Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So "Conventional" Marriages and Dating Suck: What is Your Solution?

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
So "Conventional" Marriages and Dating Suck: What is Your Solution?
It is not conventional marriages that suck. It is modernized marriages (modern social ideologies, modern concepts of morality or lack there-of) infected with feminism and a corrupt legal system that suck. It is like Rollo Tomassi says,..."I'm not against marriage,...I'm against it the way we do it today". It could have been Rich Cooper that said that,...maybe they both say it.

If people believed in conventional marriages and the morality and social system that went along with it then we would be back to the low divorce rate of the 1950s.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in therapy for an extended amount of time regarding childhood traumas. Bullying due to a bad childhood relocation was the most traumatic thing to happen to me. That relocation was a contributing factor to my parents' divorce, though the divorce would have happened without that relocation.
Sorry to hear that man.

I saw poverty as a kid. Escaped it because I was a only child and I had both parents. I never experienced bullying. I learned to fight in a ethnic neighborhood around projects when things got bad. I was dumb. A kid. Knew that area was bad but I wasn't aware we were poor then. Escaped poverty because I was in the nuclear family. I couldn't ever attempt to be provider male. I had to learn game. I had to learn to fight. I couldn't run. I walked my little cousin. I couldn't abandon him even as a kid.

This **** lingers. I know Peterson is dated but I like. He restores psychology and apa. Dr Shawn Smith is legit. Never got therapy as I never had your experience BUT if legit like those 2, I see it as beneficial. But I agree with Kevin Samuels. It needs a expiry date and purpose.

I am fortunate to experience the nuclear family. We wouldn't have escaped poverty otherwise. I saw stability in unstable times. It hurt game because the streets isn't nuclear family.

I agree with this. Women file for divorce most of the time in marriages. Occasionally, you'll see a man file first in a dead marriage for the sake of optics/bragging rights.
@stringpuller is among the few who I respect for what it is worth despite married &&& on the grind here still. Most guys checkout the sec they get piece.

it's not a good idea to bring a woman from Eastern Europe, Asia, or Latin America to a Western nation. Roosh wrote about that pre-religious conversion and didn't delete that article after conversion. Roosh deleted a lot of his pickup articles.

Thanks man. I want to read the 200k retirement book.

I don't like anybody who goes in on roosh. I appreciate what he did but I highly recommend men learn from others. The good and bad. I wish he found a wife. I wish mystery was still grinding. I miss the old school rsd. Pickup is pretty dead. There's new school tusk, Troy, AG, Kyle, etc. I think I am on a similar path as troy. I don't want a similar path as Roosh to want a wife and find god later in life. I met some. All are monks. Some left wives and kids.

Argued they layers of karma. Maybe we both will too. At least then we did a 180. Made a informed decision not following the beaten path.

Happy holidays playboy.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My solution is that if only 1 in 1000 women are wife material, then cold approach 1000 women. You only need 1 wife and you have your entire life to find her. So do 100 approaches a year for 10 years.
If it's 1 in 10,000 because you have crazy standards then do 5 approaches a week for the rest of your life (5 approaches x 50 weeks x 40 years = 10,000 approaches)

If you think that all the decent women live somewhere else, then move there.
Move to Japan and get a Japanese wife if you want a traditional and conservative woman.
Move to a third world country if you want attractive women who see you as a king for being able to spend 100 USD.

Finally, the last option is to spin plates forever. Never commit to just one woman, never be loyal to just one woman, always be dating 3+ at a time and replacing them when they get married or tired of sex, forever.

My plan is switching between option 1 and option 3 in cycles.
If I get rich then sign me up for option 2, I will have a harem in south America or south east Asia or eastern Europe.

Last edited: