"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

So what's your baldness situation?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
I tried Finasteride for its effect on BPH. One of the side effects is "retrograde ejaculation". :eek: It was too unnatural for me, so I didn't continue with it.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I tried Finasteride for its effect on BPH. One of the side effects is "retrograde ejaculation". :eek: It was too unnatural for me, so I didn't continue with it.
They rarely give Finasteride for BPH. You were most likely on Tamsulosin (Flomax) or Advodart (dutasteride). Even then, that is the oral dose, not the topical one.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
29 and I currently shave my head every 3 days or so with a razor. I still have the same hairline but I have diffuse pattern balding, where the entire crown area is just thinning instead of having a receding hairline.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
It's not my theory it's peer reviewed research done by scientists not a lousy dermatologist lol
Sure. Whatever you say dude. I know this works as it has worked for millions of men. But believe whatever you wish. When it's alopecia areata, it is undetermined if it's 100% genetic or not. Regardless, if it is, this system will work to regrow and slow down or reverse hair loss. But, again, do whatever you wish. It's your hair, not mine.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
They rarely give Finasteride for BPH. You were most likely on Tamsulosin (Flomax) or Advodart (dutasteride). Even then, that is the oral dose, not the topical one.
My bad! Yes, it was Tamulosin. Interestingly, I have been on Terazosin, and it has a very nice Viagra-like effect. :D Of course, as I take that prior to going to bed, it makes going too long without fapping impossible.
 

switch7

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
640
Reaction score
334
Location
uk
My hair is definitely thinning. I'm 35 now and first noticed it when i was about 22, since then my forehead has slowly got bigger.. From the chart i'd say I am 2,2... I really really do not suit a shaved head, it looks damn terrible on me. If the receding continues I'll definitely get a hair transplant....
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
My hair is definitely thinning. I'm 35 now and first noticed it when i was about 22, since then my forehead has slowly got bigger.. From the chart i'd say I am 2,2... I really really do not suit a shaved head, it looks damn terrible on me. If the receding continues I'll definitely get a hair transplant....
They gave solutions here that supposedly provide 30-50% improvement. Thickening of existing fibres and regrowth and new growth.
 

Rodrigo

Don Juan
Joined
May 27, 2019
Messages
24
Reaction score
11
Age
42
Nearly 35 and still have full, thick hair which grows so fast that I need to go to the barber shop every 20 days or so. Not a single grey/white spot either. I remember having read some research online stating that the "best" boding age for young men is 23-28, after which you could pretty much hold it until late 40s or early 50s. Plus, it's genetics I guess. My dad used to have full, thick black hair at his 50y anniversary and after that he slightly started bolding - top of the head first, then the sides.Sick part is my dad's dad got completely white hair early 30s and my mom's dad got completely bold during his late 20s.
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
I shave my hair down. I have thinning but I can make the head shaved look work because i used to do it when I was younger. My current style is very similar to the attached picture, My head shape is similar as well so it works on me.

Also, If interested, I've heard about Men using a dermaroller to "wound" the scalp and the healing process causes hair to grow through regenerating. I looked into it and many Men have regrown their hair this way with very positive results. Some combined dermarolling with Minoxidil, Others did it without Minoxidil and they still had results with regrowth.
 

Attachments

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
I shave my hair down. I have thinning but I can make the head shaved look work because i used to do it when I was younger. My current style is very similar to the attached picture, My head shape is similar as well so it works on me.

Also, If interested, I've heard about Men using a dermaroller to "wound" the scalp and the healing process causes hair to grow through regenerating. I looked into it and many Men have regrown their hair this way with very positive results. Some combined dermarolling with Minoxidil, Others did it without Minoxidil and they still had results with regrowth.
To my post above, here's a link where this guy talks about it
although theres a lot of information to be found on this if you search it out via. google.

Also known as "Microneedling". I saw on a hair loss forum, Some guy butchered his scalp with blood pouring all over the place. At first I thought it was a joke but realized he was serious. He seemed to have a ton of hair growth this way lol.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
I have full hair, I doubt I'll ever go bald. At least I'm not genetically predisposed to lose it. If I'm like my father it will slowly start turning white/light gray at around 40. My grandfather on my father's side had thinner hair, but it was even. On my mother's side he has lots of hair.

I friend of mine (same age, 27) rapidly started losing hair at 16, he's pattern 5 and class 6 now. Same as his father, although he's completely bald.
 

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
I'm going to be 43, full head of hair I have fine hair but no balding, grows fast every 5 weeks I need a hair cut. The grey hair is coming in but you expect that when your in your 40s. My dad retained his hair till he was late 60s its falling out now.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top