Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I've been thinking...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about putting all my thoughts, theories, and observations about women into written form. I always have things floating around in my brain, thinking "that would make a good post on Sosuave", but sometimes I feel like these small chunks of things that I post get lost or lose meaning due to the absence of all the other things that go along with it. In other words, I'm contemplating writing an ebook about women and how I understand them. I feel like it would be helpful to those who are desperately trying to fill their life with a female companion. I'd make it available for free download because I'd rather see men get the help they need as opposed to making money off it.

Not sure where I'd find the time to write it, but I know damn well it would flow once I start.

Any interest?

Billtx49

Reaction score
I think it’s a great idea. I’m always ready to hear the thoughts and opinions of others. It would be a project, but one that’s quite worthwhile.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would it be a manual or something deeper?
I have no desire to write a manual, but rather go really in depth into how things work. I'm not wanting to write about how to attract women because there's enough information kicking around on how to do that. It would be more on how women function, how society comes into play, and the problems as well as some solutions on how to make it work in your favor. I would also put some "inner game" stuff in there as well, but I wouldn't be solely focusing on that.

Women are interesting creatures, and I still feel like there are too many guys out there who expect women to behave logically. I would try communicating how they DON'T work logically.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Rollo could do it, I don't see why you can't. The only question I'd ask yourself is do you have enough to say to fill a book? Seduction material is notorious for packing in a lot of filler material; taking 20 pages to say what could be said in a sentence or two.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Rollo could do it, I don't see why you can't. The only question I'd ask yourself is do you have enough to say to fill a book? Seduction material is notorious for packing in a lot of filler material; taking 20 pages to say what could be said in a sentence or two.
It would just be an ebook. I'm not looking for mass distribution. To me, it would just be a really long sosuave post. When I write about something on this forum, I always feel like the post could use a lot more elaboration. I always feel like I'm limited by space when I'm posting things. If I put it all in a pdf, I have no limits.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be really interested to see something like this. We already have the introductory PDFs and guides here so I don't see why you couldn't write one

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Book of Pook is a great book, but it's mostly unattainable for an average guy. I think if you going to write a book you need to target your audience. If it's nice guys, appeal to them, if it's djs, appeal to them. You need a website to go along with the book, so that when people search google for something they find your book. How I come across all of this, I went online looking for relationship advice, and found david d's ebook. Something like that.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could try writing a seduction/human behavior/charisma set of books like Robert Greene's "The Art of Seduction" & "The 48 Laws of Power".......

"The Art of Seduction" has been very eye-opening for me.... At its core, the main lesson Greene preaches is "Choose the right victim" and "Mold yourself to fill some void that the victim is missing"....

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are interesting creatures, and I still feel like there are too many guys out there who expect women to behave logically. I would try communicating how they DON'T work logically.
Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus has a lot of material on that theme. It would be good for you to read as background research of the topic.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aye, there be plenty of wind bags around! :)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aye, there be plenty of wind bags around! :)
I think it's more that they are trying to disguise a few ideas as being a larger product. That they are intentionally trying to make it look like they have more to offer than they actually do. But yes, plenty of wind bags about.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking about putting all my thoughts, theories, and observations about women into written form. I always have things floating around in my brain, thinking "that would make a good post on Sosuave", but sometimes I feel like these small chunks of things that I post get lost or lose meaning due to the absence of all the other things that go along with it. In other words, I'm contemplating writing an ebook about women and how I understand them. I feel like it would be helpful to those who are desperately trying to fill their life with a female companion. I'd make it available for free download because I'd rather see men get the help they need as opposed to making money off it.

Not sure where I'd find the time to write it, but I know damn well it would flow once I start.

Any interest?
These days marketing the book is more important than the book itself. Some people will buy it if it is too low price, but if you want to make real money most likely you will need some marketing efforts

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd read it because you are a normal, humble guy with all the same struggles the rest of us have, and always very honest and open about them.
Hmm. Will people read a book on seduction if it's not written by a giant douche? That's a rare undertaking.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
No one reads anymore. You are better off making a series of youtube videos explaining your viewpoint

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always found your posts enlightening Des so I'd definitely read it if you do.

I actually want to create big post on here listing as many experiences I've had with women I can remember with lessons, theories, and even questions after each one. I've been telling myself I'd do this for years and haven't yet, but hopefully I'll get it posted soon.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in but I agree reading is so 1990s. I now look for the TLDR version of everything. Even videos I don't watch if they're longer than 10 mins. A good compromise is bullet point lists and if it's too long break it up into sections under different categories. Just my 2 cents.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it Des. It would be a good read. You are practical & pragmatic with your head screwed on straight & lots of field experience.

Do it.

Cheers, BE