"So what do you think about me"?

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Earlier in the week i was approached and asked by a girl what i thought about her. her friend had tried to hook us up like a year ago. never really had this kind of approach nor situation before how would a dj w years experience respond with words?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either toss it back to her:
"What do you think I think about you?" or
"What should I think of you?"

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But then she asks "Why do you think I'm cool?..."

What can you say besides something about her tits?

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
i actually said that i told her "you seem kinda cool" and then i told her a few good qualities but i limited how much i told her and i told her i'd like to get to know her better. now shes asked how she can get in touch with me i gotta figure out a way to take back the dominance (or lead). suggestions?

bachelor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
J-Bone said:
i actually said that i told her "you seem kinda cool" and then i told her a few good qualities but i limited how much i told her and i told her i'd like to get to know her better. now shes asked how she can get in touch with me i gotta figure out a way to take back the dominance (or lead). suggestions?
Thats hilarious I guess we think alike... Tell her you'll call her SOMETIME... Set something up and give her a call. Seems like this girl is really into you

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Everytime I got this line thrown at me, she's trying to assure herself that she's up to your standards.

So, you tell her that you think she's cool, because if she wasn't, then you wouldn't be there talking to her. However, *pushes the on button for the rating system*, you got 2 points for trying. :)

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha bachelor u know wats funny! thats exactly wat i had told her after i posted my last post. she agve up the digits as weel as her friends digits so i could get in touch w her in case hers died.