“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

So Im going...

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
Taking the trip to see if anything is there this weekend with this female. Now, is it a d*ck move of as soon as I see it’s going nowhere to leave early? Or is that walking away and meaning it? I’d change my flight real quick.
I want to be prepared with an exit plan. This could go either way.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 29, 2017
Messages
768
Reaction score
1,068
Age
45
Taking the trip to see if anything is there this weekend with this female. Now, is it a d*ck move of as soon as I see it’s going nowhere to leave early? Or is that walking away and meaning it? I’d change my flight real quick.
I want to be prepared with an exit plan. This could go either way.
I know nothing about your trip but it sounds like your flying somewhere to meet a chick ? I personally would never pay for a flight to go hang out with a female. That being said, It wouldn’t be a **** move to bolt early if it sucks. My buddy once flew to Tennessee to hang out with some girl he met on one of our guys trips. He spent a week there and they pretty much stayed in, watched movies, and ate delivery food... he got nothing and said it was horrible. He should have been gone the first night.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Only you can look out for your own interests. You should always be prepared to just say no and walk away.

How did you meet this chick?
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,867
Reaction score
19,095
Taking the trip to see if anything is there this weekend with this female. Now, is it a d*ck move of as soon as I see it’s going nowhere to leave early? Or is that walking away and meaning it? I’d change my flight real quick.
I want to be prepared with an exit plan. This could go either way.
Have you lost your mind? The definition of desperate dudes do desperate things right here.
 

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
Well we been talking for like 2 years. Thought I’d give it a shot. Either sh#% or get off the pot.

Kinda looks like Shes ghosting me now though. Prob cancel it and never look back.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Well we been talking for like 2 years. Thought I’d give it a shot. Either sh#% or get off the pot.

Kinda looks like Shes ghosting me now though. Prob cancel it and never look back.
Huh? Wtf? 2 years?????????
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
You better give her one of these when you first see her.



Seriously set the stage for a romp in the hay. And follow through. You have had enough time to prepare her. I'd have a hotel room set where you know you won't be disturbed. No meeting the parents or the friends. Once you leave the airport it is straight to the hotel room.
 

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
Yea knew her from high school. Single mom and I’m a single dad, we related on a lot of topics. But she started calling more, good morn me and good night so I said this can’t go on and booked the flight.
 

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
You better give her one of these when you first see her.



Seriously set the stage for a romp in the hay. And follow through. You have had enough time to prepare her. I'd have a hotel room set where you know you won't be disturbed. No meeting the parents or the friends. Once you leave the airport it is straight to the hotel room.
That was the plan.....
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Huh? Wtf? 2 years?????????
Yeah I have to hand it to the OP for sticking it out for 2 years. I don't know any gal that wouldn't have already friendzoned a guy even after a couple months of just talking and no meeting.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,867
Reaction score
19,095
Well we been talking for like 2 years. Thought I’d give it a shot. Either sh#% or get off the pot.

Kinda looks like Shes ghosting me now though. Prob cancel it and never look back.
Yup. That's what normally happens in these situations when you are talking long distance with someone for a long time. They are in love with the idea of you not actually you. If you met in person it would ruin it for them so they'd rather keep the memory of you in their mind than the real you.
 

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
Yup. That's what normally happens in these situations when you are talking long distance with someone for a long time. They are in love with the idea of you not actually you. If you met in person it would ruin it for them so they'd rather keep the memory of you in their mind than the real you.
Lesson learned.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Shoot guys...Right now you could buy a woman a plane ticket to a beach town from $39-$99. Get a hotel room for the weekend, meet at the airport and she damn sure knows whats gonna happen. after being in social isolation for 3 months the potential is there for a wild romp.

I consider doing that 3 years ago one of my best achievements.
 
Top