Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So Im going...

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking the trip to see if anything is there this weekend with this female. Now, is it a d*ck move of as soon as I see it’s going nowhere to leave early? Or is that walking away and meaning it? I’d change my flight real quick.
I want to be prepared with an exit plan. This could go either way.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking the trip to see if anything is there this weekend with this female. Now, is it a d*ck move of as soon as I see it’s going nowhere to leave early? Or is that walking away and meaning it? I’d change my flight real quick.
I know nothing about your trip but it sounds like your flying somewhere to meet a chick ? I personally would never pay for a flight to go hang out with a female. That being said, It wouldn’t be a **** move to bolt early if it sucks. My buddy once flew to Tennessee to hang out with some girl he met on one of our guys trips. He spent a week there and they pretty much stayed in, watched movies, and ate delivery food... he got nothing and said it was horrible. He should have been gone the first night.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only you can look out for your own interests. You should always be prepared to just say no and walk away.

How did you meet this chick?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Have you lost your mind? The definition of desperate dudes do desperate things right here.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we been talking for like 2 years. Thought I’d give it a shot. Either sh#% or get off the pot.

Kinda looks like Shes ghosting me now though. Prob cancel it and never look back.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Well we been talking for like 2 years. Thought I’d give it a shot. Either sh#% or get off the pot.

Kinda looks like Shes ghosting me now though. Prob cancel it and never look back.
Huh? Wtf? 2 years?????????

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You better give her one of these when you first see her.

Seriously set the stage for a romp in the hay. And follow through. You have had enough time to prepare her. I'd have a hotel room set where you know you won't be disturbed. No meeting the parents or the friends. Once you leave the airport it is straight to the hotel room.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea knew her from high school. Single mom and I’m a single dad, we related on a lot of topics. But she started calling more, good morn me and good night so I said this can’t go on and booked the flight.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
You better give her one of these when you first see her.

Seriously set the stage for a romp in the hay. And follow through. You have had enough time to prepare her. I'd have a hotel room set where you know you won't be disturbed. No meeting the parents or the friends. Once you leave the airport it is straight to the hotel room.
That was the plan.....

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh? Wtf? 2 years?????????
Yeah I have to hand it to the OP for sticking it out for 2 years. I don't know any gal that wouldn't have already friendzoned a guy even after a couple months of just talking and no meeting.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Yup. That's what normally happens in these situations when you are talking long distance with someone for a long time. They are in love with the idea of you not actually you. If you met in person it would ruin it for them so they'd rather keep the memory of you in their mind than the real you.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. That's what normally happens in these situations when you are talking long distance with someone for a long time. They are in love with the idea of you not actually you. If you met in person it would ruin it for them so they'd rather keep the memory of you in their mind than the real you.
Lesson learned.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoot guys...Right now you could buy a woman a plane ticket to a beach town from $39-$99. Get a hotel room for the weekend, meet at the airport and she damn sure knows whats gonna happen. after being in social isolation for 3 months the potential is there for a wild romp.

I consider doing that 3 years ago one of my best achievements.