Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I got the crap beaten out of me last night

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Assuming this story is true, which I am definitely not doing.....

You need to do two things.

1. NOBODY fvcks with you. Get that in your head right now. You go to the Police, file a restraining order and you sue that bastard. Get him put in prison for assault and battery. You want to be number 1? You want people to not fvck with you? You punish them, ruthlessly. Others will learn and even sense it from you.
Idiot. I come home and some dude is with my woman, and I whoop his ass and he sues me and puts me in jail? You have got to be kidding me. It's little bytches like you are responsible for making this nation even more pussified with your lawsuits and charges. Just take an asswhipping like a man. Don't go pulling some bytch ass shyt like that. I'm not suppose to beat down a dude in my own damn house with my own damn woman? What, we gonna have a spot of tea and talk it over? Get the fvck outta here, with that lame ass internet tuff guy ****. When a man is wrong, he accepts it, learns from it and moves forward.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Idiot. I come home and some dude is with my woman, and I whoop his ass and he sues me and puts me in jail? You have got to be kidding me. It's little bytches like you are responsible for making this nation even more pussified with your lawsuits and charges. Just take an asswhipping like a man. Don't go pulling some bytch ass shyt like that. I'm not suppose to beat down a dude in my own damn house with my own damn woman? What, we gonna have a spot of tea and talk it over? Get the fvck outta here, with that lame ass internet tuff guy ****. When a man is wrong, he accepts it, learns from it and moves forward.
Thank you.

I think they should pay the medical bill, though. Thats fair enough, right?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Funny that you're the one with the lame-ass internet tuff guy talk now. Why the name calling?

Being an idiot is letting someone get the best of you. Fvck that, you're a dumbass if you want to walk away letting someone else win. Go run with your tail between your legs then.

If I was in a house with a woman (who I did not know was married), and some guy came in and beat my ass, I would find a way to bury him. he should be beating her ass, not touching mine.

I think you're the pu$$y for letting someone beat on you and you walking away. Some men are bigger than others, so does that mean using a knife or a gun makes you a pu$$y? Fvck that noise. You use what tools you have to win. The next one he sends to the hospital may be your daughter. Use what you can to get rid of that guy, he is a cancer on society. He needs to be taught that he can't just beatthe hell out of someone.

Consequences teach.
haha, ya you see how sounds eh? That lame. No dude. That's just man law, you fvcking a mans wife, you get your ass beat. Law of the jungle. What the hell does this even mean?

The next one he sends to the hospital may be your daughter.
Um...no, he's beating a guys ass, not a womans. Your weak argument fails to stand up. You know it's wrong, you just won't admit it. It's okay. Never won a fight eh? Or lost one fair and square huh?

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
You do sum f*cked up sh!t (no matter how justified you feel), you got payback comin.
You attack me with brass knuckles, all bets are off and it's do or die.

The OP did'nt know the chick he was screwin was married and he found out the hard way, The husband is justified in the attack as is the OP if he retailiates.

The "take the ass kickin like a man" is only valid if you're the one talkin sh*t, start A fight and end up gettin your a** whooped.

I would kick the guys a** but again, payback is a b!tch no matter what it is.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This could have been allot worst. At least it didn't end up as a torture-murder-suicide. When you have a high risk lifestyle then there are lots of things that can go wrong. Comes with the territory.

FunnyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Assuming this story is true, which I am definitely not doing.....

You need to do two things.

1. NOBODY fvcks with you. Get that in your head right now. You go to the Police, file a restraining order and you sue that bastard. Get him put in prison for assault and battery. You want to be number 1? You want people to not fvck with you? You punish them, ruthlessly. Others will learn and even sense it from you.
  2. This woman is not your friend. She endangered your life and now you have a scar thanks to her. She, like her husband, are both trash. They deserve no honor and no respect. Trash gets taken to the curb.
There is so much bull**** in this thread , just thought I would add my 2cents and go ahead and say this is the guy you should be listening to. You need to call the police. Assault is not something to just let go , regardless of whether or not it was warranted. HE commited the crime, not YOU, and he should be punished for it. Also, I would tell her in a very straight forward way that you are through with her.

Semtex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pugsley_f5 said:
Dude did u ever ask her outright if she was married before you guys started seeing each other or was it just assumed cause you didnt see any ring?
Note to self, next time a woman flirts with me, does not mention a significant other, display an engagement/wedding ring and so on, does not necessarily mean she's not taken. In retrospect, if she had told me she was married, I would have still gone on and done the deed, but like Kontroller mentioned, I would have had the werewithal to atleast arrange liasions and motel nights.

If I run into the husband, first thing I'll say is "no hard feelings, I got physical scars, but you got the raw end of the deal, but I still insist that you were not mentioned. This means that the crux of your problems lie with your woman, and her complete disregard for your marriage vows. Your marriage is at stake here, not vengeance".

If he approachs me in a threatening or confrontational manner after this, then yes, I will be obligated to defend myself and my honour, and will have absolutely no qualms about screwing her in the future to stick it to him.

Semtex

Don Juan
Reaction score
FunnyMan said:
There is so much bull**** in this thread , just thought I would add my 2cents and go ahead and say this is the guy you should be listening to. You need to call the police. Assault is not something to just let go , regardless of whether or not it was warranted. HE commited the crime, not YOU, and he should be punished for it. Also, I would tell her in a very straight forward way that you are through with her.
I still hold that card, and will proceed to use it if it comes to be. As of now, I've fortunately not bumped into him. The ball is in his court, and the only thing holding me back is the fact that it is in a man's instinct is violence if he is led to believe he is cuckolded.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
He DID NOT KNOW. SHE KNEW. It really is that simple. What if it was the guys gf? Is it justified then? What if they were separated? What if they were married but not living together? Does any of that matter WHEN SHE IS THE DECEIVER?

You actually think you would deserve to get beat if you were in this guys shoes? That's as bad as going to jail if the girl you're fvcking hid her true age and was actually a minor. That is some fvcked up thinking.

And your "fair" argument is lame. How is it a fair fight if someone outweights someone by 80+ lbs?

Fvck fair, you fight "fair", I'll fight to win.
The OP understands it, because he's been through it. I understand it, because I've been through it, (which is why I know how stupid it is.) You on the other hand obviously have not. When you pop your married woman cherry, holla back.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is anything more AFC than going primate when you see your wife/gf/fb/whatever fvcking some other dude?

I don't know how I'd really react to this and many here don't know either, but trying to justify and defend such a behaviour is pretty lame and laughable.

Otherwise, you are all balanced men and everything :crackup:

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is anything more AFC than going primate when you see your wife/gf/fb/whatever fvcking some other dude
dumba**es like that forget they're not little kids anymore and won't just get a timeout and grounded.
the dumba**es you hear about who go to jail for murder/attempted murder or who were beated half to death by their victim & his crew.

why sacrifice so much for sum woman who obviously does'nt give a damn about you anymore ?

fuzzx said:
it only takes 2lbs of pressure to break a bone... its very easy... infact I think you got off too easy. I wouldn't have beat you up for a woman though, I would find that personally insulting, screwing my wife in my house in MY BED where I sleep??? anyone that disrespectful deserves a life long lesson and you are full of sh1t if you didn't see that they were married 'in their house'. You are basically a thief... if you were sexing her outside of this dude's property then he probably wouldn't have been as mad at you.
You are also really lucky, this guy sounds like he went easy on you, I on the otherhand have an anger management problem and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to stop myself at rage point. Your probably lucky he had those knuckles and no formal martial arts training.
If you ever see this guy again, run! He won't want a beer from you.
Pay the medical bills yourself... you're asking for reperations from someone you stole from? Is there no honour among thieves?

- And you'd be in jail for attempted muder/murder wondering why inmates are offering you candy bars.

- what did he steal ?
screwin a married woman is not a crime but assaulting someone is.
guys who feel their girlfriends/wives are property are most of the times the ones who are gettin cheated on.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you getting mad at the husband? Put yourself in his shoes...

Get mad at the wench in the middle that orchestrated this disaster.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I'm trying to have a mature and unbiased look at the whole thing..that being said, a few points

*Should the OP sue and /or press charges against the assailant? IMHO the husband deserves to pay OP's med bills. At the least. When you become a lawless society, anarchy prevails. Whats next? If I leave my house unlocked and thieves steal my flat panel, I don't file charges because it was my fault for leaving my door unlocked?
*This estranged or should I say strange hubby needs anger management classes or meds. You can't take the law into your own hands. See above.
*Now when I've had ex-gf's cheat on me, and even though we weren't married, did I want to go ballistic? Of course...but I regained my coolness and considered consequences. Sitting in jail, getting sued and paying 12K of my annual wages for the next 10 yrs isn't worth the 30 seconds of adrenaline rush I got for beating the guy senseless.
*This woman that Semtex was banging, I would have thought that he would have done his due diligence esp. at work. Surely there would have been scuttlebutt about her status. Like "leave her alone, she's got a psycho hubby" and so on. Then again, as someone pointed out, even the most docile men become Mike Tyson when confronted with infidelity.
*Now this enraged husband was a total AFC....he likely played right into the wifes hand. After this whole ordeal, this drama queen was patting herself on the back, congratulating herself on a job well done. Remember the opposite of love isn't hate, its indifference. This husband, albeit violently, told her he still loves her without uttering a word.

I guess lick your wounds Semtex, its the school of hard knocks. Whatever road you choose from here on out, I for one will support you. Good luck to you regardless.

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phenom,

If he is screwing someone that he knows is married, then he absolutely deserves what he got. That bit of knowledge makes all of the difference.
It is the deciding factor and whether he DESERVED it or not.
Consequences teach.
of course (i never said he did'nt deserve what he got) and if the OP decides to retaliate (by attackin the husband, chargin em with assault or suing em), than the husband deserves what he gets.
the laws don't just disappear when you justify your actions.

i have a nephew who's being charged with assault against another guy who said my nephew and a bunch of his friends attacked em, i called my nephew a dumba** when i found out.
no matter what the guy did to deserve the attack my nephew should've known that the guy would'nt just go away after being attacked.

Semtex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update...she approached me at work, on my lunch break, and I immediately told a colleague of ours to stay, so that Im never seen to be in a situation alone with her. It was very awkward and embarrassing and she was teary eyed, and as much as my workmate wanted to leave, I latched on to his hand and forced him to sit next to me.

She basically said she's getting a divorce.

I never responded except to say, "whatever course of action you do take, you must realize that you and I are completely through and have no relationship outside this professional environment". I was quite cold, and prompt. She raged and said "wtf?!, are you really going to resort to legalese on me you piece of scvm". I replied "Yes, I will resort to taking legal action if you continue to harass me." I adressed her by her last name, "Mrs Morris", and told her that we're no longer operating on a first name basis, and that she should address me by my last name and act professionally at all times with me. (When she walked out my co worker said that was a tad much and dramatic, lol).

Im thinking ahead and planning for worst case scenarios... if it comes to her switching it around and making it seem like I am chasing after her, I could stand to lose my job or worse if she pans out some sexual harassment suit. OTOH, I now have witnesses at work who will attest to the fact that she is the one harassing me. I have enough ammunition to file a complaint, and also get a restraining order. I intend to file a complaint with the management, bringing along several co-workers who can vouch for my story (it would be easy enough, since alot of my female colleagues hate her guts). LOL, it will be so weird though, when they hear me complain about being harassed by such a sexy bombshell, Im wondering if they would take me seriously ala that movie with Michael Douglas/Demi Moore.

My 2nd course of action will be restraining order, which I will have perfect grounds for, and the two actions together will definitely result in her losing her job.

I will update on Monday when I get back to work. Wish me luck fellas

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you give her your medical bill?

Semtex

Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Did you give her your medical bill?
Im from Canada and am covered by OHIP (free health care) but I did get charged $50 for the painkillers. The medical bill was never really an issue.

Lozenga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
Why are you getting mad at the husband? Put yourself in his shoes...

Get mad at the wench in the middle that orchestrated this disaster.

Disagree, I'd be more pissed at the AFC, he's supposed to be a man. In control and understandable, clearly not.

She's just a woman, as predictable as the catalogue I just took into the ****ter.