You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
They rarely give Finasteride for BPH. You were most likely on Tamsulosin (Flomax) or Advodart (dutasteride). Even then, that is the oral dose, not the topical one.I tried Finasteride for its effect on BPH. One of the side effects is "retrograde ejaculation".It was too unnatural for me, so I didn't continue with it.
Not that I know of.DHT doesnt effect strength or mental clarity?
Why the science says otherwise. Baldness is partly genetic/environmentalDermatologists would disagree with you.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Show me your MD license and we can go with your theory.Why the science says otherwise. Baldness is partly genetic/environmental
It's not my theory it's peer reviewed research done by scientists not a lousy dermatologist lolShow me your MD license and we can go with your theory.
Sure. Whatever you say dude. I know this works as it has worked for millions of men. But believe whatever you wish. When it's alopecia areata, it is undetermined if it's 100% genetic or not. Regardless, if it is, this system will work to regrow and slow down or reverse hair loss. But, again, do whatever you wish. It's your hair, not mine.It's not my theory it's peer reviewed research done by scientists not a lousy dermatologist lol
My bad! Yes, it was Tamulosin. Interestingly, I have been on Terazosin, and it has a very nice Viagra-like effect.They rarely give Finasteride for BPH. You were most likely on Tamsulosin (Flomax) or Advodart (dutasteride). Even then, that is the oral dose, not the topical one.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
They gave solutions here that supposedly provide 30-50% improvement. Thickening of existing fibres and regrowth and new growth.My hair is definitely thinning. I'm 35 now and first noticed it when i was about 22, since then my forehead has slowly got bigger.. From the chart i'd say I am 2,2... I really really do not suit a shaved head, it looks damn terrible on me. If the receding continues I'll definitely get a hair transplant....
Maybe I’ll try it.. I won’t put chemicals inside me thoughThey gave solutions here that supposedly provide 30-50% improvement. Thickening of existing fibres and regrowth and new growth.
The men gave topical so that testosterone wont be negatively effected. Biotin is vitamin b7. And the other ingredients.Maybe I’ll try it.. I won’t put chemicals inside me though
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
To my post above, here's a link where this guy talks about itI shave my hair down. I have thinning but I can make the head shaved look work because i used to do it when I was younger. My current style is very similar to the attached picture, My head shape is similar as well so it works on me.
Also, If interested, I've heard about Men using a dermaroller to "wound" the scalp and the healing process causes hair to grow through regenerating. I looked into it and many Men have regrown their hair this way with very positive results. Some combined dermarolling with Minoxidil, Others did it without Minoxidil and they still had results with regrowth.
Buzz it or shave it. Go dwayne Johnson on the world.https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/5tycl4
I seem to be pattern 3, class 3, but if one disregards the yarmulke bald spot, my hair is really thick in front.
Is this available to buy anywhere?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.