Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So what do you think about the Gabby Petito case?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Local North Port P D was in over their head and wasting time, effort, and money by following what his parents told them, not the facts, Brian’s ascertained tendencies, and his past history viewable on social media.
Haven't those pesky police been defunded yet? I thought people wanted them abolished.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That dude is a massive POS. Clearly he did it based on all of the actions he has taken, including acting super shady and lying to the people that picked him up and helped him in Wyoming on the road.

His story they said he told them makes no sense and he didn't have anything close to what he would have needed to have his story seem plausible.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand all the hype about this girls looks. She is probably average looking for young women her age, plenty of prettier women her age.

I even read (it was possibly a relative) that said, "She could of had anybody she wanted, look at her and then look at Bryan". I was like huh? Her looks are nothing special and he was not an ugly guy.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her looks are nothing special
I agree.

I rate most women as

Hot
Cute
Average
Below Average

I find this easier than the 1-10 scale because what I consider a 6 may not be what you consider a 6. These labels have less specificity, which is good in getting agreement among multiple men in a discussion.

Gabby Petito was the low end of cute.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

I rate most women as

Hot
Cute
Average
Below Average

I find this easier than the 1-10 scale because what I consider a 6 may not be what you consider a 6. These labels have less specificity, which is good in getting agreement among multiple men in a discussion.

Gabby Petito was the low end of cute.
She's was at her peak SMV which makes attractive, but when compared to her peers she's average.

Billtx49

Reaction score
She could of had anybody she wanted, look at her and then look at Bryan". I was like huh? Her looks are nothing special and he was not an ugly guy.
I don’t usually rate men, but he’s nothing special looks wise, average at best and more likely below…
She’s a few physical points above him, but what set her apart from the crowd was her personality and attitude. It’s quite visible in her pics and probably why the media and public got hooked on her story…

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t usually rate men, but he’s nothing special looks wise, at average or slightly below…
She’s a few physical points above him, but what set her apart from the crowd was her personality and attitude. It’s quite visible in her pics and probably why the media and public got hooked on her story…
Was she bubbly? That makes a girl more attractive by a point or two.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t know, but her pics exude fun and positive …
I worked with a girl (recently) , she was 25 ish.

She wasn't hot, but more girl next door cute.

She always seemed happy and would have her feet dangling off the chair while singing to herself. It was super cute and adorable and it made her more attractive by two points.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I even read (it was possibly a relative) that said, "She could of had anybody she wanted, look at her and then look at Bryan". I was like huh? Her looks are nothing special and he was not an ugly guy.
If it was a female, then it's because he makes her feel bad so now everything about him is ugly.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something is super sketchy about this whole situation. From his parents' behavior to the police's incompetence, to a wanna-be outdoors kid eluding the FBI for a whole month. Yet most authorities are still following dead leads.

Either the FBI knows something the public doesn't know yet. Like knowing where he is but building a case against him (even though they already have an arrest warrant for fraud), potentially waiting for more details on the autopsy to pick him up and charge them with that. Or something (behind the iron curtains) holding them back.

I doubt the FBI is as naive as the North Port Police department. These guys have access to phone records and conversations, to surveillance inside their home via Siri, Alexa, etc. There is no way this buffoon got home without his "fiance" with her van, and the parents are like oh okay let's take a camping trip, not respond to Gabby's family worry, lawyer up, and "losing" this POS, and not think there is something super fishy about this whole thing. I hope they don't expect the public (or jury, if it comes down to that) to believe their story.

I wonder if his parents are part of something which is making it harder to press them.

Either way, it is up to a higher power now. God, in whatever shape or form you believe that to be, will have the last say. And this POS should be more terrified of that than being caught alive.

Modern Man Advice

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's was at her peak SMV which makes attractive, but when compared to her peers she's average.
You're right. She would not have been anything special on a college campus.

Billtx49

Reaction score
That dude is a massive POS. Clearly he did it based on all of the actions he has taken
Well, with strangulation now the officially released cause of death, he can’t claim it was accidental…
Dna samples taken from her will be his, so innocence will be a hard court jury sell.
Strangulation is an act of vicious rage pure and simple.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, with strangulation now the released cause of death, he can’t claim it was accidental…
It was an act of vicious rage pure and simple.
The coroner def slipped up when he said: "Domestic abuse" referring to other cases he's worked on. The FBI clearly stated a few weeks back this was a homicide and with this cause of death, we can conclude the body was not left on the surface, but most likely buried. They just might not have a lot of physical evidence to convict him, unfortunately. I think we all, and the FBI know this sc*m bag did it but it is a little more complicated than going by assumptions for as much as his actions and his family's actions have spoken volumes.

Like I said before, they are being strategic with this case if they want to really nail him in court.

As for the parents, they will also be charged at some point but something is happening behind doors that the public is not allowed to know for obvious reasons. The FBI has probably instructed them to stay put and touch base with them on a daily basis.

If we are being honest here, this case will take a very long time even he is caught soon. Expect a Netflix documentary, for sure.

The bottom line here is learning about this as much as possible, domestic abuse (on either sex) can be disguised. Social media is not reality. Knowing your worth is critical when walking into a relationship and throughout. We can't fully trust some police, clearly, this could have been avoided, from her being murdered to the POS walking away. All could have been avoided with a little thing called competence.

Modern Man Advice

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t usually rate men, but he’s nothing special looks wise, average at best and more likely below…
He's bald, and even if he weren't, he'd be normie-tier that is only in the game because of his height.