Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So... here I am.. wondering wtf.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope... id do whatever it took to improve things... im open minded and always ready ti listen to suggestions...especially from my wife. But i learned happy wife is not happy life... its happy spouse happy house... men need to be happy too... and she no longer cared about what i thouggt and felt... or said.. she be like theres the door...you leave.. ugh... id stay cuz my kids be all wtf dad...be all ok ill keep tryin... bangin my head against the wall
You did right. Your supposed to make each other happy. Happy wife happy life is a fail. She should admire you enough and prefer to work with you over others.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did right. Your supposed to make each other happy. Happy wife happy life is a fail. She should admire you enough and prefer to work with you over others.
Totally my fault for stayin.... shoulda left long ago when it got like that... hind sight tho

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha.... it wasnt always this way.... it wasnt about calling her bluff either.. shes not a typical female... i have met and been aquiantencnes with many ladies.... my wife was .. different lets say. Id describe her as a rose .... why? Because her stem was so prickly and the pedals were fragile... touch her the wrong way and you would get pricked really good ...and her pedals fell... but so beautiful to look at... still is...
Man, quit saying crap like this. This is probably the biggest problem over the long term - you thought she was different and the game did not apply to her. Well, yeah it does. All females are alike in that regard. Best make peace with that absolute truth.

I have been a husband...and a father since i was 19.... many many good years we had... its only been last like 6 that the power struggle has been so apparent...
This may be a secondary problem. Most kids in this country simply are not mature enough to be married until they are in their 30s, because our parents are failures who taught us a bunch of blue pill bullsh*t (or nothing at all).

I am married and if I remember correctly I had a few discussions with you years ago. Don't think for a second that I truly 'trust' my wife. I know I have to fulfill my masculine role or she will revert to doing what women do, as you have found out.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. .. im Canadian... but... i hear ya speed dawg. Im currently in process of gettin my finances in order to get myself a Hyundai veloster to have fun with...gone on a few dates.... been laid twice.. i feel a whole lot better.. my stbx can go **** herself... lol

Last edited:

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are civil and amicable though... i shot a bear couple weeks ago and she let me stuff it into the spare freezer we had while i was waiting for a butcher to have space for it to cut it up for me... and shes asked me if i would like to not sell our off road tent trailer (its a starcraft 10rt) because she wants me to be able to take my son out with it and have good times with him still... she looks like **** and im all cleaned up... and havin a good time... makes me wonder if one day she will pull her head from her ass and regret this.... i still love her.... but.. i dunno if id go back unless she made some serious changes to her behaviour... and frankly im in the mind set i dont think id put up with her old behaviour at all now .. unlike before.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant wait to see the look on her face when i pull up in my turbo veloster lol... to pick my son up one day haha...

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Live for you bro. Who cares what she thinks? And never go back.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant wait to see the look on her face when i pull up in my turbo veloster lol... to pick my son up one day haha...
You really want to be flaunting a new sporty car before you're divorced?

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really want to be flaunting a new sporty car before you're divorced?
Yeah.. we already split our assets 50/50 she already agreed no alimony cuz she makes as much as me.. all i need to pay is my child support.. we already did a formal seperation agreement too and had it nototized that neither one of us will peruse the other for anything more..... i need a cheaper on gas vehicle and a 4cyl turbo is far superior to my f250 on fuel to visit family outa town ... 60$ in fuel to travel less than 200kms.. its just not reasonable... so.. shouldnt be a big deal...

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.. we already split our assets 50/50 she already agreed no alimony cuz she makes as much as me.. all i need to pay is my child support.. we already did a formal seperation agreement too and had it nototized that neither one of us will peruse the other for anything more..... i need a cheaper on gas vehicle and a 4cyl turbo is far superior to my f250 on fuel to visit family outa town ... 60$ in fuel to travel less than 200kms.. its just not reasonable... so.. shouldnt be a big deal...
That’s a clean separation. Go have fun in your life, man.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a clean separation. Go have fun in your life, man.
You bet it is.... she told me she doesnt want to hurt me financially at all because then if she did then how would i be able to afford to have good quality outings with my 15yo son... or how would we be able to co parent.. heck her family still likes me...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
No wonder ur marriage failed, you're been taking on the role of the wife and she's been taking on the role of the husband.

Too bad she can't sustain it since it's an unnatural role for any women.

You need more training on how to be a man, there's too much female within you.

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No wonder ur marriage failed, you're been taking on the role of the wife and she's been taking on the role of the husband.

I was thinking he should be having the time of his life. Newfound freedom. Like that quote from The Pacific:

“Selling bonds and d!ckin’ blondes.”

That’s what I’d be doing. Never put myself into an LTR again. Just do whatever the fvck I want. Latvia would be a good place to go. Most of their men died in WW2. Probably has some of the saner populations in the world. Little Jagers runnin’ all over Europe.

EDIT: Saner populations as far as women is concerned. Lower population of men, women competing for a man’s attention. The opposite of most of the world.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yup... i see that.... the role reversal was real... she fought me tooth and nail about what role she wanted.. it was her way or the highway... so i put up with it. She would be all "if you don't like things the way they are.. theres the fkn door!"... was i supposed to leave? Abandon my kids? ... naaa... but it did come to a head eventually.. as i became irritated by the entire situation i pushed back on alot of things and she didnt like it.. ... hence why i am no longer there.. shes so stubborn.. i did my time and fended off child support and alimony for many years.. it felt like jail... once i felt like my kids were old enough i started puttin my foot down alot more on her BS.... and this is where it got me... had i done it sooner... id have far less savings and a much longer time to pay alimony and child support... as it is now... ill be outa the wood works in 4yrs.... and financially free of her... is what it is.. *shrugs*

I wanted to do everything in my power to keep the family intact as long as i could... if nothing more to save myself financial hardship in the future... lol

She sure is alot more respectful now... talks nice too... almost pleasant... but... i know whats under that lol... forget it..

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In regards to too much female in me.. you could have a point.. i was raised by a single mom and wife was raised by a military grandma that physically abused her gave her many concussions and she eventually bounced from Forster home to foster home til she met her mom at 13.. and moved in with me at 17 then became preggo at 18.. i was well versed in child raising cuz my mom was a welfare bumb that forced me to basicly raise my brothers who were 10 and 11yrs younger than me and i had enough of that and skipped out with my wife butcended up being a parent anyways.. in many ways it fixed alot of stuff but wrecked other things too

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In regards to too much female in me.. you could have a point.. i was raised by a single mom and she was raised by a military grandma that physically abused her gave her many concussions and eventually bounced from Forster home to foster home til she met her mom at 13.. and moved in with me at 17
Single mom? Got the masculine beat right out of you starting from a young age. The beatings (though not at all positive, and definitely a factor) aren’t the core reason you were feminized. As Rollo would say:

Building a Better Beta

Set you up for failure, she did. In my case, I love my Ma, but I’m not stupid. She absolutely tried to feminize me, and still tries to this day.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im workin up to the time of my life... its a bit of a process thats for sure.. i work in the downtown core of Vancouver.. so... 9-5 job has me pretty busy... but i get lotsa social interaction and many ppl are catchin wind of my situation... i look after commmercial buildings full of women receptionists etc... done it for 18yrs... i have lots of respect from ev1 at work... so... **** will work out in my favor im sure.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single mom? Got the masculine beat right out of you starting from a young age. The beatings (though not at all positive, and definitely a factor) aren’t the core reason you were feminized. As Rollo would say:

Building a Better Beta

Set you up for failure, she did. In my case, I love my Ma, but I’m not stupid. She absolutely tried to feminize me, and still tries to this day.
Yea i did.. i had it out with her later in life about that too ... was all wtf mom... she had a revolving door of men and first sign of trouble there was a new one.... so... i had it programmed into me to make sure i made a,stable home life for any kids i ever had... they came early and i did my best. They are super kids too... very wdll balanced and will be great contributors to society... 21yo daughter is already an xray tech and works at the local hospital... and sons grades are gunna get him sonthing similar.... i had some good talks with him aboit not getting caught up with women and hes all dad dont worry.. i dont wana get trapped like you did.. im gunna finish school first.... so proud... lol... fkn rights kid... learn from my mistakes!

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasnt beaten.... my wife was by her grandma... my mom was just a lazy welfare bum... made me do it all til i got sick of being my brothers parent and moved out with my wife at 17.... and i still graduated... and so did my wife... and i still went to college and so did my wife... worked our asses off