Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So... my ex *did* show up Saturday night.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I have absolutely no interest in marriage.
Alright so a plate then! You gotta give it to this girl, she is not sure where she stands with you, she wants more, and is not getting it from you. That text message you send her, you need space to think about it. I mean, can it be at all ignored. I would say don't think about it too much, and do reach out. She wanted to know where she is with you, that means you gotta let her know where she is with you. Think about that before you do call her, though not too long.

R

Ranger

Am I the only 1 here who thinks his ex has been fvcked hard in all 3 holes for last 2 weeks and when she got dumped, she got all teary eyed with regret to finally run back to OP ?
Nope. It’s way too obvious. She’s a very dirty girl. LMAO

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you’re the only **** on here that thinks so.

I’m so sorry (not) that that’s how your last girlfriends turned out to be, but those I date tend to have a lot more integrity.

Do yourself a favour and don’t answer this.
nope he is not. that is pretty much the expected, a girl end with you is because there is someone else, but she returning woud mean the otehr dude just wanted to tap her once, I don't even mention it because its the norm

btw wanna bet that "present" was not for you, but she did buy it anyway so pass to you kind of gift, because the last dude droped her before?

Ojwasguilty

Don Juan
Reaction score
nope he is not. that is pretty much the expected, a girl end with you is because there is someone else, but she returning woud mean the otehr dude just wanted to tap her once, I don't even mention it because its the norm

btw wanna bet that "present" was not for you, but she did buy it anyway so pass to you kind of gift, because the last dude droped her before?
Lmfao... of course it was intended for me, it has my ****ing name on it looooool. It was a jumper she had printed a inside joke on with my name on it.

It’s not the “norm” it’s YOUR norm. You’ve obviously had it happen to you, which is sad, I guess.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmfao... of course it was intended for me, it has my ****ing name on it looooool. It was a jumper she had printed a inside joke on with my name on it.

It’s not the “norm” it’s YOUR norm. You’ve obviously had it happen to you, which is sad, I guess.
yeah because last min name printing is "hard".

btw I already told you, you will not listen and will be made a fool, only problem is like always you will not notice till is too late, and after a long time