So just watched Birdbox on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
In sick of being preached to. My daughters school has posters saying "some people are gay. Get over it!"
It's insulting to presume that I have a problem with it in the first place. Most people don't give a toss any more. I have no problems with race or homosexuality but I do have a problem with it being used as part of the Marxist agend.Im a white male so I must be a mysgogonistic, racist homophobe.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In sick of being preached to. My daughters school has posters saying "some people are gay. Get over it!"
It's insulting to presume that I have a problem with it in the first place. Most people don't give a toss any more. I have no problems with race or homosexuality but I do have a problem with it being used as part of the Marxist agend.Im a white male so I must be a mysgogonistic, racist homophobe.
Make your own poster.

White people have rights too, get over it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this guy trying to say that Scottish people are white?!
I'm 20% Scotland, Ireland, Wales, 53% Great Britain, 13% Scandinavian, 7% Europe West. I'm white.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah it's way more common especially nowadays. It's not hyperbole it's a pretty common truth in the big city. There are so many different ethnicities that date each other you barely see same race/ethnic dating. Statistics could never show that picture accurately
If you're saying that most people in the city have tried interracial dating at some point, I wouldn't doubt that. If you're saying that at any given time most people are seeing someone outside their race, I'm skeptical about that.

I couldn't find any stats on dating, but this article talks about where interracial marriages are most and least common. Even in the most common areas, it is still in the minority. I realize marriage is not dating, but hey you got to start somewhere.

https://www.citylab.com/equity/2017/05/interracial-marriage-in-cities-pew-report/527217/

I think on one hand, people tend to date others like themselves. But this is balanced somewhat by people being attracted to people of different genetics (makes for healthier children). Interracial mating is healthy for this reason, I would think. At some point maybe we will breed ourselves out of having races, which would be fine with me.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 20% Scotland, Ireland, Wales, 53% Great Britain, 13% Scandinavian, 7% Europe West. I'm white.
I'm part Scottish too. Scottish is White, I wonder why wouldn't it be?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm part Scottish too. Scottish is White, I wonder why wouldn't it be?
I think he's trying to say "There's no such thing as white?" yet whites are responsible for all the evils.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he's trying to say "There's no such thing as white?" yet whites are responsible for all the evils.
Their whole construct is nonsensical. Only idiots would think or try to argue that Whites do not exist. These people are evil and are itching so badly to genocide us.

AJ84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're saying that most people in the city have tried interracial dating at some point, I wouldn't doubt that. If you're saying that at any given time most people are seeing someone outside their race, I'm skeptical about that.

I couldn't find any stats on dating, but this article talks about where interracial marriages are most and least common. Even in the most common areas, it is still in the minority. I realize marriage is not dating, but hey you got to start somewhere.

https://www.citylab.com/equity/2017/05/interracial-marriage-in-cities-pew-report/527217/

I think on one hand, people tend to date others like themselves. But this is balanced somewhat by people being attracted to people of different genetics (makes for healthier children). Interracial mating is healthy for this reason, I would think. At some point maybe we will breed ourselves out of having races, which would be fine with me.
Interesting article. Makes sense in towns where there isn’t much diversity, that interracial dating would be low.

In Toronto, which is one of the most, if not the most diverse city in North America, there’s lots of interracial dating, but I would say that the majority still is people dating within their own ethnic groups so I agree with you that that’s still more common, for now anyway.

I’m sure there’s stats on this somewhere, but the common interacial dating I see tends to correlate to the length of time that particular ethnic group has been in Canada. From what I have noticed for interracial male/female couples the most common are:
Black/ White
White/ Asian
White/East Asian
White/ South Asian
White/Middle Eastern
For female/male:
Black/white
White/ Asian (I’m seeing more of this actually)
Black/ South Asian

Usually second generation people.

Outside of Toronto it’s less of course.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think you're overthinking this

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're overthinking this
Why? I agree that interracial dating is common, I just doubt that the majority of people are doing it at one time - even in the big city.
I haven't seen anything to convince me otherwise.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? I agree that interracial dating is common, I just doubt that the majority of people are doing it at one time - even in the big city.
I haven't seen anything to convince me otherwise.
Tyr world doesn't need to convince everything is as is. Statistics won't help either

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyr world doesn't need to convince everything is as is. Statistics won't help either
Okay well, no matter. I just thought it was interesting.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A non-factual statement was made and he questioned it. I don't think that has anything to do with "convincing".

I was in Chicago and Atlanta very recently and in no way at all would I say the majority of relationships were interracial. So I agree with Zekko here.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A non-factual statement was made and he questioned it. I don't think that has anything to do with "convincing".

I was in Chicago and Atlanta very recently and in no way at all would I say the majority of relationships were interracial. So I agree with Zekko here.
Which statements qualify as non factual if you have no evidence? You only have you cognitive dissonance. And you weren't in Chicago recently and Atlanta is a majority black city. Visiting cities doesn't give you an answer, I'm sure interracial dating was the last thing on your mind

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which statements qualify as non factual if you have no evidence? You only have you cognitive dissonance. And you weren't in Chicago recently and Atlanta is a majority black city. Visiting cities doesn't give you an answer, I'm sure interracial dating was the last thing on your mind

Your statement that most dating is interracial is nonfactual.

And whether Atlanta is a majority black city is irrelevant.

And yes I was in both places and no way in hell were most couples interracial. Zekko provided the most evidence debunking you. Do you have data whoch proves otherwise?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your statement that most dating is interracial is nonfactual.

And whether Atlanta is a majority black city is irrelevant.

And yes I was in both places and no way in hell were most couples interracial. Zekko provided the most evidence debunking you. Do you have data whoch proves otherwise?
What evidence did he debunk me with? You never been to Chicago post pictures of your visit at least. Statistical evidence means nothing when you survey 10 people

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What evidence did he debunk me with? You never been to Chicago post pictures of your visit at least. Statistical evidence means nothing when you survey 10 people

You made the original claim, the burden of proof is on you.

His link showed interracial marriage rates, which are low.

And they were business trips, who takes pics on those???

Status
Not open for further replies.