Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So what do you think about the Gabby Petito case?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t believe this is still going on. I haven’t been following it but decided to read the thread. I just smh. My own takeaways is that women’s intuition is obviously not as flawless as women make it out to be or she would never have gotten herself into the situation.

Whatever the narrative, each person is responsible for their own decisions and where they “end up”.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My own takeaways is that women’s intuition is obviously not as flawless as women make it out to be or she would never have gotten herself into the situation.
That's a good point. All the untold amounts of females that were victimized by men they chose to surround themselves with. Apparently their intuition works on all except psycho/sociopaths... Then what good is it?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Looks like they found human remains near some of his personal belongings. Is he dead?
When they call the cadaver dog and Coroner out onsite, someone is…
I give it 99% probability unless dna testing proves otherwise …
Lesson learned: don’t go camping with dangerous critters. Put food in your sights, don’t be the food.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When they call the cadaver dog and Coroner out onsite, someone is…
I give it 99% probability unless dna testing proves otherwise …
Lesson learned: don’t go camping with dangerous critters
So you're not thinking suicide?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Maybe he faked his death
That’s another possibility, found a rotting corpse, dumped some gear nearby… Won’t fool dental or dna though.
Heard one report that searchers had already found four remains out there. Not the first time cadaver dogs have appeared.
That area seems to be the local dumping ground.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's cute because she's young and not fat but not that good for someone her age
She's cute with a nice body.. is give her 7.5. definitely someone hot enough to go down on

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone else said, if it's not his head or torso that was found, he is not dead.

And also, what kinda circus is this? The FBI and company spent millions of dollars and unlimited resources over a length of several weeks to find this outdoors-man-wanna-be, and the parents decide one random day to go look for him, the dad then decides to take a quick detour and find his belongings and some human remains? I mean come on man, these people and the authorities must really think the public are complete idiots.

Like I said previously, at this point I have no trust this is being handled correctly so I will leave it up to a higher power to make justice on what actually transpired to Gabby.

Modern Man Advice

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone else said, if it's not his head or torso that was found, he is not dead.
Are you suggesting he might have chopped off his hand and left it behind with a backpack to make people think he's dead?

And also, what kinda circus is this? The FBI and company spent millions of dollars and unlimited resources over a length of several weeks to find this outdoors-man-wanna-be, and the parents decide one random day to go look for him, the dad then decides to take a quick detour and find his belongings and some human remains?
From what I understand is the FBI (or maybe someone tipping them) found some of his belongings, then brought the parents out to identify them. While they were out there, they continued to search, and the dad found some more of his stuff. He didn't make the original discovery.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you suggesting he might have chopped off his hand and left it behind with a backpack to make people think he's dead?

From what I understand is the FBI (or maybe someone tipping them) found some of his belongings, then brought the parents out to identify them. While they were out there, they continued to search, and the dad found some more of his stuff. He didn't make the original discovery.
No, although it is not unfeasible. There have been cases of such extreme lengths eg. faking death, etc. It is unlikely this guy would do that or his parents would go to that length. But what I am saying is that finding one of his hands, legs, ear, etc will not suffice with the public to rule him as dead and the search should continue and not stop.

That is also not what I understood, but you might be right. It might be someone tipping them and having the parents come out. Hopefully, I am wrong and that wasn't the case. Because that would be simply idiotic. I'm sure the FBI is smart enough to check on that tipper and rule out any links to that family. Also, from what I understand they had already searched that specific area, with cadaver dogs, and other high-tech equipment. Can't those canines sniff human remains down to 6-8 ft of water and 15ft in the solid ground? The whole thing just makes you scratch your head and leaves more questions than answers.

I just hope, that with anything else, people simply question. Not to be rebels and conspiracy theorists for self-gratification and self-righteousness, but simply because we have a brain and we must use it.

Modern Man Advice

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, although it is not unfeasible. There have been cases of such extreme lengths eg. faking death, etc. It is unlikely this guy would do that or his parents would go to that length. But what I am saying is that finding one of his hands, legs, ear, etc will not suffice with the public to rule him as dead and the search should continue and not stop.
I just saw something that said their source said all that was found was a finger. So maybe cutting off a finger wouldn't be as crazy as a whole hand. But it leaves a lot to chance. I'd hate to cut off my finger, hoping to fool the FBI, only to have a gator eat the thing five seconds later.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is also not what I understood, but you might be right. It might be someone tipping them and having the parents come out.
I have seen a recent report saying that its the parents who went out and found the stuff, so maybe you are right. It's early in the news cycles, so there's been some conflicting information. It will probably all come out eventually.

Billtx49

Reaction score
FBI just confirmed a dental match. Apparently he was in the wild so long they basically recovered only skeletal bones.…

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FBI just confirmed a dental match. Apparently he was in the wild so long they basically recovered a skeleton.…
So much for the rumors about there not being a head. Unless they found the rest of him later.
Wonder if they'll be able to find a cause of death?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Wonder if they'll be able to find a cause of death?
Doubtful
Unless he ate a bullet, pill container is found, or enough soft tissue for dna to reveal something…
I think most will agree it was some sort of suicide. He took the path of least resistance so he wouldn’t have to face the music.