Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SO close yet so far.. UPDATE!

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, so we went out to dinner Friday night after work and I insisted on paying even though she offered to pay at least half, after that we talked for a few hours and I invited her to my house and we had a couple of drinks and we actually had sex. I took her home this morning and I told her that I love spending time with her and we kissed each other and she just said "See you on Monday", So are we together or what? I never did ask her out or anything but she doesn't seem to stop me when I make moves on her and especially us making love last night. How will I know if it's official?

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am looking for a relationship now because I enjoy spending time with her and before I just liked her for her looks and now I know she is everything I want in a woman, what I meant by official like how do I make it official that we would be together as boyfriend/girlfriend? I'm sure she wouldn't just **** a guy and thats all she isn't that kind of person and I respect that.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TO , I sit corrected. Good form!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, maybe you weren't full of 5hit. My apologies.

what I meant by official like how do I make it official that we would be together as boyfriend/girlfriend?
Again, you can't just jump into a LTR. Experience a STR with her first before you decide to keep her in for the long haul. Just have fun dating her. It's too early to be thinking of marriage.

I'm sure she wouldn't just **** a guy and thats all she isn't that kind of person and I respect that.
What are you basing this on? Did she tell you she doesn't fvck a guy before entering into a relationship? It sounds like you're jumping to this conclusion because she's too nice to be a wh0re. Trust me, wh0res can be nice people. Women need to get laid just like men do. Only time will tell if you were just a quick fix, or if she's really wanting to be with you for the long haul.