Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Society's attack on the Alpha.

Paul Smith

Reaction score
I was recently following up on popular scandals on the internet when I ran into several articles on R. Kelly and how scandals seen to follow him but this has never deterred him from achieving tremendous success in what he does.

What caught my attention was how a beta-male-feminist by the names of Jim DeRogatis has made it his life purpose to follow up on each and every female that Kelly has ever slept with.

Jim regularly posts for the man-hating site Buzz-feed and as I read the comment section of one of his articles I saw first hand that we live in a gynocentric society.

The story is about a lady, now 24, who claims Kelly mistreated her during his relationship with her but what struck me was that everyone was quick to over look the lies and manipulation on this lady's part and rush to label R. Kelly as a monster even after she confesses to lying about her age to R. Kelly and taking a lot of his money through lawyers.

I couldn't help it but leave a red pill comment that must be stiring the Buzzfeed community. This is a re-write of my comment on Buzzfeed. To check out the article please follow this link: https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimderogat...man-speaks-out?utm_term=.ncQL338We#.ysRJNNV9D

This is my comment as it appears on Buzzfeed:

In our society it's okay, actually the norm to look at Kelly as the monster, mostly I'd say because he is a man in a gynocentric society and lets not forget, this is Buzz feed, popular for man hate.

But what if he is the victim. Firstly, all the lady's accusations and claims are taken by the majority as honest, objective fact and truth all because she is a woman and in our society, the women are always right and they are the victims, but what if she is lying.

Lets follow this story closely; she lied her age in order to get to court, she lied to her parents to skip school and most importantly she lied to the man Kells that she was of age (of course it's the responsibility of every man to get i.d of all the women he meets) and when he broke up with her, possibly after discovering she is under age she took his money and promised to forget everything (a lie, now that she has come out many years after).

Now we all believe what she says as the truth; why- women in our society are allowed to lie and manipulate and change their minds, men are held to a higher standard and required to be honorable.

She may be lying to get more money out of Kells, that's a fact. The man deserves the benefit of doubt as a normal person. How do we know for certain that she isn't lying? Given her record.

What I see, society is going the wrong direction, men are going to start getting hanged once a woman just accuses him of something, without the remotest evidence; this is happening. How many rape accusations turn out as fake; the majority.

So here is an objective picture, Kells finds her at the court room, he will assume she is of age, right. She later on confirms to him she is of age. She likes him, because he tickles her hypergamy instinct (he is rich and famous) and on his side he wants to **** a youthful lady in her prime - ages 19 to 24 (like men normally do, it's a natural urge though feminists are working to make it illegal).

They start a relationship, later on he discovers she is under age, he ends it, she gets a lawyer, he pays her off and assumes it over for good. Then she later on comes out, perhaps trying to earn more money through blackmail, publicity and association with the R. Kelly brand.

So Kells has been deceived twice and has lost money and has had his name tarnished but of course we can't see him as a victim because he is a man.

People wake up, the reality is that women control society through social conventions (mind-play and programming) and deceitful manipulation, they are not as vulnerable as you think.

This lady wins on many bases, she spent time with a popular rich idol (high life), took large sums of money from him and society embraces her as a saint (she enjoys the moral high ground) even after all the lies and manipulation.