Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So "Conventional" Marriages and Dating Suck: What is Your Solution?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sop making excuses and make it happen. Put yourself in the vicinity of women you find attractive. Plain and simple.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Approaching is difficult, which is why most men can't do it. There are some decent learning materials out there but most is shiit.
Approaching is not objectively difficult.

You don't need learning materials.

That's a cope.

Just get in the game regularly and gain experience, confidence and skills.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.... there are no solutions... there is no game plan... that focuses solely on getting and keeping women. That is all dating coach and PUA posturing so they can make money. If PUAs and dating coaches really worked you wouldn't see so many miserable people trying to find partners.

All you can do is be the best version of yourself you can (this requires a lot of fvcking work), make an effort , and not fvck up. Do this and women will chase you. Also accept the fact that no man can get any women he wants... if the chick doesn't want you, there is NOTHING in the world you can do to change her mind. If after a REALISTIC assessment of yourself, you figure you are a 7, you are not going to get women that are 7-10, you want hot chick, you have to be hot yourself... and on BTW hot chicks are a pain in the @ss.

You are going to fail... and you will fail more than you succeed. I have had women shoot me down hard... I mean REALLY hard, you just can not let that get to you. These b1tches are NOTHING, instead of getting all butt hurt about this just develop the attitude that since she is nothing, then her opinion is irrelevant. She doesn't like you.... so what.... her loss.... moving on. You have to get to the point where this is you.

The biggest problem is that too many men let their egos control them.... add to that many men put women on pedestals, and you get this.
well put

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve posted my solution and either get called a fake or attacked because I’m not dating 10’s so my motivation to “help” you ungrateful b@stards is non existent

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy house in the suburbs to raise kid(s) with girlfriend.

Get a better higher paying job an hour or 2 away from where I live.

See gf on the weekends.

See side girls in small apartment I'd live in during the week thats close to my job.
a really common model that works.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Approaching is not objectively difficult.

You don't need learning materials.

That's a cope.

Just get in the game regularly and gain experience, confidence and skills.
You'd be surprised how much simply having a normal conversation with a woman can do for your chances if you see them regularly...she will start thinking about you and looking forward to seeing you again...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Buy house in the suburbs to raise kid(s) with girlfriend.

Get a better higher paying job an hour or 2 away from where I live.

See gf on the weekends.

See side girls in small apartment I'd live in during the week thats close to my job.
Is this a fantasy though?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I've fvcked 100s of the hottest girls on planet Earth. So much that it's gotten boring. And never had to commit to any of them.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.... there are no solutions... there is no game plan... that focuses solely on getting and keeping women. That is all dating coach and PUA posturing so they can make money. If PUAs and dating coaches really worked you wouldn't see so many miserable people trying to find partners.

All you can do is be the best version of yourself you can (this requires a lot of fvcking work), make an effort , and not fvck up. Do this and women will chase you. Also accept the fact that no man can get any women he wants... if the chick doesn't want you, there is NOTHING in the world you can do to change her mind. If after a REALISTIC assessment of yourself, you figure you are a 7, you are not going to get women that are 7-10, you want hot chick, you have to be hot yourself... and on BTW hot chicks are a pain in the @ss.

You are going to fail... and you will fail more than you succeed. I have had women shoot me down hard... I mean REALLY hard, you just can not let that get to you. These b1tches are NOTHING, instead of getting all butt hurt about this just develop the attitude that since she is nothing, then her opinion is irrelevant. She doesn't like you.... so what.... her loss.... moving on. You have to get to the point where this is you.

The biggest problem is that too many men let their egos control them.... add to that many men put women on pedestals, and you get this.
well said how old are you again?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Become a monk.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My parents stayed together until I was in high school but with an unhealthy dynamic. There was an eventual divorce.
Have you reconciled this from the past? I'm a firm believer that our first experience with relationships are affected by the following as well as sheer luck.

I think the divorce did show me that the idea of mating for life was bullshiit. Additionally, because my childhood was unhappy (mostly due to a bad relocation decision on the part of my parents), I was not inclined to have kids of my own. Without kids, relationships become more transient. I'm not saying that they become less satisfying. I think people stick around bad relationships because of the marriage and kid element. Without those, it'll shorten a relationship that is no longer good.
It seems men more often than not tend to stay put out of duty. Modern women are a by product ofthe dumpster fire, idiotic boomers, **** parenting, and a numberof things. I got my popcorn out. I am enjoying the show.

I looked into going scorched earth. I considered a relocation from the United States to Latin America. I was never able to get work authorization to work in any Latin American country. I was looking into this in the late 2000s, just as the global economy was faltering.
I saw Nomad Capitalist champion Columbia. Met a ton of attractive Columbian girls. Sadly, I hear while beautiful, it's super dangerous, corrupt, and the lock down measures are draconian as is the blood **** rna rubbish. I would love to migrate to America at this stage. 100% srs!

]Yes. I'm willing to do my "catch and release" slightly longer than you seem to do, but although I've said we have different goals, we're essentially at the same outcome.
I think you could vacate to south east Asia or eastern Europe. I think the outcomes are rubbish IF you come home with her. One of my mates is a lifetime playboy and Chad. Never learned game. Incredibly in shape, aesthetic, and could pull with wackkkk game. Pulls 10s on the regular. Won the genetic lottery. Great guy too which isn't often synonymous with the cards he was dealt. I'm talking absurd stories like girls trying to break into his car or house just to ****. Modern women are still modern but they switch it off from Go with him. He could easily do some serious damage IF he cared too.

He fasts for days. Prays and meditates. Lifts. Tells women NO. Turns down the V and prefers to train. More a serial monogamous. There's something to be said for the outcomes. Never chases. Don't think I saw him ever approach. Always just got really good looking girls.

In fairness, I think most fellas never experienced anything of that nature on their best day. Even still he tells me of weird **** with women and all. It's just not that often.

Adultery is where the culture is at. The simping and only fans. The dumpster fire smp and fellas still playing house. Fat as ****kkkk and guys are still bending the knee.

38 ain't old mate. Still got time for a family if you want. I just recommend other places should you cross the bridge. Hell Tristan tate playboy has kids. Guy is pimp. Goes to show even still men want lineage regardless of a harem.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you reconciled this from the past? I'm a firm believer that our first experience with relationships are affected by the following as well as sheer luck.
I have been in therapy for an extended amount of time regarding childhood traumas. Bullying due to a bad childhood relocation was the most traumatic thing to happen to me. That relocation was a contributing factor to my parents' divorce, though the divorce would have happened without that relocation.

It seems men more often than not tend to stay put out of duty.
I agree with this. Women file for divorce most of the time in marriages. Occasionally, you'll see a man file first in a dead marriage for the sake of optics/bragging rights.

I think the outcomes are rubbish IF you come home with her.
It's not a good idea to bring a woman from Eastern Europe, Asia, or Latin America to a Western nation. Roosh wrote about that pre-religious conversion and didn't delete that article after conversion. Roosh deleted a lot of his pickup articles.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been watching my 75 year old bachelor uncle. He had one girlfriend that I knew of when I was a teen, and pursued a higher level woman who friendzoned him in the last 10 years. He was no Don Juan but women were attracted to him, and he had good social skills and lots of friends.

I guess around the time of my divorce, he retired and met a woman 10 years younger than him. He is doing the full Beta Boyfriend thing and thinks she is the greatest thing ever. He just wants a a woman to tell him what to do. It makes him happy. Even he got tired of the freedom of bachelordom. My Dad was definitely the Alpha in that generation.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are tons of guys on here who complain about everything (including myself): women are all fat and ugly and tatted, asian women too selective, slvts not selective enough, it's endless. Online dating is useless, swipe apps are bots only, yada yada yada.
The problem is black and white thinking. Intelligent people recognize when they fall into black and white thought patterns and know how to pull themselves out. Not everyone is intelligent, though.

All of the things you've named above are true to some extent but they are not true all the time or in every situation. Compare dating with hunting. If you are an inexperienced hunter, chances are you will initially find it very frustrating . You could be walking around for days without bagging a single deer. However, as you become more experienced and skilled, you will learn to recognize opportunities and take advantage of the limited window of opportunity. The same is true with dating women. It's three step process: 1) pick the optimal hunting grounds (social settings where opportunities are maximized); b) learn to recognize actual opportunities and c) act quickly to take advantage of those opportunities.