Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Snapchat, insta, etc

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Short question, moreso for curiosity and then I’ll say what I do usually.

When you meet a girl and have a date or two with them and things are going well, do you ever initiate adding them (adding them first, before they add you) on Snapchat, Instagram, etc?

Personally, I almost never ever do this, and if I become Snapchat / Instagram friends with any girls I’ve gone on dates with, it’s them adding me; to which I’ll accept after several days usually.

I also don’t buy into texting nonsense for the sake of trying to build rapport - so it probably falls in the same bucket. Typically I arrange a future date 2-5 days after the last date, and after securing definite plans I barely text, just enough to ensure logistics are tight or to let them know to get their cute butt downstairs for me to pick them up.

Thoughts? Experiences one way or the other?

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
after a date or two, i would say no. initially after getting a number and you're trying to pull them into your world and you want to show them what your about without texting or to bait them, then yes maybe if your photos are indeed good bait or a reflection of your 'social' value.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I
after a date or two, i would say no. initially after getting a number and you're trying to pull them into your world and you want to show them what your about without texting or to bait them, then yes maybe if your photos are indeed good bait or a reflection of your 'social' value.
I would think that any man with true purpose and social value wouldn’t need to try to flaunt it or make it known to her. She should be able to sense or notice these things without a dumb little Snapchat message here or there

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
true, but depends on the audience and your personal goal with that person.

PUA goal is to sleep with whomever you find attractive, so what I described above is one of those tools.

If that isn't your style, then your original question has been answered by you.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
true, but depends on the audience and your personal goal with that person.

PUA goal is to sleep with whomever you find attractive, so what I described above is one of those tools.

If that isn't your style, then your original question has been answered by you.

For sure, makes sense. Not really looking for advice at all here - just curious where people stand on the subject. Especially the difference for if you’re just trying to sleep with a girl vs potential LTR