Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So this is what some males are turning to? Man who threatened to kill ‘as many girls as I see’ because he was repeatedly rejected...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A/K/A backup plan.

As strange as it sounds, my mom had always told me to "play the field".
Backup boyfriend is WAY worse than friend zone imo. I was the backup once and didn’t even know that term existed. She never gave me the LJBF speech or mentioned the word friend, but be dammed if she didn’t treat me like a friend. Weirdest thing ever.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Backup boyfriend is WAY worse than friend zone imo. I was the backup once and didn’t even know that term existed. She never gave me the LJBF speech or mentioned the word friend, but be dammed if she didn’t treat me like a friend. Weirdest thing ever.
The only time in my 37+ years I've had the LJBF speech, but I was given the LJBFB speech, which, I feel is just as bad. She fvcks you, but is wined and dined by others. Sounds good... right? No so much if you are being downgraded from a relationship to a LJBFB's. Shows, at least to me, your only value to her was your penis.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time in my 37+ years I've had the LJBF speech, but I was given the LJBFB speech, which, I feel is just as bad. She fvcks you, but is wined and dined by others. Sounds good... right? No so much if you are being downgraded from a relationship to a LJBFB's. Shows, at least to me, your only value to her was your penis.
Well see to me that is better than a backup. Plus at least you know exactly where you stand with the LJBF speech. As a backup you do all the boyfriend stuff but don’t get sex, yet you can’t see other people cause she accuses you of cheating even though you aren’t exclusive at all. I’d happily let’s just be friends if I was getting sex, friend me all you want! I just hate the not knowing wtf I am and that’s why it took me so long to understand what a backup was because I’d never heard the term. It flat out sucks.