Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So when you go into a bar and approach a group

Reaction score
Whats the best openers/conversation topics to go in with and lead on? Wanting to befriend them/talk to a certain girl.

I noticed sometimes when i approach a girl in a group directly i get **** blocked alot a girl says shes my girlfriend i swear this was like 3 times with the same chick lmao. So how do i avoid crap like this?

Glassguy

Reaction score
The few times this has paid off for me, I have told the c0ckblocking gf of hers that "I'm here to chill out and have a good time, not eat her" with a smile on my face. I also tell her that she is definitely the type my good looking friend goes for, but he couldn't make it out tonight.
Realize they aren't c0ckblocking you to protect their friend. They are jealous and don't want their friend leaving them alone. The line about your good looking friend may pacify the gf for the evening and she will let you move in.

It's also a good idea to small talk the friend a little so she doesn't feel isolated.

Give it a try.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Act like you are the one who makes this party. Ask them with full confidense , if they have good time and then introduce yourself. First 10 minutes or so listen to everybody and later try to isolate your target. Remember , everybody will notice that you are there for a certain reason so being smooth is your only bet. Or you could just leave the group alone and later join the chick that you want to approach. Try to have fun first.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Sit close to the group, listen in on their conversation a little bit, and then join it with your input. Wow the whole group with your conversation and then scoot over and join. I have done this, and I actually just saw a guy do this about a week ago at a cafeteria I was eating in at lunch time. The group was talking about video games. He was at the table next. He started talking about the game. And after about 10 minutes he just moved over to their table and they all kept talking. I didn't see if he scored or not, I left before that.

Another option I have done is accidentely head to the restroom or out for a smoke or fresh air at the same time she does.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have tried a different approach a couple times.

Walk around like you own the place and greet all groups of women when you walk in or make your way around. Cheers, hi five, "are you guys having a great time? enjoy your night" or whatever matches your personality... Then go do your thing, ignore them, and keep an eye out for eye contact... I have probably done this 5 different times and 2 women orbited near me... Didn't close with a number, but had some good convos... Still working on the number closing.

Granted ,I was with the boys, so it didn't matter if they came up or not.