Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smiling

Jerry Maguire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm constantly improving myself in every way I can; body and mind.
However, I think that some people, not just girls are intimidated or put off by my face. I know that I'm not a bad looking guy, I just don't smile enough, or I don't have a happy enough face.

Some of you guys might be able to relate to this.

Especially on those days you just feel down in the dumps, or you just think that you need a reason to smile.
But isn't drawing more people to you in a positive way reason enough to smile? I now think that it is.

Whether it's the way that I was brought up or just being myself, I was never a smiler.

How would you guys remedy my situation? I don't want to walk around all day grinning like an idiot, but I would like to appear more friendly.

Practice smiling so long a day? Or just focus on trying to be happier? Please share some tips.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Defenitely try to focus on being happy. Nothing is worse than a fake smile. See, your mouth will smile but your eyes will not. You cannot practice this.

It does work to think of something funny if you feel like smiling at a girl. Your smile will be real and it will be very apealing. But don't worry if you don't feel like smiling. It doesn't always mean girls won't notice you or find you attractive. You probably just won't be picking up on it.

So, it works to smile a lot if you are actually having fun, but there's no need to be smiling all the time.

tiburonIII

Banned
Reaction score
Areyou kidding me....?

DUDE Think about your saying ....

Practice smiling.who the fvck does that..look ...you are good as you are.. you just need to find yourself.

Do you see Van Diesel smiling alot ! and before people found out he was gay the girls loved him...lol

What i am trying to say ..if you are not a smiler dont smile for gods sake! Become a whisperer. Now thats some shyt! Trust me girls like serious people too. Besides when you smile ..lol it must be for a good reason..so it will be a much better smile.

It works kind of like the guys that is always silent but when he finally speaks people think that what he says is wise.....but a wiseman that speaks all the time will be taken forgranted.

I am a smiler but i am serious asweel....ill give you a hint taht might help you ....smile only when youa re making sexual remarks toa women or whispering in her ear. Please dont force yourself to smile more or it will bring disaster!Sex and humor go hand in hand!

redshift

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Areyou kidding me....?

Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
What Vin Diesel is gay?

:crackup:
:crackup:..i didnt know that too..