"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

so youve been flirting alot

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
lets say youve been flirting alot with a girl and your pretty sure shed be interested in doing stuff and every now and then you have these really sexy conversations where its like 'so if i came over right now, what would you do?' and id rather keep it a mystery but its clear that we'd mess around. whats something clever and sexy to say in this position, so far ive thought of like 'why dont you come over and find out?' but that didnt work the time i used it.

im sure some of you have been in this position, what would YOU say?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lysol

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Age
48
ask her if she wants to watch a movie. i seem to get them to come over with that. of course we dont end up watching it.
 

christz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 26, 2004
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Lysol
ask her if she wants to watch a movie. i seem to get them to come over with that. of course we dont end up watching it.
lol as 8th grade as that is, that's pretty much how it works for me
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
'so if i came over right now, what would you do?'

1. I would ask you to pass me the remote because I'm to lazy to get up.

2. I would let you make me dinner.

3. I might let you rub my back.

4. I would ask you to stop and get a six pack on the way over because i'm fresh out of beer.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top