"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Some of the things chicks say....

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
I was out on a date recently with a cute, smart, seemingly good girl. At the end of the date she starts to talk about relationships. I tell her 3 years was the longest one i have ever been in. She says a year for her, then says her relationships just seem to end. She then added that her last bf broke it off "because he said I depress him". Not sure what she's telling me, but man that was too much info.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Who the fukk cares?

So her borefriend was depressed. So what? One year is ok, and the relationships do end.
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
It sounds like a chick that feels insecure about whether she can be good for a guy or not.

Maybe that was her way of warning you, "guys usually dump me because I cant make them feel good"
 

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
That's the thing, it was a good date. Actually I thought it was very good. She mentioned that at the end and I was thinking that maybe she thought I wasn't going to ask her out again for some reason. I just thought "he said I depress him" thing is odd. Me being the sarcastic person I am just smiled and said "isn't that what relationships are all about?"
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Disco,

the only things I am concerned about is how she treated/dumped her exes. And her opinions of them. I don't care how many she went out with, don't care how many she banged (as long as she's clean). If you give her the interrogation like the following: 1. How many boyfriends 2. How many sex partners 3. Do you have lots of exes as friends 4. etc etc.. She will see through that and see you as insecure.

She is not insecure, she is just telling you that she's never had a real long relationship... WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? Nothing..

Just enjoy it and see where it goes.
 

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
I know, I didn't even discuss it...just blew on through to the next topic. If there's one thing that I know now it's not to display any kind of insecurity if you have any. Just push on through like it doesn't phase you and don't mention it.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Whats all this insecurity talk bull**** I hear on every thread?? You want to know how big of a hor a girl is and this makes you insecure?? Stop it!! Men are not insecure, only women get insecure. Men don't seek security - only women seek security!! If you 'feel' insecure you are an 'effeminate"! No man I know has displayed any insecurities - if they question something it is for good reason - they want to know something to formualte an opinion and to seek truth!! Nothing insecure about that. The word and concept of 'insecurity' is a feminine topic and should be kept out of men's conversations!!
 
Top