Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I got the crap beaten out of me last night

apec

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude. Get a lawer and ****ing sue his ass. May as well get some money out of this. I normally hate it when people do that. But damn, thats ****ing assault right there

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you people disgust me. A guy bangs a dudes wife, gets beat up by the husband, and you're suggesting he sue the husband? Holy Christ. Cant anyone take an ass kicking here and there without calling the cops, retaliating, or suing? What a country full of pvssies, we've become. No wonder women walk all over us!

Dont be an adult version of a tattletale.

Semtex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update...Ive been dreading Monday and the thought of dealing with her, but its clear to her now that Im playing ball and am looking out for numero uno. All that matters to me is keeping my job, and she got the hint that if she continued approaching or contacting me at work then I'll have no choice but to file sexual harassment complaints to the management. Since it would be hard pressed for many people to believe someone as attractive as her would resort to stalking and harassing a guy, I did the wise move of making sure to collect witnesses who will vouch for me.

I have a feeling she will either quit or get fired soon enough.

My cheekbone is healing very well, though it still hurts especially when I sleep on the side of my face with the injury. Shaving is also a hassle because of the fear of nicking the gash and opening up the stitched wound...as well as the fact that applying aftershave stings alot.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why you NEVER mess around with co-workers. Look at all the added trouble and stress it has caused you.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
Learn how to defend yourself.

I'm 17 6'0 and 145 and that wouldn't have happened to me. Matter of fact he would have been treated as an intruder, husband or not I plead ignorant.

Dude you would have got ****ed up too! You apparently have never fought someone driven in a RAGE before. When someone is driving 100 mph and your driving 50 your going to get your ass handed to you.

Yea, I know your an MMA master huh? :nervous:

:down:

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot was written on this OP. A lot which of I will not read, but the dude is lucky he is still alive. You never even saw a picture of this guy? I'm glad you made it. I would probably try to get revenge on the guy if that was me. That's just me though. I'd probably hurt him and try to get away with it. But that's just me, because I don't let nobody f.uck with me like that.

On the other hand, you could be dead. You live and learn and now you are smarter for it. Take it as a blessing.

IamMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, if i was you i would of went home, grabbed a baseball bat and came back and whacked him over the head a few times....but yeahhh deffinatly continue screwing her man to stick it to both of them (only 1 literally)

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
You seriously think that a male will have a chance against a female in the workplace? You will be fired first if she decides to turn the tables on you. You have zero rights as a man in the work place against women. Don't let people make you think that your word is going to stand against a females. If she is smart, she will have you fired in less than a month. Those "witnesses" you talk about, will be refusing testimony as soon as their jobs are on the line. Good luck and stay away from threats towards women. It never works. Hell have no furry like a woman scorned.

blinkwatt101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trent has a good point.

Dude where is your honor at? You didn't know she was married at first fine,you found out and paid a price,but come on you didn't see two dressers in the room? Nothing that indicated a dude lived there? Now that you've taken a beating from him you want to continue seeing this chick and faking a relationship? Ever heard of dignity and self respect for yourself(don't worry about her)?

Semtex

Don Juan
Reaction score
She got fired yesterday...performance reasons, LOL. It must have been so bad that they couldnt wait till the end of the week to axe her. I feel free...we use to work in the same department btw (Human Resources, but in HR Information Systems, and not 'employee relations' or anything like that; that would be too ironic).

I did not file an official complaint about her at all. In any case, I hope she falls off a jagged cliff and dies.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't wish unemployment on anyone at this time. I understand your frustration about her lying to you. But not having a job is a horrible thing. You could be next. So chill.....