Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So... my ex *did* show up Saturday night.

Ojwasguilty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Posted about this a few days ago.

Background: My ex got in touch 2 weeks after the break up. I invited her round for drinks + dinner.

She arrived at 9pm. She was really quiet at the start, and it was kind of awkward, but I soon got her to talk.

She looked in a real bad state: her hair was unkempt, and it seemed to me that she had been crying. She lives an hour and a half away by car.

She tells me that the two last weeks had been horrible for her. She had gotten in touch with a mutual friend to see how I was doing.

She told me that I frustrate her because I’m not capable of telling her when I’m not happy or if something’s wrong. This is true. It’s always been difficult in my past relationships, because when I do say something’s wrong, I used to get it thrown back in my face.

So we had dinner, drunk a lot, and we ended up in the sack.

At one point she said “(My name), I want us to continue. I want to put more effort into it. I want us to work out”.

Before she left she gave me my belated Christmas present. We had a laugh because it’s two sizes too small. She gave me a long kiss and told me to keep in touch.

I know now that I have to communicate better with her.

Thoughts?

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Background: My ex got in touch 2 weeks after the break up. I invited her round for drinks + dinner.

She arrived at 9pm. She was really quiet at the start, and it was kind of awkward, but I soon got her to talk.

She looked in a real bad state: her hair was unkempt, and it seemed to me that she had been crying. She lives an hour and a half away by car.

She tells me that the two last weeks had been horrible for her. She had gotten in touch with a mutual friend to see how I was doing.

She told me that I frustrate her because I’m not capable of telling her when I’m not happy or if something’s wrong. This is true. It’s always been difficult in my past relationships, because when I do say something’s wrong, I used to get it thrown back in my face.

At one point she said “(My name), I want us to continue. I want to put more effort into it. I want us to work out”.

Before she left she gave me my belated Christmas present. We had a laugh because it’s two sizes too small. She gave me a long kiss and told me to keep in touch.

Thoughts?
Oof.

Who broke up with who? Actually, I'm guessing she broke up with you. Either way let her come to you, not the other way around. She must enter into your frame.

Of course my actual advice would be to move on and you will almost assuredly break up again in the future if you try and rekindle...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thoughts?
and you fall on her bait, nice going.

you know why she is frustated by you? because possible your "mutual friend" didn't notice you feeling bad she ended with you, you was going as normal, that pissed her off, and I kinda liked her act, showing like she was in a bad spot, that tell me more about she don't care to look good for you, but you know what, do whatever, nothing we say will amke you change your mind

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who wants a quality relationship with you WILL NOT throw your fears, frustrations, etc back into your face when you express them.

If this is what she (anyone) does, this person isn't interested in building something healthy with you, they are interested in making a dog on a leash out of you.

FWIW & good luck

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly & seriosly, she is not wife material. Wife material should be a lot more perfect mother fvcker. Keep on searching. If you get that fuzzy moist thought that you aren’t perfect why should she be, let us know, make a new post about it, we here for you.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“At one point she said “(My name), I want us to continue. I want to put more effort into it. I want us to work out”.

Actions over words. What has she done that shows she is putting in effort?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

I guess you don't frustrate her that much.

You say: "(Her name), we are working out. We just slept together."

Before she left she gave me my belated Christmas present. We had a laugh because it’s two sizes too small.
You are a Large size and your ex bought you a small size? Too funny

She gave me a long kiss and told me to keep in touch.

Why does giving you a long kiss mean you have to communicate better with her?

Just do the same thing as before. No more, no less.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Am I the only 1 here who thinks his ex has been fvcked hard in all 3 holes for last 2 weeks and when she got dumped, she got all teary eyed with regret to finally run back to OP ?

Ojwasguilty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only 1 here who thinks his ex has been fvcked hard in all 3 holes for last 2 weeks and when she got dumped, she got all teary eyed with regret to finally run back to OP ?
Yes, you’re the only **** on here that thinks so.

I’m so sorry (not) that that’s how your last girlfriends turned out to be, but those I date tend to have a lot more integrity.

Do yourself a favour and don’t answer this.

Last edited:

Ojwasguilty

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess you don't frustrate her that much.

You say: "(Her name), we are working out. We just slept together."

You are a Large size and your ex bought you a small size? Too funny

Why does giving you a long kiss mean you have to communicate better with her?

Just do the same thing as before. No more, no less.
No I’m an XL, and she got me a large.

Honestly & seriosly, she is not wife material. Wife material should be a lot more perfect mother fvcker. Keep on searching. If you get that fuzzy moist thought that you aren’t perfect why should she be, let us know, make a new post about it, we here for you.
I have absolutely no interest in marriage.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

I’m so sorry (not) that that’s how your last girlfriends turned out to be, but those I date tend to have a lot more integrity.

Even with this answer I can already predict the outcome.

Going forward, I'll do both of us a favor by not participating further.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's not that it is his experience, mate...it's just that girls will do things you would say "wait...what?". They do them everyday. You still caught up in that tightened up mentality that certain women won't do certain things. They will, trust me :)

Ojwasguilty

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that it is his experience, mate...it's just that girls will do things you would say "wait...what?". They do them everyday. You still caught up in that tightened up mentality that certain women won't do certain things. They will, trust me :)
Because the only girls you’ve ever been with are of very low quality and integrity. So it’s completely down to his own experiences. He’s projecting.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the only girls you’ve ever been with are of very low quality and integrity. So it’s completely down to his own experiences. He’s projecting.
For a person to have integrity, they need to have emotional control and rational strength. I know of a very small number of women who have emotional control and rational strength LOL

Ojwasguilty

Don Juan
Reaction score
For a person to have integrity, they need to have emotional control and rational strength. I know of a very small number of women who have emotional control and rational strength LOL
That’s my very point. You attract and are attracted by LOW QUALITY women.