"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

So what's your baldness situation?

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Have any of you actually visited a medical doctor that specialises in hair regrowth for an expert opinion?

Careful on trying some products, it could make what's already worse become worst off.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,413
Reaction score
4,796
Location
Mexico
I´d like to keep my hair, but not for anything related to girls or game, I just wanna do it for me. I like having hair.
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,393
Reaction score
5,136
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It is tricky for a balding white dude.

For a possible relationship, he might be better off leaving SOME hair on his head rather than shaving it clean. (Just cut it short.) Most potential LTR women don’t want a bald head in their wedding pic.

For ONS/plates/STRs, a shaved head is preferred (assuming the guy can pull it off) because balding is a non-starter here.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

switch7

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
640
Reaction score
334
Location
uk
It shouldn't. The company is based in the UK. Screenshot attached.
its registered in usa and does not open in uk browsers unfortunately:



any experience with this product?: https://www.minoxidilmax.com/topical-finasteride-with-minoxidil-shop-Dualgen-15-NO-PG-Plus

ps what is the shedding like with minoxidil? I have fairly long hair, will it all come out at first?

that fr12 stuff looks good. Tried searching for it on google, nowhere seems to sell it other than the link you provided
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
its registered in usa and does not open in uk browsers unfortunately:



any experience with this product?: https://www.minoxidilmax.com/topical-finasteride-with-minoxidil-shop-Dualgen-15-NO-PG-Plus

ps what is the shedding like with minoxidil? I have fairly long hair, will it all come out at first?

that fr12 stuff looks good. Tried searching for it on google, nowhere seems to sell it other than the link you provided
Sheading isn't bad; at least for me. You may want to consider using a VPN then or just e-mailing them. They are super helpful.
 

switch7

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
640
Reaction score
334
Location
uk
It shouldn't. The company is based in the UK. Screenshot attached.
managed to get the website working, the vpn worked.. Just reading the directions.. it says leave on your scalp for 4 hours a day before rinsing... is this what you do? Is this every day?
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
managed to get the website working, the vpn worked.. Just reading the directions.. it says leave on your scalp for 4 hours a day before rinsing... is this what you do? Is this every day?
I massage it in to my scalp in the morning and then again at night before I go to sleep.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

escaleraroyal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2008
Messages
560
Reaction score
43
I started to use rogaine. Top area is thinning. Does Rogaine lower your sex drive? I did not read it anywhere.
 

bario

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
26
Looks like I am going to get that famous pattern of bald on top and thick hair on back and sides! But seriously, it doesn't bother me, like many men I know do!
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
As soon as she detects your concern for your hair and your head (with baldness) her dik goes limp for you.
Dude, if you are doing it for anyone else, then you are already behind the eight ball. One does it for themselves, not for others. But hey, if you like the horseshoe look or can rock the shaved head, go for it. More props to you if you can pull either off. I prefer my full head of hair, but that's just me.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,393
Reaction score
5,136
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
As soon as she detects your concern for your hair and your head (with baldness) her dik goes limp for you.
I honestly wish I could agree the theory that, "Balding is only an issue if it affects your confidence." But I can't.

When she sees a bald spot, her reaction is "Eww gross/he's old/he looks like my dad." Such a guy won't have a chance to "out-game" or "out-frame" his balding*.

*Unless she's like 38+ yo. Then she might cut him some slack. But younger women are merciless on this one.
 
Last edited:

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Hey dude you do what you want but dont say i didn't tell you so. "If your eye causes you to sin" cut it out and throw it away"

You can look up the rest. Men need to get this shyt.
Most men, aside from the one's who can pull off the shaved head look, prefer to have a nice head of hair; not a bald spot. So, if that's mean's I am a sinner, then well, I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints The sinners are much more fun..
 

switch7

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
640
Reaction score
334
Location
uk
anyone got any other sources for topical finasteride and minoxidil solution? Minoxidil express won't ship to UK...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top