Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So just watched Birdbox on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I thought you had lost interest in discussing this?

There's nothing in that article that suggests the majority of people are dating interracially. I said before I might believe that the majority (in big cities) have tried interracial dating. But not that the majority of dates are interracial, or that the majority of people are dating interracially at any one time.
Where I live is rural downstate Illinois by most people, myself included, but also considered “Chicago area” by many especially people not from Illinois. I can say this about the Chicago area: you would be really hard pressed to find any white woman under 45 who hadn’t fvcked a black guy at least once. From bits and pieces of what I’ve taken in they all try it cuz they wanna know about the whole “black guys are bigger” thing first hand. That’s what my GF told me, she said she has been with two black guys and she is 45. There are also a lot of women on OLD who post that they only date black guys. A white guy like me has options but yeah being a black man in this area is more of a blessing than a curse when it comes to women. Being white is just average.

Billtx49

Reaction score
This thread is off topic via petty squabbling… Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.