Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So this is what some males are turning to? Man who threatened to kill ‘as many girls as I see’ because he was repeatedly rejected...

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Something is def. wrong with these dudes... Maybe the government should setup a new department where they hire prostitutes, federalize them and have them to mercy fvcks for these dudes. It would end the mass killings...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why women are so stand offish to guys that aren’t solid 10’s, and even then. On the other hand men don’t lump all women into the same group as Lorena Bobbit so why should they consider all men as potentially evil because a few dorks can’t handle rejection. I hate rejection too, it flat out sucks but I move on and keep on perfecting myself. Now when I get rejected or lead on, I don’t sit around and wallow and cry, I go find someone else. This has brought some girls back that have rejected me because they were like “hmm why’d he just move on without calling me a *****? Who’s that woman he’s with?”.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Tell me about it. Remember the lady from a few weeks ago. She was there at billiards again, and I kept it cordial, but say hello and such. She'd stand around me, I'd walk away, so then she chatted up another other dude, but I paid little attention. However, when other people came by to talk to me, she'd not just come over to say hi to them, she'd walk between us and give them a hug. The dude she gave a hug to looked puzzled, then she walked away. Guess who texted me the next day saying what's up... Crazy... Just crazy...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me about it. Remember the lady from a few weeks ago. She was there at billiards again, and I kept it cordial, but say hello and such. She'd stand around me, I'd walk away, so then she chatted up another other dude, but I paid little attention. However, when other people came by to talk to me, she'd not just come over to say hi to them, she'd walk between us and give them a hug. The dude she gave a hug to looked puzzled, then she walked away. Guess who texted me the next day saying what's up... Crazy... Just crazy...
Lol yup. Been there before. The only thing that tops ignoring them is them seeing you with another woman that looks better. That’s the ultimate f you.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Lol yup. Been there before. The only thing that tops ignoring them is them seeing you with another woman that looks better. That’s the ultimate f you.
No doubt. Since we were not talking, aside from a cordial how you doing and take it easy, that's basically all we said to each other. However, since I was paying zero attention to her, I was conversing with everyone else. I saw multiple times in the mirror she was looking at me. Again, very strange. When we were shooting (at different tables), we'd be standing right next to each other and you could feel the frustration from her. Me, I was just chatting with every other person aside from her. She was basically chatting with the other dude. Which, I can understand. He's 23 and 6'2, so good for her. My of my buds were saying she's doing the exact same thing that she did with me to this dude because she wants the attention. Every time she had to get by, she had three options of passing through, go around to the right, go around to the left or go straight between me and the person I was talking to. Each time, right between. So strange.

But back to these dudes who are shooting up the schools for lack of sexual release. Something needs to be done.. We had more freedom with guns in the 20th century, and no mass killings (aside Columbine in 99). I still think that because the ladies are wearing more revealing clothing and they hyper sexual nature we are now all experiencing, that has made men's hormones run amuck. For the the dudes who can get laid, no issues. But for the incels/MGTOW's, this is what they are turning in to.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No doubt. Since we were not talking, aside from a cordial how you doing and take it easy, that's basically all we said to each other. However, since I was paying zero attention to her, I was conversing with everyone else. I saw multiple times in the mirror she was looking at me. Again, very strange. When we were shooting (at different tables), we'd be standing right next to each other and you could feel the frustration from her. Me, I was just chatting with every other person aside from her. She was basically chatting with the other dude. Which, I can understand. He's 23 and 6'2, so good for her. My of my buds were saying she's doing the exact same thing that she did with me to this dude because she wants the attention. Every time she had to get by, she had three options of passing through, go around to the right, go around to the left or go straight between me and the person I was talking to. Each time, right between. So strange.

But back to these dudes who are shooting up the schools for lack of sexual release. Something needs to be done.. We had more freedom with guns in the 20th century, and no mass killings (aside Columbine in 99). I still think that because the ladies are wearing more revealing clothing and they hyper sexual nature we are now all experiencing, that has made men's hormones run amuck. For the the dudes who can get laid, no issues. But for the incels/MGTOW's, this is what they are turning in to.
Women also play games more now than at any time I can remember. Social media has made the attention whoring worse than it’s ever been, I don’t know why guys can’t figure this out. I even made a thread about a girl I know who’s a super attention ***** and she gets a lot of attention but she doesn’t have jack **** going for her. If she can get attention imagine what cute and beautiful girls with a decent life are managing to get.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Something is def. wrong with these dudes... Maybe the government should setup a new department where they hire prostitutes, federalize them and have them to mercy fvcks for these dudes. It would end the mass killings...

Actually it's the government causing it. LOL Frustrated men and their situations are going to get worse the more power feminism gets.
Think about how that is for a while and you will see it.

Mass killings are drug induced psychosis. There's tons of info now. Why do you think that they switched to sealing the toxicology reports now?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with many of the points above, I would like to add something which is totally cultural.

Basically they openly tell that guys who dont get girls are overall losers yet they make it harder and harder for the average guy to get even a slightly above average girl.

I believe the problem would decrease in intensity if they simply push the fact that a man can be a man of value even if no girl is around in his life while at the same time avoiding bvllsh1t like "do this, do that and you get the girls" while we all know that some men simply lack what it takes to be successful with girls in the current setting.

An average guy of average status and average look with an average social circle will get sh1t unless he manages to upgrade, yet they are told to hit clubs, ask girls out and just "be themselves".

Once they find out that playing by the rules gets them nowhere they get p1ssed off and the reaction could be from quiet acceptance to going postal.

The point is that in this hypergamy on roids fueled from social media and mainstream culture, a majority of men will simply not be qualified to get anything decent in terms of women.

"Be yourself" is the worse suggestion to give to a guy, giving him a set of wrong rules and wrong info comes right after.

No need to talk about girls power tripping by humiliating guys or leading them on only to reject them.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why women are afraid of confrontation, because you never know what anger lurks below the facade of that smile

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with many of the points above, I would like to add something which is totally cultural.

Basically they openly tell that guys who dont get girls are overall losers yet they make it harder and harder for the average guy to get even a slightly above average girl.

I believe the problem would decrease in intensity if they simply push the fact that a man can be a man of value even if no girl is around in his life while at the same time avoiding bvllsh1t like "do this, do that and you get the girls" while we all know that some men simply lack what it takes to be successful with girls in the current setting.

An average guy of average status and average look with an average social circle will get sh1t unless he manages to upgrade, yet they are told to hit clubs, ask girls out and just "be themselves".

Once they find out that playing by the rules gets them nowhere they get p1ssed off and the reaction could be from quiet acceptance to going postal.

The point is that in this hypergamy on roids fueled from social media and mainstream culture, a majority of men will simply not be qualified to get anything decent in terms of women.

"Be yourself" is the worse suggestion to give to a guy, giving him a set of wrong rules and wrong info comes right after.

No need to talk about girls power tripping by humiliating guys or leading them on only to reject them.
The problem with this is that our culture doesn't recognize that romance is a tangible need and necessary ability.

You're supposed to get an education, you're supposed to move out of your parents' home, you're supposed to work and we talk about all of those things in society. But romance is something just for your personal life like what music you like. This means that romance can't be a 'problem' in someone's life. It just means you are a loser, or need to work harder - the opposite of what you hear in discussions of how rigged the economy is for example. Romance is not treated as a tangible need or an ability to have so you can function in society, it's just an atomized law of the jungle. Coincidentally women have all the advantages in that arena. They have many more birth control options, vastly more dating options for vastly less effort, they don't need to shut their human feelings off (like nervousness and shame) to do what they're supposed to do like men need to, and have zero experience being a man romancing women but plenty playing on easy mode so of course it couldn't be a problem to them.

That's one side of it, the other of course is the disturbed sense of entitlement these maniacs have.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

You have valid points. Now this is just my take. It's true that social media and other social influences have inflated the value of women. There is also the truly relevant point that men have been reduced. This is an important part as it is not representative of the influential power that men hold. Men need to slam the door on the face's of women AFTER they have been deprogrammed.

Men need to be aware of what and who they are, not what the Feminine Imperative has programmed into them. There's absolutely no reason to get angry. Just don't participate in their silly war. Ignore them. Fuk them yes, but give them no credit for creating our world. Our fathers and the fathers before them didn't build civilization only to have women steal it, crush it and then claim ownership to bring about their communistic, government take care of me while I wreck my life and let someone else fix it, goal.
It is being restructured to let them act badly without any consequences like the ones we suffer through. There is no mercy.

Men must be deprogrammed or there is no chance. This is why I don't care about talking about pick-up. It won't save you from hell.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Prostitution, even if free (government-funded), is still not a solution to the incel thing.

Telling a rejected incel guy that he can make an appointment with a prostitute at a local gov’t office (versus real sex with a woman that is attracted) is like telling an unemployed person that, “My company or agency will be glad to hire you, but you must work for free. We can never actually pay you because you are not a qualified candidate.”

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be happy for there to be legal horehouses everywhere.
Mommy, why does Uncle Louie always go to the Kit-Kat Club on Saturday Night?
Because Dear, Uncle Louis is so ugly that no woman wants to be his waifu; at the Kit-Kat Club, there are women that Uncle Louis can pay to be his waifu.
Mommy, does Daddy pay you to be his waifu?
Yes Dear, in more ways than you could imagine.

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
hes fixable. gym, diet, hair, clothes, would look better than many of us here

right now he has
average look.

should have average gf.

but dating and life arent fair
so he eventually can date faties, that is, if they dont reject him

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I blame, in part at least, the “trophy for everyone” mentality that’s so prevelant these days. The more acceptable this mentality has become over the last 2 decades, the more shootings we see.

A lot of these younger guys are being raised to believe that just trying/participating is good enough for the reward.

If you can get a passing grade on a bell curve with other idiots and win a trophy for being the last place team in sports, why not be rewarded with a girl? Or a 6 figure job upon graduating high school? All you have to do is TRY, right?

Minimal effort, maximum reward! Fair for everyone!

Then reality hits.

Then denial sets in.

Tell a guy to hit the gym and he scoffs, acts like thats way too much effort and is jumping through hoops to get a girl, which is beneath his dignity. So they protect that “dignity” by typing angry sh*t on incel forums and social media with their Cheetos stained fingers.

Welcome to 2019.
You know @Amante Silvestre, I can take a lot with stride, but enough is enough!!! What is you fvckin problem with Cheetos? ;'p

I mean, once an awhile, they are a tasty treat. Don't mix Cheetos with the Incel rebellion.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell I’d rather be rejected than strung along and then find myself in the friend zone. Women have become masters at hiding this **** until it’s too late and you’re in the damn FZ. Still happens to me to this day on occasion. What makes me mad though is when I finally figure it out for myself (they never come right out and tell you you’re in the FZ because they know you’ll walk away) and you try to pull back, here they come. “Why’ve you been avoiding me?” “I told you I’m not looking for a relationship right now cause I just got out of a bad one but I want to hangout with you” “the best relationships start out as friendships you know”. One bull crap thing after another. I just want to lose my frame sometimes and be like “you know what, fvck your friendship, shove it straight up your ass.”

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Why’ve you been avoiding me?” “I told you I’m not looking for a relationship right now cause I just got out of a bad one but I want to hangout with you” “the best relationships start out as friendships you know”. One bull crap thing after another.
A woman keeping around a "friend" is simply her keeping a "break in case of losing Sexual Market Value" axe.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman keeping around a "friend" is simply her keeping a "break in case of losing Sexual Market Value" axe.
Women have learned not to tell you they see you as a friend, they treat you like one though. They’ve figured it out if they don’t tell you then you won’t ever figure out they’ve transitioned you into the FZ.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They ask friends and family what's wrong and are told just be yourself. I heard that sh12 way too many times! Then I came here and was told improve your style, workout, focus on your goals.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Women have learned not to tell you they see you as a friend, they treat you like one though. They’ve figured it out if they don’t tell you then you won’t ever figure out they’ve transitioned you into the FZ.
A/K/A backup plan.

They ask friends and family what's wrong and are told just be yourself. I heard that sh12 way too many times! Then I came here and was told improve your style, workout, focus on your goals.
As strange as it sounds, my mom had always told me to "play the field".