Smiling - whats your take on this?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you agree that you should smile when approaching and interacting with a woman and feeling the vibe?

Or just have a relaxed calm face?

NFC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it natural.. I don't even think about this. When you're having fun and laughing, you smile naturally. If you're not.. well then you're not. Besides if you try to force it... she will know.. and if you try to hide it... she will know. Keep it natural.

G-Theory

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the secret, when you see a woman that you like just go up to her and sniff her butt.

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smiling is for nice guy tools. Those that are serious about fvcking have more of a grimace their face :trouble:

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persiangino said:
Smiling is for nice guy tools. Those that are serious about fvcking have more of a grimace their face :trouble:
Angry, mean, and badass = creep/loser. Thats for SURE.

When I am a jerk to women and make fun of them and tease them - I LAUGH and have FUN at it.

The perfect way for you to get women is to rape them and abuse them and smack their faces with a brick.

kanaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know i smile too much. Im trying REALLY hard to get a poker face. I smile easily simply because i always have funny incidents playing around my head and human behaviour (mine included) in its entirety, amuses me, especially the foolish type.

Smiling is good though as it draws people to you and naturally says " i know how to have fun and be laid back" but it can stab you in the back, in that, if done too much, you come off as unserious and therefore people don't take you seriously.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of Magic Johnson: the guy's got laid more than probably anyone else in the world, and he was even smiling talking about his HIV condition. I suppose if I'd gotten more action than anyone else in the world ...

A genuine smile is good. Fake smiles can be very bad.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know.. smiling is often the best. But, this isn't the key. The key is to approach and have whatever expression you want, not some expression to seek her approval.

I'll go into a sarge, and just tell myself something like "hang on to my alpha-ness" or "don't give away my balls".. and the whole thing goes better. My posture is better. She'll say something, and I don't automatically react to seek her approval, but give an honest reply, joke and bust much more spontaneously, and in general, act comfy.

Quick answer: Ya, smile's better. But, not the most important thing.

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, smiling like a tool is creepy. But i do think i struck a nerve with my post LOL

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
persiangino said:
No, smiling like a tool is creepy. But i do think i struck a nerve with my post LOL
In every one of yout threads the only thing you do is give advice of how to treat women like crap and how to be mean and angry and freak them out.

Augie

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I look at a Women and smile, I very realy don't get a smile back.

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Smiling shows you are warm and friendly and in a positive frame.But dont make it fake , it shows clearly.

Also , I think I read it " How to win friends and influence people"
by Dale Carneige , where the first rule he gave for any social interaction is to smile.
That alone changes the way people will react to you.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
persiangino said:
Dude you are an idiot, get some prize-ability into your life, if you want to smile then fvcking smile, if you don't want to smile then don't do it, if you are the prize you can do whatever you choose to do and fvck as many hot babes as you desire, confidence is the key here, not if you smile or not. :mad:

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
Dude you are an idiot, get some prize-ability into your life, if you want to smile then fvcking smile, if you don't want to smile then don't do it, if you are the prize you can do whatever you choose to do and fvck as many hot babes as you desire, confidence is the key here, not if you smile or not. :mad:
No you are an idiot, PigadlemPimp. Most of the tools that smile all the time and act nice with women are the most deeply insecure people I have ever met and usually never get pvssy. Only the bad boys get pvssy now adays, and most don't go around with fake smiles, but instead, focus on maintaining their masculinity and dominance. Once you have that mentality girls will be literally throwing themselves at you, while you stick your tongue out and laugh at all the fools who try to impress women with being nice, and 'friendly.'

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
persiangino said:
No you are an idiot, PigadlemPimp. Most of the tools that smile all the time and act nice with women are the most deeply insecure people I have ever met and usually never get pvssy. Only the bad boys get pvssy now adays, and most don't go around with fake smiles, but instead, focus on maintaining their masculinity and dominance. Once you have that mentality girls will be literally throwing themselves at you, while you stick your tongue out and laugh at all the fools who try to impress women with being nice, and 'friendly.'
You are obsessed by all of this bad boy sh!t, forget about them and focus on your own strengths and abilities, you can smile and fvck as many hot babes as you desire, it does not make you insecure if you smile, that is rubbish, success in fvcking the hottest babes has nothing to do with a smile or no smile, but in the ability to cold approach, use kino, and be confident when doing it, I have met many dudes who are physically very powerfully built, have dominant personalities, smile, and fvck the hottest babes, it happens beleive me. :yes:

Bevo

Don Juan
Reaction score
huh I thought general wisdom would be a guy that smiles is more confident and good vibe. Thats actually not so and in my experience girls react much more positive if I look serious or even sad. It looks more mysterious. Smiling is like being full of yourself or marketing yourself too obviously. Sure the reaction depends on the type of girl.
But it has a good result when I smile only the moment I see them, but only shortly, like your smile is something special you dont give away just like that.
When I think about the women that attract me, they do the same.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
You are obsessed by all of this bad boy sh!t, forget about them and focus on your own strengths and abilities, you can smile and fvck as many hot babes as you desire, it does not make you insecure if you smile, that is rubbish, success in fvcking the hottest babes has nothing to do with a smile or no smile, but in the ability to cold approach, use kino, and be confident when doing it, I have met many dudes who are physically very powerfully built, have dominant personalities, smile, and fvck the hottest babes, it happens beleive me. :yes:
He is either retarded or frustrated to a point of no return.

He really believes that by SIMPLY being an ass girls will actually THROW themselves to him.

Thats absurd.

Sh*t I am going to come up to a chick and say "Hey fat h0e, your perfume stinks like my protein farts" and she will drop on her knees and start sucking me...

Reaction score
Personally, I agree with the Juggler view on smiling. Before making eye contact with a woman, have a small smile on your face to begin with. A mistake that a lot of men make is to smile after they have made eye contact with the girl. If you think about it, when you make eye contact with a woman, you typically will have less than a second before she looks away. That's really not enough time to react and create and interaction. On the other hand, if you already have a smile on your face, more often than not, the woman will return the smile, and BAM, the interaction begins right there.

Of course this doesn't mean that you should have a cheesey perma-grin plastered over your face for the entire night. That would be a big mistake. A general rule of the thumb is that when you're conversing with a woman, you should always be smiling when you are doing that talking because that shows her you are enjopying what you are talking about. And when she is talking, you should have a neutral face, which shows her that you are listening, and when she says something particularly interesting, you smile as a reward.