Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So does everyone find banging much younger girls easier than older women then?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting.

The consensus seems to have shifted in my favour (and experience!) again based on the replies here.

Makes me feel sane again lol. I know female redditors talk a lot of nonsense about this stuff, but seeing some posts here had me doubting myself

I mean, I'd have thought it was obvious that a super hot 18 year old model with 15k IG and tiktok followers who knows her SMV is through the roof who gets hit on non stop would be a whole lot harder than some 35 year old! If that wasn't the case and they really were all 'easy due to their age making them easy to somehow magically 'manipulate', then all of these older guys who don't get laid would just be banging these hot teens to get out of their dry spell, i'm sure!! haha

Last edited:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting.

The consensus seems to have shifted in my favour (and experience!) again based on the replies here.

Makes me feel sane again lol. I know female redditors talk a lot of nonsense about this stuff, but seeing some posts here had me doubting myself

I mean, I'd have thought it was obvious that a super hot 18 year old model with 15k IG and tiktok followers who knows her SMV is through the roof who gets hit on non stop would be a whole lot harder than some 35 year old! If that wasn't the case and they really were all 'easy due to their age making them easy to somehow magically 'manipulate', then all of these older guys who don't get laid would just be banging these hot teens to get out of their dry spell, i'm sure!! haha
You assume all hot 18 year olds have a 15k+ IG following. Most are nobodies, and can't even break 500 followers. The girls you're talking about are clout chasers, and generally have an agenda (like promoting their OnlyFans). Younger girls are easy to sleep with. Just have your own car, house, and a steady job. Most guys their age are fvcking losers, so it's not hard to out win them.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You assume all hot 18 year olds have a 15k+ IG following. Most are nobodies, and can't even break 500 followers. The girls you're talking about are clout chasers, and generally have an agenda (like promoting their OnlyFans). Younger girls are easy to sleep with. Just have your own car, house, and a steady job. Most guys their age are fvcking losers, so it's not hard to out win them.
I have my own car and place and job etc.
Maybe it's because in the UK girls are driving themselves at 17 so aren't impressed you can drive lol
I just know that me and everyone i know has way way more chance at getting laid with a 35 year old than an 18 year old
The big difference is that the young ones are very superficial and want a good looking guy (ideally their own age). older women care less about looks as they themselves are losing their own

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short answer is YES.

Young women are very attracted to older men who are good looking, in shape, confident (#1 weapon), have game, charisma, and know how to have fun. I bang women half my age and less all the time for fun. You need to strike hard and early and see if you can get them to meet that night or the next as they're mostly really flaky and easily distracted. Trying to set a "date" days out will likely fail. You and they both know what the deal is--a hookup. A lot of young women have older men fantasies like older men have teen fantasies. Just ask them.

Good luck.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just have your own car, house, and a steady job. Most guys their age are fvcking losers, so it's not hard to out win th
I have a car, solid apartment, and a reasonably steady job. That’s been the case for a while. That’s not enough to bang women 10+ years younger when you are 30+.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a car, solid apartment, and a reasonably steady job. That’s been the case for a while. That’s not enough to bang women 10+ years younger when you are 30+.
I think there is something to be said about having the benefits of getting older without having something valuable to show for it

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what in the actual fvck....
It's common knowledge that older women are more difficult overall for this reason, and age correlates to experience

You like experienced slvts - that’s a turn off for women. It communicates that you have no standards. That’s why you are struggling and angry right now.
LOL someone doesn't know the NFL Raiders team very well, do they?

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. It's a hell of a lot easier for me to bang girls my own age (ish) than a girl half my age. They often will clearly have zero interest in me and my friends when we hit up these girls. All of my older friends tried their luck with the young stunners at a festival last weekend and not a hint of joy for any of them. Smart, successful dudes etc, but zero hope

Maybe we need a new thread so that we are on teh same page in terms of this 'manipulation'. Exactly what to say as an ugly old man to 'manipulate' a stunning 18 year old onlyfans girls into banging you for example lol

But yeah, it's not like 18 year old girls are 7! You can't 'manipulate' them into doing what you want with reverse psychology or whatever! ('Don't you dare clean the floor!!' lol). Most 16-19 year old hot girls have got 5k insta followers flooding their DM's, are hyper aware of their sexual market value, have sky high confidence and good social skills etc. Otherwise i'm sure the many older incels would happily just bang these 'easy' 18 year old models etc

My hit rate with older women is way way better. I really feel they value different things and are at least a little less superficial. I've scored some homeruns and banged super hot girls half my age, but boy, does it take some serious amount of approaches!! lol
depends what type of a persons yoj build

if you are an average guy , yeah

if you are a cool old guy , like gianluca vachi for example … then it should be easy with the young ones

it is not about the money , it is how you carry yourself

truth being told , being like gianluca vachi for most guys is close to being impossible… but there are examples out there . Yoj just have to learn why for some works and for the other not

same guy , different vibes

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A prerequisite to banging is to get the flag up the flagpole. In general, a lithe, young woman's body gets that flag up a lot easier than a mature woman's body does. That said, the mature woman is going to be more amenable to opening up the love canal.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More difficult for what? To sleep with or to be in a relationship with? Women my age are literally effortless to sleep with, just not relationship material.
Maybe I should become a Raiders fan

That being said, those same "effortless" women were probably more effortless 10 years ago, and will likely be less effortless 10 years from now.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a guy is a famous athlete it’s a different story - they can do low value things like simp for slvts, and their sports star status will carry them through.

But for the rest of us guys. A woman will judge your thirst level as a marker of your value and status. Women are extremely sensitive to this.

One of the ways a woman will expose your thirst is she notices the types of woman you’re attracted to. If you’re a guy who communicates that you like “experienced women” then her internal mind will immediately recoil and she’ll think “wtf. Mommy’s boy”
The Raiders have cultivated an image of being "renegades" and "outcasts", have a rep for dirty play, have menacing uniforms (black and gray), and tend to attract similar fans. They are the "edgy" nfl team. Their female fans tend to be "edgy" as well (think of service industry workers of *all* stripes, and women who are fans of Harleys). Something that is well known in America, not so much outside the states.

So in this case, the issue isn't so much being a pro athlete but being part of a certain "crowd".

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young women will bang you easily if you are in their proximity aka work with them. All you need is an apartment and a decent car. You dont need to actually have your shyt together. Just be cute and buy them dinners and take them to cool places. You easily can outcompete men in their early 20's. Men her age have NO MONEY at all.

Older women will easily smash you if you have you shyt together. They look at you as a potential future partner and they are desperate. They may play "hard to get" initially but if you have a good career and are not fat they will let you smash.

I do much better with younger women because I have a car, apartment and some disposable income. I do badly with older women because I don't have a good career and don't have real resources.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do much better with younger women because I have a car, apartment and some disposable income.
I have that stuff.
Maybe it's just different for all of us based on where we live or whatever., I don't know.

I just know there's like a 95% chance this girl would literally ignore me and have no interest in banging me if i cold approached her despite having all the game there is to know:

1660373747661.png

Whereas this with this old one, I'd have a fantastic shot at banging her if i walked up to her in a bar.

1660373881277.png

That's just my own personal exprience and it's the same for all guys i know in real life. They all of course want the hot 19 year olds, but them girls just aren't interested lol. They want the young handsome tiktok looking dude haha

Attachments

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have that stuff.
Maybe it's just different for all of us based on where we live or whatever., I don't know.

I just know there's like a 95% chance this girl would literally ignore me and have no interest in banging me if i cold approached her despite having all the game there is to know:

View attachment 8735

Whereas this with this old one, I'd have a fantastic shot at banging her if i walked up to her in a bar.

View attachment 8737

That's just my own personal exprience and it's the same for all guys i know in real life. They all of course want the hot 19 year olds, but them girls just aren't interested lol. They want the young handsome tiktok looking dude haha
Old doesn't have to mean ugly. I consider the bottom girl ugly. There's some women in their 40s with banging bodies and have "real" careers, which I think makes them more sought after IMO. It doesn't take much to look "hot" while still young. Don't be fat, don't have babies, wear make up, and dress slvtty. There's been a dynamic shift this last decade where a long of younger girls are looking for older men to take care of them. They usually have impulse emotions and attitude problems. They want to get out of their parents house quickly because they're "misunderstood". Guys their age are still living at homes themselves.. thus any mildly attractive 30+ year old can swoon them and get them living with them quite quickly. But the catch here is.. these are women you don't want living with you because they have nothing to offer other than sex. These women will use up your resources and bring you down in life, if you let them. Personally I'm at an age now where I want to actually build my partner up and grow with them. As cheesy and "beta" as that may sound to some.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1660375422435.png

This guy approaches this 18 year old, do people honestly think he can somehow 'manipulate' her into bed after she ignores his opener and looks like she wants to get away after he opens her since he isn't her type at all?? (thus she's not attracted. Eve if he tells her her has a car and his own place and asks her back)

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I avoid 18-20.. still too young and comes with drama. Way too immature for me and the drama is not worth it.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have that stuff.

View attachment 8735

View attachment 8737

I agree. The younger one would ignore you because you are not in her social circle. You don't work with her or you are not in an organization with her. Of course she will ignore you if you are a stranger.

The older woman will go on a date with you because she is more desperate. But if she is looking for kids and a beta provider you will not get the sex easily. She is now on a mission. If she is post kids then yes, these women are slutty.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my late 20's and up until the age of 30 I lived in college student housing. Young women are not hard to have sex with if you are in their social circle. They are naive and easily impressed. Young women are also in their sexual experimental hoe phase.The problem is that most men are not in the social circle of young women. It would be weird for a 28 yr old guy to still be hanging with 19-22 yr olds.

I have co workers in their 30's that easily smash the new very young women who start the job. In many industries its normal for the 30 something manager to be banging the 19 yr old new girl. You just must be around them all the time and have some sort of status. At the very least younger women will be coming to you for advice and comfort.

Lets define older women.

30-40: These are the hardest women to smash because they are looking for a guy to take them seriously. They have a laundry list of delusional demands. They need a rich guy to bail them out of the stupid financial decisions they made.

45-50: They are in their 2nd sexual peak. They will smash you if you are cute and funny. They dont care about not being seen like a slut. They already had kids and have the money from divorce. Are you referring to these women?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you referring to these women?
Assuming that was at me?
When I say 'older' I guess i'm talking like 26-35??
They're the age of women I tend to have way more success with when I approach them in a bar.

But the ones I really want (the hot 18 year olds) are the ones who are super super hard to get. Almost impossible. I've had my fair share, but it takes me many MANY approaches before I find one who is attracted. They tend to be way way more superficial and demand you to be hot according to their physical preferences basically. I don't believe these girls can be 'manipulated'. Maybe a 7 year old can. Sure. But not a 17-I9 year old though. You can't just use reverse psychology or whatever on them like you could to get a 7 year old to wash your car lol. I think it always comes down too attraction and it's just not in your control. If you're not her type then it's just not gonna happen with that girl.

Even many infields with older pro PUA's who have more game than anyone here are seen to get rejected a tonne when trying to pull teen girls. Often basically ignore or told to go away. I even saved infields from tylerrsd and vadim of honest signals and a few others showing this. It's just the way it is. I've only hear women on reddit say 'young girls are easy. You just can't get an older woman like me so you go for young girls!!!' (usually when berating an older man for saying he wants a younger model)

If people really could 'manipulate' young girls then all of these old incel guys wouldn't exist. They'd just bang the super easy to manipulate 9/10 teenage girls lol.

I find with 'older' women, personality goes further. And they are also less picky physically (so won't dismiss you for not being 6ft plus or for having a grey hair if you happen to have any etc).

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming that was at me?
When I say 'older' I guess i'm talking like 26-35??
They're the age of women I tend to have way more success with when I approach them in a bar.
Oh okay. People think you are referring to older as being MILF types. Or women in their late 40's. Dude 26-35 is not "older" hahah. Or maybe Im just getting old.

Yes, then I agree. Women in their mid to 20's to mid 30's are easier to smash than women in their teens and early 20's. This is true for cold approaching at bars.

But again, if you work with these teen age women it is easy pickings.