to say they shouldn't have it? In the first half of the post he criticized people for pursuing what they wanted in life saying that they were deluded, but then that they should live out there desires and fantasies. Are you sure you don't mean "live out MY desires and fantasies"? Why would I want to live my life according to your rules and definitions about what makes some desires and fantasies better and less-deluded than others? Relax buddy, this forum is suppossed to be here to help people out, not have a single point of view on how they should live out there life. Should we all live our lives "The Edge" way? Would we be that much happier? I don't think so....... sounds like someone is a little jaded. i.e. other people treat people like crap, (i.e. women's games) so I guess I should too. It's your life buddy, so why don't you worry about yours and I'll continue living mine. Plus, how was your post constructive, you just whined about the postings here, but I guess I'm not any better since I did read and reply to it..... but atleast I can admit that to myself, so I still have hope? Don't I?

The ethical DJ - gt95ab

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I really got off topic in that last post. I forgot to even address the topic. Basically:

If you don't like the site, you think its kinda below your level don't look to raise the site to your level, instead just move on, you should be ready to.

I think that kinda what I was trying to get at before I started typing.

Mr. Mystery

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what I've noticed is many come here looking for the quick fix. Give me the answer to what happened here. Then, when something else happens, they come back for another quick fix.
That is exactly what I was getting at.

Thank You.