“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

So where are the "Kept Men"?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Surely among this fine and quality crowd we have some gentlemen whose looks and charm have made women into "beta-providers". The woman provided money, or lodging, or paid for dates, or gave gifts beyond an equal reciprocal share.

Please share your secrets, and tell us....How did that go for you?

And no...Your mother doesn't count.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
When I was running with the swinger crowd as a single guy I had couples buying my food, drinks, lap dances, taking me on trips with them, etc. It was pretty cool but I knew I always had to be ready to perform and if I didn't I'd be cut loose since there were always tons of guys willing to take my place. I know that's not exactly what you mean but its probably as close as I'll ever get. Lol
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
I have never had women pay my rent or car payment, however I have had women pay for dates and buy me some expensive gifts ( I didn't ask for these things they just did them for me). As far as secrets I don't have any other than perhaps treating all the women the same, some will like me and others won't and I just focus on the ones that want to be with me. O one more secret I have a big diick, know how to use it , and can fuuck for hours, this I think has helped me a little bit.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I have never had women pay my rent or car payment, however I have had women pay for dates and buy me some expensive gifts ( I didn't ask for these things they just did them for me). As far as secrets I don't have any other than perhaps treating all the women the same, some will like me and others won't and I just focus on the ones that want to be with me. O one more secret I have a big diick, know how to use it , and can fuuck for hours, this I think has helped me a little bit.
Yea, my current lady does this. Not crazy about it either.
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
@RickTheToad as long as it isn't excessive I don't mind, part of being with women is letting them do nice things for you. Just make sure you show them appreciation and don't take advantage of them.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
It's happened before, I never like people buying me things. Makes me feel I owe them something.
If it's your love interest and she's always buying you something and you don't like it because of that feeling just let her know you wouldn't do it for her. You don't feel like that. That will level it out quick.
 

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
2,039
Reaction score
504
Those guys aren't allowed online. They are rubbing the feet of their owners as they sleep.
 

cola

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,224
Reaction score
3,002
Location
Baltimore
im not kept, but i do make women do stuff for me. Buy me food, clothes, pay for dates. It’s a scientific fact that people like you more when you have them do you favors (invest) in you.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
im not kept, but i do make women do stuff for me. Buy me food, clothes, pay for dates. It’s a scientific fact that people like you more when you have them do you favors (invest) in you.
Definately scientific! Nobody hates anything worse than "losing" their investment.
 
Top