"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

So She likes me, but there's an issue.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
12
Location
Canada
Hey DJ's, I need some advice. Yesterday during a conversation it came out that this girl likes me. (I knew it before she said it, lots of flirting) But at the moment I'm persuing somebody else, and besides she has a boyfriend.

Now she keeps asking if I like her, and she's the kind of person that would take it seriously if I say no, and I want to keep a possibility open, so how do I handle this?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
You'd get less views if you stopped checking yourself.

First

"Why do you keep asking, are you trying to indiscreetly tell me that you're passionately in love with me or trying to get into my pants or something?"

If you already know she likes you and she's said it,

"Why don't you ask me on a date and find out if I like you?"
 

donalpha

New Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
toronto
since ur persuing that other chick, why not just date this girl that likes u mayb get a lil practice in and keep your eye on the gold bra, after all ***** is *****
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Don't ever tell a girl that you like her. Keep her guessing. Show some signs every once in a while but I wouldn't tell her.

Back to the point. If it was me, I'd just try and hook up with the girl that you are talking to right now.
 
Top