"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Snapchat, insta, etc

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Hey Guys,

Short question, moreso for curiosity and then I’ll say what I do usually.


When you meet a girl and have a date or two with them and things are going well, do you ever initiate adding them (adding them first, before they add you) on Snapchat, Instagram, etc?


Personally, I almost never ever do this, and if I become Snapchat / Instagram friends with any girls I’ve gone on dates with, it’s them adding me; to which I’ll accept after several days usually.

I also don’t buy into texting nonsense for the sake of trying to build rapport - so it probably falls in the same bucket. Typically I arrange a future date 2-5 days after the last date, and after securing definite plans I barely text, just enough to ensure logistics are tight or to let them know to get their cute butt downstairs for me to pick them up.

Thoughts? Experiences one way or the other?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

behimo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
140
Reaction score
148
Age
51
after a date or two, i would say no. initially after getting a number and you're trying to pull them into your world and you want to show them what your about without texting or to bait them, then yes maybe if your photos are indeed good bait or a reflection of your 'social' value.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
I
after a date or two, i would say no. initially after getting a number and you're trying to pull them into your world and you want to show them what your about without texting or to bait them, then yes maybe if your photos are indeed good bait or a reflection of your 'social' value.
I would think that any man with true purpose and social value wouldn’t need to try to flaunt it or make it known to her. She should be able to sense or notice these things without a dumb little Snapchat message here or there
 

behimo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2019
Messages
140
Reaction score
148
Age
51
true, but depends on the audience and your personal goal with that person.

PUA goal is to sleep with whomever you find attractive, so what I described above is one of those tools.

If that isn't your style, then your original question has been answered by you.
 

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
true, but depends on the audience and your personal goal with that person.

PUA goal is to sleep with whomever you find attractive, so what I described above is one of those tools.

If that isn't your style, then your original question has been answered by you.

For sure, makes sense. Not really looking for advice at all here - just curious where people stand on the subject. Especially the difference for if you’re just trying to sleep with a girl vs potential LTR
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top