Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smoking

cabaceira

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys i want your honest opinion about smoking cigarretes.
Is it a big deal ?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This answer will mainly depend on the person, demographics and age.

I'm the only smoker in my group of friends and rarely do I end up dating women that smoke.
Generally speaking..... smoking went from being considered "leisurely" to being simply accepted, then tolerated and now socially unacceptable.

In the past twenty years, about half the non-smoking women I've dated have said that they don't date smokers (I was the exception). Also, when having to step outside and smoke, it seems like the caliber of fellow smokers is a lot lower than when I first started.

Seems like today, the average person views smokers in the same light as I view people with tattoos.
In reality, both practices are equally stupid. This isn't to offend any form members that are inked. It's just a matter of us following trends of the time (and both are ridiculous.)

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Yeah, because who'd want a girl that'd put one of those nasty things in her mouth...
Not only is it nasty, but it also shows the woman has no control over what is good for her own body.

Instant dismissal

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are between 5000 - 7000 carcinogens in cigarettes. You be the judge.
I'll usually grant a woman a hall pass on the above mentality. Men on the other hand should know better. If we are going to be "the judge" then should we also judge the finger pointers for acting preachy while also driving carcinogenic automobiles?

Glassguy

Reaction score
This same argument can apply to tattoos.
I agree but I also dont mind if a woman has one or two tatts as long as they arent trashy. Its pretty common for a lot of attractive women to have some type of writing tatt on their collarbone or wrist. A lot of tatts or trashy tatts are a deal breaker.

The tattoos dont affect my health if I am around them. Smoking does.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I'll usually grant a woman a hall pass on the above mentality. Men on the other hand should know better. If we are going to be "the judge" then should we also judge the finger pointers for acting preachy while also driving carcinogenic automobiles?
Last time I checked, people are not sucking on exhaust pipes.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last time I checked, people are not sucking on exhaust pipes.
You're initial response was preaching about making healthy choices. Meanwhile, you point fingers at smokers while also being responsible for far worse pollutants (driving an automobile or using the auto industry for transportation.)
If it's a matter of being health conscious, then why drive a car (assuming that you do) or walk around areas where automobiles are in the vicinity. Emissions from an automobile are far more dangerous than that emitted from a cigarette.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree but I also dont mind if a woman has one or two tatts as long as they arent trashy. Its pretty common for a lot of attractive women to have some type of writing tatt on their collarbone or wrist. A lot of tatts or trashy tatts are a deal breaker.

Tattoos look great IMO on young women who are in great shape. One of my plates has almost sleeves and she looks sexy with them as she is thin/athletic. The problem is they fade and people typically get fat and the tattoos get stretched. Nothing looks worse than old tats on a fat woman.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You're initial response was preaching about making healthy choices. Meanwhile, you point fingers at smokers while also being responsible for far worse pollutants (driving an automobile or using the auto industry for transportation.)

If it's a matter of being health conscious, then why drive a car (assuming that you do) or walk around areas where automobiles are in the vicinity. Emissions from an automobile are far more dangerous than that emitted from a cigarette.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys i want your honest opinion about smoking cigarretes.
Is it a big deal ?
If your inquiry is if killing yourself isn't a big deal to you, then go for it. If it concerns you, then stop.

If your inquiry is about a girl/date that smokes, then the same principle applies. To me, personally, is a deal-breaker. A huge turn-off. It is a disgusting senseless habit.

Modern Man Advice

Billtx49

Reaction score
I will grant a woman an exception to the rule if she cares about her health enough to graduate to vaping for the purpose of gradually cutting down her daily nicotine intake level to achieve the end goal of quitting.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started smoking and then quit a month later back when I was 26ish. My little brother ( the one good with girls) and my mother both took up the habit thanks to me. But they both still smoke.

I haven’t dated any girls that smoked. I would bang one that smokes if there was no kissing

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I smoked for 15 years and after a long battle with the habit eventually stopped. We have all been young and experimented with things we thought made us look cool and grown up. Sadly some of those juvenile experiments result in very long addictions that are difficult to shake off even when you get older and wiser.

A chick who smokes may be caught up in the addiction while genuinely battling to stop.Because i understand smoking and its struggles, im more accommodative of chicks who may smoke. I’d just ask that they dont smoke in my presence so i dont relapse. Cigarettes dont impair your personality like weed does, so im cool with a woman who smokes

Billtx49

Reaction score
Sadly some of those juvenile experiments result in very long addictions that are difficult to shake off even when you get older and wiser.

A chick who smokes may be caught up in the addiction while genuinely battling to stop.Because i understand smoking and its struggles, im more accommodative of chicks who may smoke.
Very true, some of us that haven’t personally been through an addiction cycle like that may not recognize the absolute pull strength it has on others behaviors…