Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some dudes are just dumb. Assuming this is real, of course.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would that same jeweler expose females?
dumb question you known they won't, plus woman would always carry a guy to pay for her.

of course unless that woman kewn who the hubby was and wanted him,then it was fair game

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dumb question you known they won't, plus woman would always carry a guy to pay for her.

of course unless that woman kewn who the hubby was and wanted him,then it was fair game
Right... That double standard has created a monster... So if your man enough to have another woman, your man enough to let your wife know and give her the option to "cheat". Thus there is no secrets, nothing to blow up in you or your wifes face.

The problem I had with "affairs" was the relationship partner elevating others over their spouse, and usually treating their spouse poorly in comparison. The other problem i had was that the affairs could end up getting the spouse damaged, socially, financially, physically or in other ways.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right... That double standard has created a monster... So if your man enough to have another woman, your man enough to let your wife know and give her the option to "cheat". Thus there is no secrets, nothing to blow up in you or your wifes face.

The problem I had with "affairs" was the relationship partner elevating others over their spouse, and usually treating their spouse poorly in comparison. The other problem i had was that the affairs could end up getting the spouse damaged, socially, financially, physically or in other ways.
that monster was always there, only now its more often you see it happen, plus doing so is bad for bussiness, i Don't doubt the boss will fire her in a month or 2 from now, he was cheating? yes he was, but he was spending, and now you can bet guys will dodge said store, I don't doubt they sales will take a hit

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that monster was always there, only now its more often you see it happen, plus doing so is bad for business, i Don't doubt the boss will fire her in a month or 2 from now, he was cheating? yes he was, but he was spending, and now you can bet guys will dodge said store, I don't doubt they sales will take a hit
After all this discussion. I come out of it realizing we can be so sought after as a man, we can be LUSTED after and valued, and we as men have repetitions in upholding our boundaries with other females, that the new females won't test us much and stay satisfied, because they know we don't have a problem getting rid of them.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe this story for a second, any guy who is buying jewelry for 2 different women does not make sense, betas hold 1 woman in esteem, if he did have a plate, why is he buying her jewelry, if he on that player **** he dont need to be buying her no jewels, shes a plate.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That story does sound fabricated, but if it is real then how could anyone be so dumb?
It's like trying to buy drugs from a police officer in uniform.
I hope that guy doesn't go to prison. The entire ward would take advantage of him.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it very unlikely that a store of such value wouldnt be property of a jewish man and jewish men are simply too clever to put emotional unreliable women in such position.

Its usually either his gf, his wife or his daughter and none of them would jeopardize their shop for a cheated housewife....the client spends 10k dollars so the client is their best friend.

They would probably even ask him if he wants to buy a necklace for his secretary.