Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So... here I am.. wondering wtf.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh ok... i get it now... thx...

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Meaning attracting women has absolutely nothing to do with looks
thats some bs loll

if it was true the bagel guy from dat video would be smashing left and right but life made him desperate virgin incel due to his look

or you mean that such temperament guy lacked masculinity and thats why he didnt get laid? and not because of look? lmao

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats some bs loll

if it was true the bagel guy from dat video would be smashing left and right but life made him desperate virgin incel due to his look

or you mean that such temperament guy lacked masculinity and thats why he didnt get laid? and not because of look? lmao
That’s exactly what I’m saying. I’ve seen guys with hammered dog sh!t for a face and marshmallows for a body pull some of the hottest women I’ve ever seen right in front of me, average looking dudes pulling supermodel-looking 9s and 10s.

Success and good looks aren’t a guarantee for anything. Do they help? Absolutely. But women, in the end, despise weak men. And so does nature. The world eats weak men alive, kicking and screaming.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not that it would matter. She’d still be female. She’d just do what women do more sanely, more controlled, but she’d still do what women do. It doesn’t change anything.
Complaining about reality is like looking a gift horse in the mouth.

The point should be how do you deal/ cope with reality.

And to think you can make your own reality is just downright delusional.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the hell did I miss this when it first got posted???

Nice to see you finally wiped your ass with Marriagebuilders. Now it's time to take in some real advice. Go read the DJ Bible to reprogram yourself. And get the fvck off online dating sites. Those women are garbage. Get out and socialize. You'll become a better person all around.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's far too much simping and cucks.

A girl i skull ****ed on a week night, beta cuck provider is trying to play house with. Another one is giving me a throater. Guys are simping to her.

These girls slip out of rotation and i am too busy hitting on barely legal to give a ****kkk. Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. The benchmark is top form SMV 18-23. Not cratered SMV or single mother victimhood who found jesus after best days are over. They are trolling material.

OP, you dun goofed. You don't fix what was broken. You don't accept not in the mood. Cause of retards (feminists) I need to explain, what one girl won't do, another girl will. LMR? #nextSet low sex drive means #next

Monogamy and playing house is cuck. You run dread game on steroids. Its XYZ baseline. Feminine, submissive and dtf or next. Repeat.

Its a slow ascend but better late than never. Get to it playboy

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s exactly what I’m saying. I’ve seen guys with hammered dog sh!t for a face and marshmallows for a body pull some of the hottest women I’ve ever seen right in front of me, average looking dudes pulling supermodel-looking 9s and 10s.

Success and good looks aren’t a guarantee for anything. Do they help? Absolutely. But women, in the end, despise weak men. And so does nature. The world eats weak men alive, kicking and screaming.
Definitely looks Max, lift, chase excellence, etc. I have seen some stuff and agree with you though, they are the outlier not the norm. Furthermore, there's far too much cucks low testosterone and simping.

The best playboy I met was a manlet. The only giy I have seen not having a dryspell is a fitness model.

In any event, you play the hand you are dealt. Even then, the bagel manlet with all my game is still going to hold a series of issues. He's not lifting nor charming or charismatic. He is wackkk.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even then, the bagel manlet with all my game is still going to hold a series of issues. He's not lifting nor charming or charismatic. He is wackkk.
It comes back down to a guy’s mind, his beliefs, his mentality. By not lifting, not working on himself, he wakes up every day trying to make up for his shortcomings instead of trying to solve them. Like he’s compensating. It’s weak.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meaning attracting women has absolutely nothing to do with looks.
For years I had zero personality. I was a selfish, narcissistic, ego maniac, I pulled ass.... a ton of it only because of my looks. Girls would try and tell me I was mysterious or the strong silent type? They will create a narrative to justify them Fcking you as long as you have looks. You walk into a bar and prop up... catch some hot chick giving you the eyes and smile.... walk over and chit chat... and in an hour they are all over you. Looks get you in the door...... looks get you in the door.... that’s as far as I want to go! I willl quickly back out that door when done and lock that ****!!!

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol....^^^^^... id like something meaningful one day... but its going to take a while til i ever have feelings again i think... i just nexted my Tinder hook up tonite.. shes not happy... lol..

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It comes back down to a guy’s mind, his beliefs, his mentality. By not lifting, not working on himself, he wakes up every day trying to make up for his shortcomings instead of trying to solve them. Like he’s compensating. It’s weak.
100% agreed but even with 10+ yrs of pickup, he would struggle at manlet status. The reason being, evo psychology and women being weaponized with feminism yet, still walking contradictions. They want to feel smaller and if **** goes tits up, want a man to handle business.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So.... little update.... had a few tinder dates... fvcked one a couple times ... been building confidence chattin to random ladies on transit etc with no expectations and what not... getting good body language back from them and good banter...but most of them seemingly taken..doesnt matter... regardless...

Now.. i had the happn app going for a bit and landed a crush.. super hot and fit chick... we hit it off in convo (on happn app they have to be near you to find them cuz its profile that cross paths) .... so she was in Vancouver but only temporary and is a duel citizen of usa and Canada... and only has a few months left in military for usa special air force.. she was actually in van briefly and will be returning to see me in a few weeks.. convo is great she looks great.... however shes a combat special ops sergeant.... way more fit than me lol... bit intimidated actually... but shes hot af.... googled her.. seems legit... she comes back in October to meet me lol..

Would you date an army brat? Should i be weary? Maybe shes fake? .. i dunno... im curious thats for sure... thoughts?

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.. we already split our assets 50/50 she already agreed no alimony cuz she makes as much as me.. all i need to pay is my child support.. we already did a formal seperation agreement too and had it nototized that neither one of us will peruse the other for anything more..... i need a cheaper on gas vehicle and a 4cyl turbo is far superior to my f250 on fuel to visit family outa town ... 60$ in fuel to travel less than 200kms.. its just not reasonable... so.. shouldnt be a big deal...
Ain't that the sh*t? If you're half and half on splitting the cost for the kid, why do you pay child support? And how do you know what your "child support" actually goes to? So in the half custody time you have, does she pay you? Boy, it'd be great if the laws were actually fair and balanced.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So.... little update.... had a few tinder dates... fvcked one a couple times ... been building confidence chattin to random ladies on transit etc with no expectations and what not... getting good body language back from them and good banter...but most of them seemingly taken..doesnt matter... regardless...

Now.. i had the happn app going for a bit and landed a crush.. super hot and fit chick... we hit it off in convo (on happn app they have to be near you to find them cuz its profile that cross paths) .... so she was in Vancouver but only temporary and is a duel citizen of usa and Canada... and only has a few months left in military for usa special air force.. she was actually in van briefly and will be returning to see me in a few weeks.. convo is great she looks great.... however shes a combat special ops sergeant.... way more fit than me lol... bit intimidated actually... but shes hot af.... googled her.. seems legit... she comes back in October to meet me lol..

Would you date an army brat? Should i be weary? Maybe shes fake? .. i dunno... im curious thats for sure... thoughts?
No, nothing serious with a military chick. She's probably been boned like a million times. I was in the military, those chicks do some freaky sh*t. She's used up bro, only for a plate at best.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'd say you are way too excited and focused on overthinking this one girl you haven't yet met and won't meet until next month. Schedule a date with her and then forget about her until you meet her F2F.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My child support payment is 500 per month... my son is 15... so its just an obligation payment.. i see him multiple weekends in row and sometimes multiple weekends in a row i dont see him cuz he is hangin with his friends

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, nothing serious with a military chick. She's probably been boned like a million times. I was in the military, those chicks do some freaky sh*t. She's used up bro, only for a plate at best.
Lol.... alright... she seems pretty nice. Guess we will see...

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say you are way too excited and focused on overthinking this one girl you haven't yet met and won't meet until next month. Schedule a date with her and then forget about her until you meet her F2F.
Yeah pretty much... i enjoy convo with her... but im expecting it to flake out actually. She looks like she could kick my ass tho haha... id drop and give her 20 tho if she asked me to .. lmao

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
10 to 1 ratio. They worse than strippas and heads blown up larger.