Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I got the crap beaten out of me last night

Semtex

Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman I've been seeing, was apparently married.

Im in her kitchen, drinking some tea she made me and in comes this huge guy with a crazed look in his eye and before I knew whats up he grabs me by the throat and bashes my face in with those brass knuckles. Im 5'10 and 145 lbs tops...he was atleast 6'2 and built like a UFC fighter, so I think busting my face with brass knuckles was a tad much.

The woman is screaming at him to let go of me, and she gets smacked...Cursing and swearing ensues...I decide to drive out and as Im pulling away from the house, with my cheekbone all shattered and bloody, she runs by the side of my car and begs me to let her in.

I let her in, and as we drive, I wait for her to speak up. After about 2 minutes of silence from my part, and sobbing from her part, I cant take it, and just explode "Who the f...ck was that???" She goes and says its her husband. So I ask, "estranged?"

And get this, she starts crying and says no, she still loves him dearly, but is confused and is also in love with me. WTF

Keep in mind I met this woman at work just 2 weeks ago. I've only ever been to her house once before, and she made sure to hide from me any signs of a 'husband' being present. That I havent heard anything about him for 2 whole weeks is puzzling, since I was basically under the impression that she was a single girl. I mean, dont married women mention to their lovers that what they've got going is basically an affair? I thought we had a budding and sexually satisfying relationship

I pull over, and make a u turn...driving her back to her 'roided up pitbull of a husband. She is scared of him, and claims to never have cheated on him before (yeah right, there was absolutely no awkwardness to her sexual initiation with me, she basically made the first move and seemed single). I drop her at the curb to her house, making sure that son of a ***** husband of hers isnt waiting by the porch.

Anyways, I see signs of BPD... she does have abandonment issues in particular, and any feigned hint that Im losing interest in her in the past made her go into emotional bouts of despair.

Still, I look at my bashed up face, 7 stitches later and I have nothing but ill regard and hate for her. Her one solace is that she's a HB9, got breast implants and a smoking body. As much as I hate her, I admit sex was great. Im uber motivated in faking the relationship to just further stick it to her piece of **** husband by making a cuckold out of him.

Is that wrong? A part of me identifies with him, but then again, its not like I knew about him at all. I made sure he got that part. Didnt stop him from beating me senseless. I was a victim just like he was of a dishonest woman. But the nature of his assault makes me have no remorse at all when I screw her again.

Giles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of the woman for a minute. She's got problems. She didn't know he was coming home. She may have acted single, but she never said it. If it continues a mad man like that may kill her, and who might also be a suspect? That might take some time out of your day and plague your conscience eh? Your best bet is to discretely try your best to put her in a situation where's she doesn't have to be afraid her husband is going to murder her and then Chump out and make her lose interest. Revenge is awesome, but it can get out of hand. Maybe arm yourself in case that guy comes hunting for you.

Semtex

Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny and tragic thing is we work together, and thats how we met. How humiliating must it be for her to see me all stitched up every day, and be

In a few hours, Im heading off to work. Im afraid that her husband will probably scare and bully her into giving out my info. I didnt sleep at all last night, spent 6 hours at the ER waiting to get stitches. I also took photos and will go file a police report this afternoon if need be.

Today at work, I will confront her and make sure that she does not get me involved in any more drama with her dude. She better not succumb and give him my address.

Giles

Don Juan
Reaction score
if she's BPD and you're harsh with her she may go crazy on you and get you involved anyway maybe get you fired if it's against the rules at work. all of that sounds good though the police report is definitely a good idea. Maybe use it as leverage since she loves her husband to not get you involved. Women they're all pretty much crazy.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, just go cold on her. Leave that bltch alone. If she's BPD she doesn't give a **** about you, as you should already know. She's a selfish cvnt. Don't say a word to her at work.

This is why you idiots don't date women at work! Now you could loose your job over this crazy bltch. She could tell him you work together and he could come to your job and shoot your dumb ass.

Giles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior makes a valid point, but i feel it could have been expressed more constructively; on the other hand, some people just don't get it and need to be talked to in a demeaning manner. Just try not to LOOSE your job and get your dumb@$$ shot.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giles said:
Warrior makes a valid point, but i feel it could have been expressed more constructively; on the other hand, some people just don't get it and need to be talked to in a demeaning manner. Just try not to LOOSE your job and get your dumb@$$ shot.
Ha, I get heated sometimes when I see stupid behavior like this. But seriously, how can you be so blinded by the promise of poon that you don't even do the due diligence of asking around the office about her. Finding out the gossip and the word around the water cooler before you get caught up? SMH.

It's too risky in this economy to crap where you work.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Im uber motivated in faking the relationship to just further stick it to her piece of **** husband by making a cuckold out of him.

Is that wrong?"

You must have a death wish.

No pvssy is worth dying over and many many MANY foolish men have been killed over persuing BPD women.

Either by suicide after the emotional fallout of the BPD running off with someone else or by one of the BPD's various boyfriends or by the BPD herself with a knife to the stomach of her man in one new's article I read not long ago posted here and another story I read was of how Bible Belt's BPD love interest has an ex that killed a guy over her and he's in prison now because of it.

Now certainly all great relationships have a high level of emotional volatility to them but in my own personal opinion I believe BPD and Cluster B people by their very nature to manipulate people into believing they've met their soulmate the person that understands them entirely who they connect with better than anyone else...because of all that fantasy effect at play many of the guys involved with them become covetous of them to the point of being willing to go as far as murder a challenger to that BPD's romantic interest when before meeting the BPD they'd never dream of such a thing over a normal woman they were involved with.

You aren't just taking a guy's woman away from him when you steal away the BPD.

You are taking his happiness, his joy and his entire reason for being as she represents so deep a fantasy through her manipulation of him.

They turn good guys who would never harm a fly from a relationship with say a normal woman going sour into stone cold killers or guys that will do you great bodily harm and think absolutely nothing of it.

The fictional Gollum character of LOTR's fame killed his brother over "The precious" and how many men out there have killed other men over their "BPD precious?"

If I were you with the buffer of all this great information you have here making you aware of the BPD threat level to your life and well being I wouldn't want to risk becoming another statistic of the long trail of pain, hurt and dead bodies Cluster B's leave in their wake.

How easily that guy could have put you in a headlock or MMA hold you'd never wake up from.

So the morals of the situation?

The smart men of this forum are players and don't give a fvck about that.

The real question you should be asking is...

"Is what I'm doing smart if I proceed with this crazy chick?"

And your answer is...

No, no it is not.

Find someone else just as hot without the mental baggage.

Believe it or not hot and relatively sane women are out there.

You don't need this BPD and if you become a smart man you won't want her.

She's like the apple that looks good on the outside but has a big nasty worm on the inside surrounded by rot.

Get out now if you value your life.

Don't be like one of the idiots that sticks around thinks he can handle it and ends up with a bullet in his chest or a knife in his gut or a BPD driving her car through your house (which has happened as its another story I read about them on a psychology site).

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you a pvssy letting that got beat your **** up and not doing anything....

the husband shouldnt be mad with anyone but her

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
How dumb are you? Yea right you didnt know she was married. So you couldnt see any signs in her house of a husband? Come on. She had to give some sign within two weeks. Youre fvcked up for messing with a married women. Dudes like you I wanna slap myself.

MattS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea seems pretty messed up. If i got the sh1t beaten out of me as you proclaim I wouldnt be jumping on a forum right after to talk about it.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn how to defend yourself.

I'm 17 6'0 and 145 and that wouldn't have happened to me. Matter of fact he would have been treated as an intruder, husband or not I plead ignorant.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the fvck would HE be treated as an intruder in his OWN FVCKING house?

If that that were were me, it would have been a .45.

You cant blame this guy one bit, and you shouldnt even think about calling the cops on him. Definitely send that cvnt the medical bill though. You may not have known she was married, and maybe he shouldnt have went that far, but the fact is, you were fvcking his WIFE, in HIS house. Its unfortunate, but you know he had a right to fvck you up. Not legally, but you know damn well he wasnt in the wrong, morally.

If he had knuckle, you're really lucky you only got 7 stitches. Knuckles rip peoples faces to shreds. How the hell did you even make it out of there?

I some think chicks get off on that kind of shyt.

Reaction score
Married women are strictly booty calls. Either she comes over your place or hotels, never her place.

We all make mistakes, I made the mistake of "dating" a married woman. She took me out to restaurants, I slept over her place. Her husband hired people to follow us, he wouldn't come after me personally because he knew I was a boxer. I carried my gun with me for a long time.

Lesson learned. Only booty calls.

And you knew she was married, quit the bulls*it.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you didn't learn anything at all from this incident. If you go back and fück this woman again after what happened, you're just as stupid as she is.

And can anybody tell me what BPD means? I haven't heard that term before.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Borderline Personality Disorder. It's thrown around on here every day. I just call them crazy chics.

Semtex

Don Juan
Reaction score
MattS said:
How dumb are you? Yea right you didnt know she was married. So you couldnt see any signs in her house of a husband? Come on. She had to give some sign within two weeks. Youre fvcked up for messing with a married women. Dudes like you I wanna slap myself.
First of all, thanks KontrollerX, will take heed of your advice.

Whats up with guys like MattS and Warrior74? Is it really necessary to have this chip on a shoulder and call posters 'idiots' and 'dumbasses'? I only came here for mature feedback.

Anyway what signs should I be looking for if I've only been to her house once before? Two weeks, in which we mostly had our liasions at my place, where she makes no mention of her husband, and obviously no 'couple photos' lying around the house, so what the hell do you want me to do when some woman approaches me under the auspices that she's single and available?

I wont get fired from work if the relationship is publicized, infact, Im the only person at work who currently knows she's nuts. She pleaded with me today to not tell anyone that she had something to do with my facial injury.

She called me a half hour ago btw, crying her eyes out and contemplating suicide. She hates herself, etc. I did not even have the energy to feign sympathy, I instead asked her wtf was going on. All I could really attain was that her husband was neglecting her inside and outside the sack. They've been married nearly a year, and she claims this was the first time she cheated. I basically told her I have absolutely no sympathy or respect for her.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeyPachuco! said:
He should be angry with his BPD Woman, not you.

He went in, charging in a fits of rage and landed the FIRST blow. I would've gone back in and mob'ed him.
Thats a bunch of crap. The husband was justified in his behaviour. Maybe the Op didnt deserve it, but what do you expect? You think the guy should buy him lunch, for exposing his wife for the hor she is?

Actually, it sounds like the guy went easy on him. A well built guy using knuckles on a 145 lb. guy who was fvcking his wife, and he gets away with only 7 stitches? Think about that for a minute. First of all, he shouldn't have been conscious after the first blow, let alone a whole rage beating. And he was in good enough shape to drive afterwards. The last time I got beat up, I couldnt open my eyes for two days, and that was a bar scrap, with no weapons. I almost want to call bullshyt for that reason, but I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

He's lucky he has any teeth left, and his jaw isnt wired up.

I've seen what knuckles do to people. Its not pretty. You could kill someone easily. I have a pair, but I would only use them in a life or death situation.

I saw a average size guy hospitalize a fvcking NAVY SEAL with knuckles. The guy didnt have a chance. he was down for the count after three punches.

To be honest, I'd probably do the same thing, just out of pure rage. I'd like to think I wouldnt, and I wouldnt plan on it, but coming home to someone banging your wife is enough to make a lot of people snap. And if the dude came back to my house to 'mob' me, he'd be greeted by my .45.

OP, Im not in any way insinuating that you're at fault here, Im just saying a man is justified in freaking out if he comes home to that.

Be thankful it wasn't worse, and consider it a valuable lesson. You might even want to call the guy, and explain the situation you were in, and say that while you cant blame him, you didnt deserve it, and he needs to take care of the medical bills plus P+S, or you will have to sue both of them.