Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So She likes me, but there's an issue.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey DJ's, I need some advice. Yesterday during a conversation it came out that this girl likes me. (I knew it before she said it, lots of flirting) But at the moment I'm persuing somebody else, and besides she has a boyfriend.

Now she keeps asking if I like her, and she's the kind of person that would take it seriously if I say no, and I want to keep a possibility open, so how do I handle this?

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd get less views if you stopped checking yourself.

First

"Why do you keep asking, are you trying to indiscreetly tell me that you're passionately in love with me or trying to get into my pants or something?"

If you already know she likes you and she's said it,

"Why don't you ask me on a date and find out if I like you?"

donalpha

Reaction score
since ur persuing that other chick, why not just date this girl that likes u mayb get a lil practice in and keep your eye on the gold bra, after all ***** is *****

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever tell a girl that you like her. Keep her guessing. Show some signs every once in a while but I wouldn't tell her.

Back to the point. If it was me, I'd just try and hook up with the girl that you are talking to right now.