"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

So how far do you guys escalate on the first date?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
I ostensibly have a date tomorrow. Something very classy, we’ll just be reading books and drinking wine. Assuming there’s no flake, of course. I’ll definitely be kissing her, especially with alcohol the great social lubricant.

But how often do you all fvck on the first date? I’ll keep escalating until she stops me. But I wanted to know what the average was like around here
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
As far as she lets you, which is extremely variable.

There's girls who wouldn't even want to kiss on a first date, there's girls who'd fvck you before you even went on an actual date.

There's times where your game will be so smooth she'll be caught up in the moment, there's times you'll screw it up and a girl "has to go to work early tomorrow"

I would say on average, a kiss and some touching is normal. Anything less and it didn't go as well as it could've/should've (but things are just beginning anyway) and anything more is a Damn great first date
 

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,627
Reaction score
4,346
Location
uk
I ostensibly have a date tomorrow. Something very classy, we’ll just be reading books and drinking wine. Assuming there’s no flake, of course. I’ll definitely be kissing her, especially with alcohol the great social lubricant.

But how often do you all fvck on the first date? I’ll keep escalating until she stops me. But I wanted to know what the average was like around here

you need to push the boundaries as far as you can not physically but more mentally once her mind is convinced her body will follow

talk about what you like in bed and what she likes in bed ...has she got any fantasies etc etc

threesomes - i found this one really good because most chicks get very aroused when thinking about two guy's fvcking them at once

i remember i was at a house party once and straight up asked this chick if she enjoyed threesomes , she was dripping by the end of the conversation

its all about what you've got the balls to say ......just remember most chicks are wh0res deep down but are scared to show it , they want you to expose the inner wh0re ;)
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
id also keep in mind that 2 step forward 1 step backward thing can make a women very horny
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
The minimum is kissing for a goal.
If I can tell it’s not going to happen I sometimes bug out.
 

Fugitive

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 4, 2014
Messages
118
Reaction score
16
There is no average. Most women will sleep with you after 2-3 dates if you get it right. Some women are more open then others. You escalate in stages until your feeling her up, kissing her in different places and she's reciprocating at that point you need to be in her place or yours and the inevitable will happen.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
As far as she lets you, which is extremely variable.

There's girls who wouldn't even want to kiss on a first date, there's girls who'd fvck you before you even went on an actual date.

There's times where your game will be so smooth she'll be caught up in the moment, there's times you'll screw it up and a girl "has to go to work early tomorrow"

I would say on average, a kiss and some touching is normal. Anything less and it didn't go as well as it could've/should've (but things are just beginning anyway) and anything more is a Damn great first date
We have a winner!
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,449
The past 6 new girls I have been out with, I've had sex with 4 of them on the first date. Usually the foundation gets laid before the date with some texting and a phone call. Its all about how you make them feel.

If I don't spend much time talking to them before hand then it takes 2 or 3 dates. But I guarantee you everyone of them will and has put out on the first date before.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I ostensibly have a date tomorrow. Something very classy, we’ll just be reading books and drinking wine. Assuming there’s no flake, of course. I’ll definitely be kissing her, especially with alcohol the great social lubricant.

But how often do you all fvck on the first date? I’ll keep escalating until she stops me. But I wanted to know what the average was like around here
It's not like i chart and do the analytics of close ratio.

I font date, as in dinner or anything cuck. No provider crap.

Mostly coffee or drinks. Bounce location and i take my **** out.

Fuse is lit. Very short fuse. If no pull, no d sucked by 3rd encounter i am out.

Low libido, declining SMV and a new egg dropped every month regardless of the delusion pedalled in society.

Smash or next kuz. She can hit me up thereafter. I will be busy running over barely legal chicks.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top