Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So just watched Birdbox on Netflix

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A non-factual statement was made and he questioned it. I don't think that has anything to do with "convincing".

I was in Chicago and Atlanta very recently and in no way at all would I say the majority of relationships were interracial. So I agree with Zekko here.
Which statements qualify as non factual if you have no evidence? You only have you cognitive dissonance. And you weren't in Chicago recently and Atlanta is a majority black city. Visiting cities doesn't give you an answer, I'm sure interracial dating was the last thing on your mind

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your statement that most dating is interracial is nonfactual.

And whether Atlanta is a majority black city is irrelevant.

And yes I was in both places and no way in hell were most couples interracial. Zekko provided the most evidence debunking you. Do you have data whoch proves otherwise?
What evidence did he debunk me with? You never been to Chicago post pictures of your visit at least. Statistical evidence means nothing when you survey 10 people

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.citylab.com/equity/2017/05/interracial-marriage-in-cities-pew-report/527217/
The article he posted is in favor of what I said.
2.this article is about interracial marriage l not dating which I stated.
2.census is not accurate because many Latinos claim they are white on census.
3. Dating is not marriage, you can date multiple people in a year of all different races for a varied amount of time. It would be statistically impossible to surgery that and if they did it would be a small sample size which these social sciences use
4.I win

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From zekko article lol
Fifty years after the U.S. Supreme Court struck down laws against interracial marriage, interracial couples are more common than ever before—especially in cities. That’s a finding from a new report from the Pew Research Center looking at the state of interracial marriage today. Overall, there has been a dramatic increase in interracial marriage. In 2015, 10 percent of all married Americans were married to someone of a different race or ethnicity. That’s up from just 3 percent in 1980. Seventeen percent of all weddings performed in 2015 were interracial, up from 7 percent in 1980. In cities, those figures are even higher. In 2015, 18 percent of new marriages in metropolitan areas were interracial, compared with 11 percent of newlyweds outside of metropolitan areas. The rates were highest in Honolulu (42 percent), Las Vegas (31 percent), and Santa Barbara (30 percent). Intermarriage is rarest in metro areas in southern states (Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia and the Carolinas), as

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From zekko article lol
Fifty years after the U.S. Supreme Court struck down laws against interracial marriage, interracial couples are more common than ever before—especially in cities. That’s a finding from a new report from the Pew Research Center looking at the state of interracial marriage today. Overall, there has been a dramatic increase in interracial marriage. In 2015, 10 percent of all married Americans were married to someone of a different race or ethnicity. That’s up from just 3 percent in 1980. Seventeen percent of all weddings performed in 2015 were interracial, up from 7 percent in 1980. In cities, those figures are even higher. In 2015, 18 percent of new marriages in metropolitan areas were interracial, compared with 11 percent of newlyweds outside of metropolitan areas. The rates were highest in Honolulu (42 percent), Las Vegas (31 percent), and Santa Barbara (30 percent). Intermarriage is rarest in metro areas in southern states (Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia and the Carolinas), as
It's more common in marriages now except for parts of the south which are mostly segregated and have little diversity to big cities like Chicago

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want burden of proof next time you come to Chicago, you come see me
LOL 18% is not most.

You have provided nothing to support your claim, so it is basless.

If you are thinking in terms of "winning" as opposed to just sharing facts, then you have an agenda and are biased.

Let me know when you have data to support your ridiculous claim.
18 is marriage not dating
Interracial dating is not exclusive to white and black people. You have Hispanics Asians and middle eastern people as well all intermingling lol

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want burden of proof next time you come to Chicago, you come see me

18 is marriage not dating
Interracial dating is not exclusive to white and black people. You have Hispanics Asians and middle eastern people as well all intermingling lol
Dating is not marriage lol

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you still have no proof of your claim.

And admitted you cannot prove it.

Useless and mt experience says your claim is wildly off.
The article in part shows that my claim is true and the article states interracial marriages are increasing.

In my post I've said interracial dating is increasing and pretty common in my city which you never been to or have proof of your claim of being here.
The article doesn't make clear how many marriages were used in the study or if same sex interracial marriages were used.
When people date in a big city they don't take interracial dating surveys lol.
This is to easy

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are saying the article supports a surge from 18% to over 50% in just a few years??!? LOLL!!

Not from what I or others see. Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself of this delusion.
The article sees a surge in marrige not dating lol that's evidence for my point

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating is way more common then marriage as you can date multiple people in a week month or year lol

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is no evidence for your point at all. Dating leads to marriage so the numbers should be comparable.

Moreover the vast majority of this is on the West coast and is why we see nowhere near that on the East coast.
Dating rarely leads to marriage because people date for on average all through high school college and in their mid twenties. Then might get married for a few years late twenties and get divorced and start dating again lol. You're making yourself look bad just eject bro

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People do not get married without dating. This isn't India with arranged marriages.

Before seeing 18% racial intermarriage rates you would need to see 18% racial interdating rates.

Therefore you are suggesting that jumped from 18% to over 50% in just 3 years which is ridiculous.

Even more ridiculous since the vast majority is on the west coast and even there it was not 50%.

The MOST risiculous is you are claiming this as fact with no data supporting you, which you even admit.
Stop you plunging deeper and deeper. Your gimmick is almost up lol

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People do not get married without dating. This isn't India with arranged marriages.

Before seeing 18% racial intermarriage rates you would need to see 18% racial interdating rates.

Therefore you are suggesting that jumped from 18% to over 50% in just 3 years which is ridiculous.

Even more ridiculous since the vast majority is on the west coast and even there it was not 50%.

The MOST risiculous is you are claiming this as fact with no data supporting you, which you even admit.
Stop conflating dating and marriage you moron lol you're irrelevant. And next time you supposedly come to Chicago let me know

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop making it personal.

The facts show this is mostly west coast and that it was 18% 3 years ago.

We know the rates 3 years ago do not support your claims and you have provided nothing to support your claims either.

#FakeNews
It's not personal, you lied about coming to the city. Marriage is not dating, but you keep conflating the 2 are you mildly retarded? You know how many people date throughout their lifetime? If I wanted to make it personal you would know.
The article talks about interracial marriage increasing not interracial dating DATING

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is a single man with moderate smv dating more than a married man? This board is full of messages of single men dating multiple women of multiple races. You lost bro, keep it moving and hopefully the mods ban your multiple accounts ;)

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is personal because you are now calling names.

Yes I was in both Chicago and Atlanta in the past 3 months. Nowhere near the level of interracial dating you are talking about.

Interracial dating is a leading indicator of marriage. They are a better source of data than the *nothing* you have provided.

You have literally just given your opinion and that is it.

We are done. All you can do is call names when you have provided only your opinion and the most relevant data shows you to be grossly incorrect.

Bye.
Atlanta is a majority African American city with less population and demographic diversity than Chicago you're comparing a city with 2.7 million people to a small city with less population with that.
So me living in Chicago 30 Years is not a good observation as you "visiting" for a few days?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The article he posted is in favor of what I said.
2.this article is about interracial marriage l not dating which I stated.
2.census is not accurate because many Latinos claim they are white on census.
3. Dating is not marriage, you can date multiple people in a year of all different races for a varied amount of time. It would be statistically impossible to surgery that and if they did it would be a small sample size which these social sciences use
4.I win
I thought you had lost interest in discussing this?

There's nothing in that article that suggests the majority of people are dating interracially. I said before I might believe that the majority (in big cities) have tried interracial dating. But not that the majority of dates are interracial, or that the majority of people are dating interracially at any one time.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you had lost interest in discussing this?

There's nothing in that article that suggests the majority of people are dating interracially. I said before I might believe that the majority (in big cities) have tried interracial dating. But not that the majority of dates are interracial, or that the majority of people are dating interracially at any one time.
That's because the article talks about interracial marriage not dating lol.
One thing I noticed about white people they hate being proven wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.